Beginning

Predestined Love 💗
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wished we could go back to the past,and be like before"Those were her last words before parting ways with her.Do you know how painful is my heart rigth now?Its aching!Like if my heart is being squezzed in a painful way.I can't even breathe whenever i think about her.I can only go back to those memories i had with her.

 

My Lord you can't go back to those moments anymore.You are already a married man.Married with Lord Wife "SuiHe"Before marrying you knew that you had to choose the one you love.Yet you choose to Marry the one you dont love.Water Deity needs to get out of Lord's mind.Its inappropriate for you to think about another woman besides your wife.Let the past be the last.Its been more than 2,000 years my lord,its time for your highness to let go.

 

"Demon Lord must Only marry one woman he truthly loves"I remember those words.I just made the hard decision to Marry SuiHe.JinMi,She is the only woman my heart will accept in this lifetime.No other woman can fill  the emptiness in my heart other than JinMi.It hurts here!Deep inside me Hurts!!

 

You truthfully like Water Deity yet she didn't think twice before stabbing you like she did.The only person that was there for you has always been Demon Lord Wife.She was the one that revived you,with all her power.Her love is sincere.She sacrificed herself for you My Lord.

 

"i know,without SuiHe help i wouldn't be here.I am Very thankful to her.But my heart can't accept her.I can't love her the way she loves me.

 

Your Highness lets stop talking about her and think about what should we prepare for the arrival of the King of Six Relams.He is the most powerful man in all relams.I heard that even though he is the most powerful man he has always been hidden in Mortal Relam.Living a life without worrying about others.But now that he has come to age he has to find a wife for him,the future Queen of all relams."What should we do My lord.

 

"He is indeed the most powerful man,yet he has been living in a mortal way.He must be simple minded.Just arrange everything with the help of a commoner in the mortal world.Ask for their daily foods,what do they like and then prepare everything for his arrival.We still dont know how many days he will stay here due to,him also visiting heavenly relam.

 

I understand my Lord!ill take my leave.His Assistant informed as he walked away leaving him all alone in the dark.It has been years eversence he lastly saw jinmi.Also the same day she told him that she won't appear infront of him again.That day their souvenir of love was crushed into pieces making red snow rain in demon relam.As He spilled blood out of his mouth,meaning that between them,it has been finished.

 

.....

How is Water deity?doing?How is her cultivation going?It has been more than 2,000 years that she has been asleep.When will she wake up?RunYu asked worriedly at the Physician who is know using all his power to hold her up,elevating the flower petals trying to wake her up.Her cultivation is about to be finished,one single mistake and she can get out of control hurting her inner dan.

 

The physician Smiled upon the Red flower lily slowly had opened up.She has suffered heavenly Lord.Water god  was born on the nigth of frost descent,but now reborn in a spring,summer,autumn,winter frost combined.She is The Goddess of all four seasons

 

RunYu Gently opened the flower crest and smiled seeing her face.He carried her to the bed and looked at her closely.She is still the same,Nothing has changed.RunYu smiles and then looks at the physican.

 

"Did you bring what i asked you?"The old Physician sigthed and gave him the Lun Elixir Pill.

 

Heavenly emperor i must remind you Anyone who takes this pill would not fall in love.

 

RunYu gulped hard "Water Deity has suffered enough!!!.."......a relationship can make people suffer and lose themselves".......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter