Meeting Him

Predestined Love 💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ChengYin!?What are you doing here?How come you are here?Jinmi said smiling at him without minded XuFeng that is now only looking at her,at how beautiful she has become.Its been many years he has seen her face,she is still as beautiful as ever.

 

JinMi?You are the Flower Deity?Weren't you a grape fruit elf?Did you took someone else poweress?Youuu.......Pointing at her as he walks towards her.

 

"You took poweress didnt you?Thats why you became The floral Deity?Are you this evil?I knew you had a thing for poweress but not to this extreme.

 

"Aiyooo what are you saying!I didnt stole poweress.I am the duagther of the late floral deity and daugther of water deity.How come you are here?

 

I am King of 6 Relams!

 

"You?.???Woahhhhh didnt know that a wolf tooth boy could be a king"You are only a child,you should go back to sleep.Its hour time!!Hurrry!!!(Pinching his cheeks.)

 

You are the only one that cares for my beauty sleep.What about being my wife?You are beautiful,kind and the type of woman i am loking for to become my queen.

 

"Impudent!!how could you ask the future empress of Hevenly relam to be your wife!

 

"Kuanglu"dont take it seriously he is only spouting nonsence.ChengYin has always been like this whenever he feels uneasy.

 

Indeed you know me!By the way what are you doing in heveanly relam?are you the wife of God of Nigth?Or about to marry him?

 

"He and i are really good friends

 

You are spećial to him!Do you know how much scales the hairpin your wearing has?It has more than 3,000 in each flower.He must've taken too much of his tail.Meaning you are very special to Him.

 

JinMi smiled and touched her hairpin on her head."I am not his wife and not marrying RunYu either.I am only like his sister,he always takes care of me and treats me nice.The future empress is the one beside me (Pointing at KuangLu)She is the one that will marry sky emperor

 

"I still think that God of Nigth likes you,if not why give you such a powerful hairpin to wear?Scales can be a deathly weapon.They can transform into everything you can think off when it comes to danger.It can protect you.Either way sence you are already someone else lover i wont intervene."You have become very beautiful!.....Last time we saw eachother was when chief Poeny took you out secretly to the mortal relam to visit My mother.I still remember!Those were the years.

 

"There were many good memories little wolf"By the way,why summon me here?Ahhh i know

you want cherry Trees? dont you?Ill grant you that!.That being said she converted that little plant on the ground into a big red cherry tree.She even added a pond of flowers with diffrent colors,as a cloud of sun and rain was between them to give them water and sun at the same time.

 

"Okay"its done i have to leave,fish fairy must be worried for me!Dont bring me back like you did,what if i was taking a bath?Or dressing up?I would really get your eyes plucked out and giveyour body to the Saintless Great King wolf.

 

You!!!?........You!!

 

Wait Flower Deity!I have a request to ask,before you leave Can you make Labillam Flower for my husband?She heard SuiHe say before she leaves.

 

 

KuangLu hold her by the wrist and shook her head as if saying no,dont do it.Jinmi smiled at kuanglu and turned towards SuiHe and XuFeng.

 

Many blessings for Your Highness's,i haven't give you two my present for the marriage,so i will gift you with Labillam flowers and LangZhi.They are very good for ones healtJinMi smiled and leaned down to make labillam flowers and langzhi near the cherry tree.She stood up and smiled "Many blessings To Lord of Demon Relam and His wife.

 

You are you seriously saying this?SuiHe was taken back with her sudden smile as if nothing has happened.At first she only wanted to see her cry or even get teary but no she is smiling brightly at them.Not minding them holding hands.

 

what happened in the past,let it be the past.I loved phoenix (FengHuang),but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter