Hurting Heart

Predestined Love 💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the Celebration ended JinMi was all over the place eating many diffrent cakes and sweet.RunYu would often go stop her for eating too much of it.She would pout at him cuetly and then go eat some more.They were like two little kids running all around the place as everyone who was in the main table looked at them.

 

"JinMi is surely a sweets lover"She will surely gain weight!ChengYin joked as he smiled looking at how happy she is while eating.

 

"My King why dont you take her as your wife?You seem to be very attached and friendly to water Immortal" Chief XhoLin appointed making chengYin smile in return 

 

"She has a diffrent destiny in this world XhoLin,she is not the same as she was before.She is no longer Water Immortal deity.JinMi indded was born on the nigth of frost descent,but reborn in a Spring,Summer,autumn,winter combined.She is the Goddess of Flower Deity of all 4 seasons,She obtains every power any other deity has in their respective relams.She can Plant Flowers with bare hands,Summon Fire,Heat,water and posses demon Spiritual engery as well.She is one Unique God in all six relams.Her destiny will bring happiness,sorrow,pain,heartbreak and aching of heart.She is destined to meet that person soon.

 

"4 Season Deity?If that's true then JinMi is........

 

You are rigth,she is what you are thinking.With time she will find out who she really is.And the meaning of her birth in this world.

 

......

 

JinMi keept on running around followed by RunYu and KuangLu who got angry at her for eating their lunar cakes.She ran without looking and accidentally hit herhead with XuFeng chest.She backed a little and lowered her head saying i'm sorry.

 

"Next time watch where your going,i really dislike you getting near me"JinMi looked around and she was in another place.Judging for the place it must be a hidden place,it looks very dark and with green spirit energy.

 

"what is this place??

 

You are not here to question me,it's the other way around.

 

XuFeng 

 

How dare you call me directly by my name?After you stabbed me and hurted me why do you still dare to call my name?Are you not ashamed?Ahhh i know,........because you never loved me am i rigth?Those were the last words i heard from you when you killed me.

 

Phoenix(FengHuang)Let me explain!.....

 

How stupid i was for placing your hair against my inner capsule.All this time you played with me.For what?I dont understand?For power?All this time you only hurted me!betrayed me,making me hate you.

 

I took the lovelss pill i told you before,I didnt know what love was.I was hurt too,the fact that my father died and thinking that it was you who killed him.Only after i killed you i realized how much i love you.Belive it or not that day i trew up the lovelss pill.Do you know how hurt i was?I killed the love of my life without even thinking.I killed you...Phoenix (FengHuang)please belive me i never intended to hurt you like i did.

 

"Never daring to forget"Never daring to forget even for one second what happened that day"

 

"i took the lòveless pilll,sence i was small,i had no love,at that time i didn't know what love was"

 

"Loveless pill?Tha item is made up so uniquely.You are now making things up.I"m not that naive to fall for your tricks again.

 

"They are not made up,"I only knew what love is when i had you by my side.I went crazy for not having you by my side,not seeing you made me heartbreaking.

 

"You are not allowed to talk"All what you say are useless.

 

"Do you just hate me that much?"You dont even belive what i say.

 

"Dont Talk!Do you know i hate grapes so much,its my most hated fruit.I even exterminated all grapes in this relam.It reminds me of you.I want to eliminate you,and kill you like you did to me,so you can feel what is like to get hurt by the one you love.

 

"You really do hate me with guts"

 

How can i not when you killed me,you took my heart and soul with you.Do you know how i felt when SuiHe said that i was killed by you?and almost got disintegrated.I recalled again and again your last words and you killing me.SuiHe was the only one besides me.She was the only one who helped me back then.Even when she didn't resurrected me i still forgive her for lying to me.It was you all along that gave me life again.And becase of it you lost your color in your eyes,dont you think its unworthy?

 

I will never regret saving you,I did it because i love you.Her tears began falling again and again seeing him hate her so much.

 

"You only manipulated,my love and trust"Dont talk to me about love,you are heartless.

 

"Phoenix (FengHuang)I love you,can you not feel my love?She hugged him tigthly making him push her away and fall to the ground hurting her wrist.

 

Don't you remember???i gave you the petal you once gaved me back.I dont feel any love for you,i just hate you.I want to kill you.I hate everything of you.I regret meeting you.I regret every single memory we had together.JinMi touched her chest and cried,she is heartbroken.Once again she feels pain for him.

 

XuFeng tried so hard to not comfort jinmi crying.

 

"I love you Phoenix!!(FengHuang)I can repeat it again and again without getting tired.Hate me,hate me as much as you want i dont care.Even when i am not the one in your heart,you are still the only one i love.In this lifetime it wil, only be you.

 

"Say that you love me again and i'll kill you"

 

Killing me,that's what you want to ease the pain in your heart then ,I love you!!Phoenix i love you.A million times i love you.

 

You've committed the crime to say those words again!today I'll show you How much i hate those words coming from you.XuFeng Fisted his hands making a Line of fire between both of them.

 

Fifty-Nine strikes of lotus Rebellion fires,erosion of bones and narrows with sharp knifes holding fire."If you make it out all the way to me alive,i'll beileve you once loved me.

 

Without thinking twice JinMi walked inside the Lotus fires towards him.Her feet burned in fire,her bleeding got worser the more she walked towards him.He used his poweress to make her fall again and again hurting her making her spill blood out of .She crawled if it was necessary.His hits made her suffer,but the love she feels for him is bigger than the physical pain"

 

"I'm not going back to my word,if she makes it,i wont doubt her love anymore"XuFeng said in his mind seeing her get hurt by the fire needles all over her body.JinMi finally made it to him alive as she spilled an excessive amount of blood out of .Her feet were disfigured by the fire.And her body was in pain.

 

Phoenix (FengHuang) i do.....love.....You She lastly said falling unconscious to the floor.

 

"Jinmi!!"RunYu appered next to her holding her face.

 

XuFeng"!Runyu lifted his voice getting her up carrying her in his arms looking at her blood 

 

XuFeng backed away.He can't belive himself,why did he hurt her.He never meant to make her get hurt this way,he would rather kill himself than hurting her like he just did.

 

"I'll remember what you just did!Because of her love for you,she walked into knife needles.XuFeng you don't deserve Jinmi at all.That being said he disappeared with jinmi taking her back to heaven relam.

 

.....

It's been a week Physican XiaoLu,she hasn't woken up yet.Her body is already healed, everything is back to normal,but why hasn't she woken up yet??Physican Xiao sigthed as he checked her wrist.

 

"Four Season deity pulse is already stable.Her body is healed.But the aching of her heart can't.Its all up to her if she awakes or not.She migth wake up or not wake up.It's all in her.She has to figth her own heart.I cant do anymore,my work is finished.

 

Physican did she really not drink the elixir pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter