Push and pull

The sister

Mamamoo was in one of their typical  festivals and Moonbyul tried to  touch Solar in a playful manner as usual but the older girl acted a little too cold to her.

The rapper tried to let it go, like she would do 90% of the time the leader acted as the ice queen to her. However, that made her feel down that evening.

When they entered the van, the blonde sat in the back and pretended she didnt hear the singer talk to her.

Solar sat beside her and caressed the rapper's thigh very discreetly without obtaining any reaction.

Mamamooo stopped by RBW building to change clothes and the brunette followed the younger girl to the dressing room Moonbyul chose.

_____ Heey, unnie! You know I don't like people walking in while I'm changing!___ The rapper whined.

Solar got closer and tried to caress the girl. However, Moonbyul avoided her.

____ What's wrong, Byul-ah?____ The dark-haired girl frowned her forehead.

____ Nothing.

____ So why are you acting so cold?____ Solar sounded hurt.

Moonbyul turned around to face her friend and responded :

____ You are really a crazy ,  Kim Yongsun! On stage you treat me as if I had a contagious desease and just wants to touch and be touched by Wheein and Hyejin. And now you wanna be around me? 

____ Byul-ah, it's just an act. It's supposed to be fun.

____ Oh, so you have fun humiliating me. Not suprised, but still disappointed.____ The blond turned around again to focus on changing her clothes.

____ How is that humiliating you? It's just me pretending we're having our little fights.___ Solar used a cheerful voice.

____ I don't like our fights. They hurt me. And you are always soft with the kids but with me....just harsh words, keep pushing me away and....Yeah, I get that they deserve softness. It's totally fine they dont get the bs you do to me. On the other hand, I'm tired of watching you be tender to anyone except me.____ The rapper put on a shirt and picked up her stuff.

Solar held Moonbyul from behind and her hand landed on the girl's chest, making her feel the extremely fast heartbeat.

The blonde didnt move. She certainly didnt expect that.

The older girl smelled Moonbyul's hair and kissed her shoulder while speaking softly:

____ I can't let my guard down in public when it comes to you....

_____ How come?_____ The skinny girl turned around and their faces got really close.

_____ Because you are my biggest weakness,  Byul-ah.____ Solar's voice sounded extremely low.

Moonbyul bit her lip and stared at her best friend with fire in her eyes. 

Solar pushed her against a table and rubbed her knee in her center.

____ I thought you've never been with a girl before.____ The rapper panted.

____ I haven't. You did this to me on a dream and it felt good.___ The singer wet her lips and pressed her knee more intensely.

Moonbyul exhaled and threw her head up with her eyes closed.

Solar cupped the rapper's in her hand and slightly squeezed.

The blonde breathed heavily to avoid and pulled her friend by her blouse and crossed her legs around her waist.

They kissed and Moonbyul squeezed Solar's , making their bodies feel the friction.

The dark-haired girl got wet and the rapper's tongue lasciviously.

Moonbyul's hands ran around Solar's body, from her back to her sides, making a quick move inside her bra.

The singer felt her friend rubbing her with the tip of her fingers and they got totally hard.

____ Why is it that it feels so good having your hand on my body? ____ Solar's voice got lower again.

____ Because it belongs there. You are supposed to be mine.____ Moonbyul kissed her collarbone and her neck.

Solar never felt so excited during her whole life as she felt in that moment, listening to those words. She also felt scared because her emotions regarding Moonbyul were way ahead of something just physical.

Panicking, Solar broke their contact and said:

____ I think we better be careful. Someone could catch us.

Moonbyul punched the wall and shook the table she had been on.

____ Unbelievable!

____ Byul-ah, your hand....____ The singer tried to reach her friend.

____ you, Yongsun! Don't touch me!____ Moonbyul growled and left the place. 

____ x ____

____ I'm glad you called, Byul-yi. It's always fun spending time with you.

The rapper was walking back and forward inside her living room and her hand was bleeding a bit.

____ Sorry, Yonghee unnie. Maybe this was a mistake. I am far from being fun right now.

____ God, Byul-yi!  What happened to your hand?____ The brunette slightly touched the hurt area.

____ Just something stupid I did. Don't worry.____ The blonde walked towards the kitchen and grabbed some ice.

Yonghee took off her scarf and took the ice from the girl:

____ Here, let me help you.

The beautiful dark-haired girl kept holding the scarf around Moonbyul's hand for a while.

____ Thank you, unnie. 

____ No problem. Now....Why don't you tell me the reason for all this rage? 

The rapper sighed and replied:

____ Actually it's because I'm a fool! The biggest idiot in the universe! 

____ What did Yongsun do this time?

Moonbyul held the scarf with ice and sat on the counter while laughing:

____ Why would you think your sister did something,  unnie? 

____ Nobody affects you for better or worse.____ Yonghee smiled. 

_____ She just....pisses me off so much! Sometimes she seems she cares about me, other times she acts like I'm nothing. But....nevermind! It's not fair to you that I keep whining about your sister.____ The blonde was very stressed.

Yonghee caressed Moonbyul's leg and kissed her ear.

____ You are ually frustrated. It's  obviously because of Yongsun. Maybe I can help you feel some relief.

_____ Unnie, it's not okay. This is too twisted. I...

The older woman moved her hand from the blonde's thigh to her abs and she leaned for a kiss.

Moonbyul let herself go. It was nice getting some affection, especially from someone who was not scared of giving it to her.

_____ x _____

Yonghee entered the house trying not to make too much noise and felt like her heart was about to come out of when her younger sister the lights of the living room.

____ Jesus, Yongsun! Wanna kill me?

____ Maybe.____ The singer responded with her lowest tone of voice.

____ What are you doing still up? Didn't you have 3 schedules today?___ The oldest girl took off her shoes and threw herself on the sofa.

____ Yes, but I was worried about you. You never stay out until late.___ Solar kept her eyes on her sister.

____ I know. I totally forgot to write you a note. It was a sudden invitation and I could't deny.

____ Did you sleep with her?____ The singer was making a huge effort to keep calm.

Yonghee laughed and winked: 

_____ I'm not the type who kisses and tells, Yongsun-ah.

The younger girl stood up abrupty and raised her tone of voice:

_____ You know she is using you because of me, right?

_____ Fine by me. She is still amazing.____ Yonghee giggled.

____ I'm not letting you have her. ____ Solar declared seriously.

The older sister raised her eyebrow and replied sarcastically:

_____ So you better stop sending her off on a tray to me.

____ I am not!

____ And you not just send her off. You warm her very well to me.____ The woman smirked and went to her room.

Solar stayed there in shock looking at the distance.

Her hands were shaking like if she was having a seizure.