Celebration!!

Predestined Love 💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinmi i heard that there will be a big celebration in Demon Relam celebrating the arrival of King Of six Relams would you like to go?"RunYu asked as he took a sip of his tea.

 

"That sound great!Its been long eversence i went to a celebration"Wait!!I never gone to one is it fun?

 

"There will be many people,it migth get crowded but its fun.Back then i used to go with XuFeng to go play and see many famous dances.Theres a lot of fun activites and too much goodies for woman like you.I know you like cakes and sweets.There will be piles of them.

 

Sweets?Will there be Moon Cakes??Ive been wanting to eat them for quite a while.I asked Xianger to make them for me but it's flavorless.She smiled widely like a little girl making RunYu smile too.

 

About chief Peony dont worry i will talk to her,you dont need to worry.Just have fun,enjoy yourself.You can go wherever you want.I wont have you locked up.By the way jinmi i have a gift for you.RunYu Took out a hairpin,a black hairpin designed with black snow flakes.

 

"Fish fairy! its so pretty!!Woahhhh its this to wear for today?Its black so it migth be for today.But your scales,arent you getting hurt?It must've hurt taking away your own scales."No i cant accept it"

 

JinMi i'm not getting hurt.I have many scales and i can easily take a few away and will grow again eventually.I promise this is the last time ill do this.Only by wearing this hairpin i will feel at ease.I wont worry too much about your safety.Please take it.

 

JinMi lowered her head and made him put it on her.

 

"How is it?Am i pretty?Do i match the hairpin well?

 

You look very beautiful.You can match what you want.You are the most beautiful woman in all six relams remember.Just like Chief ZiFen,your mother.

 

JinMi smiled and looked down..."Then ill get ready for the celebration.I want to eat every food in that relam.You should eat too,look at how slim you look,.....when we get there we will deffently have a competion of food

 

.......

 

I already sended the invitation to Sky heavenly relam.They will be our guests for tonigth.Make them feel at home as soon as they come.And remember you must add red boiled egg in their main food.

 

"Yes your HighnessIt seems that you are already planning to make Flower deity into ashes.Her body is cold in nature.She cant take the red boiled egg,in minutes she could be ash,great thinking my highnesss.SuiHe personal maid said making her smile.

 

"I'll destroy what i have to destroy.She must think that i am very stupid to not know that she is faking her happiness for me and XuFeng.She still loves him and he does too.And that makes me hate her even more.Today i may not kill her but suerely i'll make her a warning.

 

......

 

Jinmi you look so beautiful.I cant even compete towards you.You are very beautiful while i am only an ugly duckling.How does it feel to be the most beautiful woman in all relams.

 

"Beautiful! ? i dont see myself to be that beautiful i'm average.And you!What did you say? ugly duckling?Nonsence!You are beautiful too,you are the next empress of this relam.You should respect yourself kuanglu.

 

How can i be the next empress when the one the emperor loves is you.He does not show any affection towards me.Please dont make fun of me Jinmi.

 

"Aiyooo just trust me,in this lifetime only you will be the one next to Fish Fairy.Its just that,the day has not come yet.You will have to wait

 

RunYu smiled seeing JinMi all dressed up ready to leave to demon relam.Wearing that black dress really makes her outstanding.She matches everything she wears.Even those raisins she always takes with her.

 

"Are you ready?"Hold on tigth!!

 

In a switch they were already in demon relam.There were many people,Everyone was having fun.Some played fun games,other were selling accesories,And some went directly towards the food.

 

"Fish fairy!KuangLu just look at all these cakes woahhhhh!!!She said giving them a bite.And even giving them to them to eat.It seems that Flower deity is only here because of the food!Kuanglu said making RunYu smile.

 

"Greetings Nigh Immortal,King of xis relams ordered for you to be his guests in the main hall to celebrate his arrival.There are many food too.RunYu nodded and took jinmi by the wrist to follow the general.

 

As they got there,RunYu greeted the King of six relams and everyone there including XuFeng who did not even spare a glance at him.JinMi smiled widely at King ChengYin and hold his cheeks.

 

"Wolf Boy how come you are celebrating your arrival?I think that you are only doing this because you want to look for the future queen of all relams am i rigth?Aiyooooo someone is eagerly wanting to get married.

 

"You........You how can you disrespect the king!i am not a simple commoner

 

"For me weather you are the king or not you are always going to be my friend.We shared many memories when being young.Either way Wolf Boy Marriage is not something you can easily do.You have to think seriously about it before going to that step.You should marry someone that feels the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter