The plan

The sister

Solar decided to throw a party at her house on the weekend and she invited Chorong, Bomi, Hani, Seulgi, Sandeul, Punch, Kissun, Yooa, Somi, and some other friends of Moonbyul and the maknaes.

She did her best to buy her girlfriend's favorite snacks and drinks and only first class food for the guests.

Yonghee sawher sister hardwork organizing all that and went to talk to her:

____ Do you need help with your party?

____ No, unnie...thanks.____ The younger girl was feeling uneasy.

_____ Do you want me to stay away for the night?

_____ No, of course you can stay. It's just....Byul-ah and I....we are together...____ Solar was afraid she would hurt the older sister.

Yonghee lifted her eyebrow a little surprised and responded:

_____ I see. Alright, congratulations. But I'll stay and eat some good food, if you don't mind.

Solar smiled a little awkardly and hugged her sister. She didnt want any bad blood between them.

_____ I'm sorry for acting like a . I really love her.

_____ I know, baby. ____ The gorgeous woman hugged her sister and went to her bedroom.

The day flew and all the guest had already arrived but Moonbyul wasn't there yet. So, the older girl started getting worried and texted her many times besides trying to call her.

When it was around 8 pm, the blonde called the singer and asked her to open the door for her. 

Solar asked everybody to hide and she ran to welcome her girlfriend full of excitment and a huge smile.

The rapper entered the house carrying a box and the brunette looked at her with surprise and curiosity. 

___ Why are you bringing this box, Byul-ah? It's not my birthday or Christmas. Did I forget any especial day?

__ Can't I give my girl a gift without any particular reason?___ The younger girl smirked and her eyes shone like stars.

Solar grabbed the box with care and put it on the couch. She didn't know what to expect and she opened it right away.

A little fur ball was a little sleepy inside the box but as soon as it saw light and movement, it jumped moving its tail.

The dark-haired girl glanced at Moonbyul and back at the little puppy and tears started falling from her eyes.

She picked the two-month-old Yorkshire Terrier, kissed it and hugged it while the precious baby attacked her with .

_____ Yong... I'm sorry if I hurt you. Is it too early after ...Jjing?____ The rapper looked concerned.

Solar smiled and responded softly:

_____ You did nothing wrong, Byul-ah. I was so ready to make something especial for you and here you are being all perfect and sweet without any major reason.

_____ I just need your existence. It's more than perfect.___ Moonbyul said playfully, knowing the girl would find her greasy.

The singer laughed with love in her eyes and said:

_____ Well, my perfect existence made you a surprise party. So....surprise!

All of their friends hidden in the house showed up smiling and came hug Moonbyul .

The rapper was so happy that she got speechless.

Seulgi and Hani were the first to reach her for a hug and Solar had to bite her own lips to control her jealousy.

She was totally aware that her girlfriend had no interest in anyone else but her heart still jumped like a wild horse to the sight of somebody else touching her.

Kissum kissed the rapper's face and asked what all the guests were dying to know:

_____ So.... I think I speak for everybody here when I say I love parties but.....Why exactly are we here?

They all laughed and Solar glanced at Wheein and Hwasa trying to gather courage.

The maknaes gave her a supportive smile and mouthed the word "fighting".

The brunette took a deep breath and declared:

_____ You are here because you are our friends and I have something important to share. This is Moon Byul-yi....

Moonbyul giggled at the older girl and seemed puzzled

Solar held the younger girl's hand and continued:

_____ This is Moon Byul-yi but for me she is Byul-ah, my best friend. She is Byul-ah, my soulmate. She is Byul-ah, the person who makes me happy. This is my girlfriend, the love of my life.

Everybody shouted in joy, clapped their hands and whistled.

Sandeul and Hani teased their friend and Moonbyul hid her face on Solar's neck.

Bomi and Chorong hugged and congratulated the couple with huge grins.

After all the guests congratulated the couple and starter having fun, the maknaes and Yonghae came closer Solar and Moonbyul.

____ Finally you two stopped acting like a fool!___ Wheein exclaimed .

___ Yeah! I thought our perfect plan was going down the drain.____ Hwasa added with the mouth full of snacks.

Solar glanced at Yonghee and opened her eyes in surprise.

____ Waaait! Did you.... Was all...

The older sister smirked and ignored Solar while hugging  Moonbyul and giving the rapper a peck on the lips:

____ Thanks for being the best date I've had in a long time! You are very sweet, Byul-yi. You deserve to be happy.

The blonde hugged the dark-haired woman back and replied:

___ Thank you, unnie. I am sorry about all the whinning and my stupidy.

___ Nah, you were never stupid. People in love can't avoid certain things.

Solar stared at the maknaes and her sister totally puzzled and raised her voice:

____ Can any of you cows tell me what you were talking about?

Yonghee , Hwasa and Wheein cracked up.

____ Okay, old lady. Calm down. We will.__ Wheein spoke.

____ x ____

EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE

Hwasa and Wheein were having lunch at a small restaurant downtown.

It was a calm place and nobody around seemed to know or care that those girls were famous .

Chewing her food, Wheein declared with frustration:

_____ I dont know how much longer I can take, Hyejin-ah! Those two are driving me crazy with all the bickering and the obvious ! Plus, it's so obvious they are in love...

The brunette sighed:

____ I know... i am exhausted too. And I am partially sorry for Byul-yi unnie. Yongsun unnie is kinda cruel sometimes. All that push and pull is not good for health 

____ Did I hear Yongsun? What did that rascal do?___ A gorgeous dark-haired woman was standing beside them with a cute smile.

____ Yonghee unnie! What a surprise!___ Wheein had a huge grin on her face.

____ Come sit with us, Unnie.___ Hwasa invited.

___  Thank you, girls! Now tell me all about my silly sister.

Wheein and Hwasa hesitated a bit but Wheein spoke:

____ Ermmm... I dont know if you ever noticed anything about Yongsun unnie and Byul-yi unnie...

____ That they are in love with each other for years?Yeah....Pretty obvious.

____ Oh my God, unnie! And has Yongsun unnie ever said anything?___ Wheein almost screamed 

___ Nah... Her closet is too guarded.

Hwasa spilled her drink and laughed:

____ Unnie, we are on the verge of a breakdown. Wheein and I are thinking about doing something.

____ Like what?

____ We need to ask someone to hit on Byul-yi unnie right in front of Yongsun unnie's salad to wake her up ____ Wheein explained.

____ Hmmm...It may actually work.___ The older girl nodded her head.

___ I would do myself but it would be weird.___ Hwasa commented.

____ Knowing my sister,she would forgive you and get pissed off at Byul-yi.

____ Yeah...probably. I dont know what to do, who we can trust for this...___ Wheein seemed defeated.

Yonghee smiled and said with confidence:

____ I can do it.

Wheein and Hwasa exchanged surprised looks:

_____ Are you sure, unnie? We are going for desperate measures here. The person will have to act boldly not only because Byul-yi is shy but also to make Yongsun wake up. ___ Wheein explained .

____ Piece of cake.

____ Even if you have to kiss a girl?

____ Are you kidding me? A handsome, charming, sweet girl like Byul-yi, who also happens to smell very good? Please!____ Yonghee laughed .

____ You've got a point.___ Wheein agreed.

____ Okay! I feel refreshed already.___ Hwasa clapped her hands .

____ x ____

Solar raised her eyebrow and glanced at her girlfriend and her sister and asked what she was dying to know:

____ So.... Did you two...

____ Had ? Unfortunately no. ___ Yonghee teased.

____ But I saw you...___ The singer blushed.

____ We fooled around but Byul-yi never let me go further. That is why you should take very good care of her, Yongsun-ah. Byul-yi deserves to be loved as much as she loves you. I never met someone so in love.____ The older sister smiled at the rapper.

Moonbyul smiled back and hugged the brunette.

____ Heeeey, would you two stop? It is already hard enough for me trying to forget the things I saw you doing! ____ Solar protested and pouted.

The blonde kissed her girlfriend's lips and whispered:

____ I will make up for it, Ddun. I promise You will forget very fast and just have me on your mind.

Solar closed her eyes and growled:

____ It's not fair . I'm weak.

____ You're weak just for these three. I bet you wont do a thing against the maknaes.___ Yonghee laughed.

Solar smirked and used her low register:

___ Oh, but I will! When the time comes.

____ Thank you,Yonghee unnie! ___Hwasa and Wheein pretended they were angry.

Moonbyul put the little puppy on the couch and pulled Solar to dance.

Hwasa went towards the table to eat more.

Wheein glanced at Yonghee and sighed:

____ You really fell for her, didnt you?

The stunning woman smiled and responded:

____ I guess it was inevitable. Byul-yi is one of those rare people who are too good.

____ And now?

Yonghee looked at the couple dancing totally glued, exchanging heart eyes and said:

____ I'll get over eventually. I'm thinking of going back to London for a couple of months. These two need some privacy.

____ Good luck, unnie! I am sorry I brought you to the mess.

____ I'm not sorry, Wheein-ah. And I offered to help. But don't worry. I'll find a nice guy soon.

Wheein held Yonghee's hand and  they joined Hwasa at the table.

Meanwhile, Solar was kissing Moonbyul's shoulder and whispered:

____ I love you, Byul-ah. 

The blonde's eyes were shining so much that could blind someome.

____ I love you too, Ddun.