Between the lines

The sister

Solar had released her youtube channel not long before and she decided to test a live stream.

Of course her best friend was in the house for moral support, as Moonbyul had said.However, the singer knew the younger girl just loved hanging out at her place.

Even though Solar was nervous, feeling the rapper looking and smiling at her was comforting and pleasant. 

Her sister was there too and although Yonghee could be outstandly blunt, Solar adored her so much and the older girl' s stable aura made her feel calmer.

During the live, moomoos kept asking about Moonbyul and Solar had the satisfation to make the fans' wishes come true by inviting the rapper to show herself .

The chat window instantly went crazy , especially in the moment Solar pulled the rapper to sit with her in the same chair. 

Yonghee joked that she was sick of the comments of Byul being pretty and not only the rapper but also Solar laughed hard.

Later, the three of them ate pizza and played some board games.

As usual, Solar and Moonbyul bet that the loser would have to pay for their next meal.

The rapper lost and the dark-haired girl took all the time to about that,  saying she would order something expensive.

Moonbyul acted like a sad puppy who accepted being defeated and told Yonghee that she could choose something expensive too.

Solar asked why her sister would have privilege if she was the one who won the game and Moonbyul said Yonghee was not mean to her, most of the time. So she would pay gladly.

The older sister saw Moonbyul glaring at Solar with tenderness and a huge grin when the singer pouted cutely like a child.

Solar stood up informing she was gonna take a shower and Moonbyul told her to wash her hair.

Very annoyed, the singer gave her the finger and headed to her bedroom.

____ Aren't you going after her?____ Yonghee asked with a smile on her face.

____ Nah. Yong has learned how to take a shower by herself. She is almost 6 years old now.____ The blonde joked around.

____ However, you are always babysitting her.___ The older woman commented.

____ Well, someone has gotta do it. You know how clumsy she is.

____ Hahahahaha I saw what you did during the game.

____ What are you talking about, unnie? ___ Moonbyul looked puzzled.

____ You let her win.

____ Aah....

____ Do you deny it?

Moonbyul sighed and played with her ring:

____ You know....Yong takes care of me a lot too and she also fakes some losses.

____ Hmmm...So you do know whenever she is bluffing, huh?

____ Mostly, yeah.

____ I can see why thousands of girls are crazy about you.

____ But you just said you're sick of them calling me pretty, unnie...____ The rapper laughed.

____ Because it's an obvious statement. Everybody knows you are such a girl crush! ___ Yonghee rolled her eyes in a funny way and the younger girl thought the sisters were so similar sometimes.

____ All mamamoo members are more beautiful , ier and more talented than me. Everybody is a girl crush.___ Moonbyul winked.

____ Come on! I know you are cockier than that. And smart. You know the power you have over women.____ Yonghee winked back.

_____Hmmm, over some women. Not always the ones I would like. For example, I have zero effect over you. Right, unnie?____ The girl smirked.

Yonghee observed Moonbyul for a couple of seconds and responded charmingly:

____ As a matter of fact, I find you pretty interesting. Do you know what catches my attention the most?

____ Nah.

____ How poker face you are. I know you flirt with me to affect Yongsun at any possible way .

____ Maybe you are underestimating your appeal, Yonghee unnie.

____ You know, Byul-yi...At first I didnt see it. I couldn't understand why my sister was so co-dependent of you or why you spend so much energy teasing her to the point she gets so angry.

Moonbyul was confused with that conversation and she didnt know what to say. So she kept listening.

____ You prefer to have this reputation of the annoying member of the group just to to her breaking point so that you get something from her. It's better being hit and slapped than being invisible, right? 

The blonde looked to the floor and forced herself not to cry.

She never thought about that until the older woman threw it all on her face. And it hurt a lot.

Yonghee held Moonbyul's hand and declared:

____ I want you to know that I can see you. And that you are beautiful inside and out. You should definitely keep working your self love more. You're damn attractive whenever you act all cocky!

Moonbyul blushed and stood up, wiping the tear that insisted on jumping from her eye.

____ Thank you, Yonghee unnie. I think I gotta go. It's late.

Yongsun came back to the living room dressed in a red robe and her s were slightly being displayed.

____ Where do you think you're going, Byul-ah?  

____ Ermmmm...Home. I forgot Seulgi wanted some help with...stuff. See you at the company, Ddun.____ Moonbyul averted her eyes from Solar's hot s.

____ You're acting all weird. But okay. See you.____ The singer followed her best friend to the door.

As soon as the younger girl went back to the living room, she sat beside her sister on the couch.

____ What's on your mind,  unnie?

Yonghee wet her lips and responded with a crooked smile:

____ I'm thinking I never gave credit to Byul-yi. She is so astonishing beautiful and charming! Was she always that pretty ? What's wrong with me?

Solar's facial muscles got tense and even her voice sounded stiff when she replied:

____ Yes, Byul-yi has always been extremely pretty! And handsome. Dont you hear how the girls scream for her?

____ I know but...Yes, there is this whole girl crush thing but it never hit me. Until now. Like....Oh my God, she is seriously making me question my uality.____ The older sister fanned herself.

Solar squeezed her own leg and stood up making a funny expression:

____ Unnie, You're so silly! You"re a grown woman to be acting like a teen.

____ Grown women have needs. Just saying.___ The brunette fixed her hair and smirked.

Solar mumbled a good night and left the room before she could pull all the hair from her sister's head.