Chapter 7

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung smiled brightly as he opened the front door. "Hy- oh... Hi Jungkookie!" Taehyung said as he hugged the younger and moved to let him in. Jungkook smiled and walked over to the couch. "Hi hyungie. How have you been?" Taehyung shrugged. "Fine I suppose." Jungkook looked the elder over. "Still trying to get Yoongi-hyung's attention?" 

Taehyung sighed and nodded. Jungkook smirked. "I kissed him today." Jungkook said with a wider smirk. Taehyung glared at the younger. "I want to change the rules! I think I should get to since I liked him first!" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No! That's not fair! I kissed him, he's mine now." 

Taehyung pouted. "It's not fair! Jungkook!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine. You get one more chance. If you screw it up, I'm telling him." Taehyung pouted and nodded. "I'm going to win." Taehyung said. 

"Win what?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook and Taehyung both turned to Hoseok. "Nothing." They said in unison. Hoseok sighed and looked at his phone. "Where-" Taehyung pouted and whined as he got up and walked into his room. Jungkook got up and followed him, closing the door behind him. 

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he looked after them. His head turned to the front door as someone knocked on it. Hoseok walked over and opened it. "Oh good! Are we suppose to bring anything?" Hoseok asked Yoongi as he walked in. Yoongi shrugged. "Where is he?" Hoseok pointed to Taehyung's room. "He's in there-" 

Yoongi walked over and barged in. "with Jungkook." Hoseok said with a sigh. Taehyung and Jungkook turned away from each other and looked up at Yoongi. "Yoongi-hyung! I-" Taehyung started to say, but Yoongi waved him off. "Are you two ready? Let's go." Yoongi said before he slammed the door shut and walked out the front door. 

"I'll be in the car." Yoongi said before he slammed the front door shut. Hoseok sighed and looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who had just walked out. "What happened?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung pouted. "I guess it looked like we were kissing...." Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "You two are idiots. What were you actually doing?" Hoseok asked as he walked out with them. Jungkook pointed to Taehyung's earring. "It got caught in his hair, I was helping him..." Hoseok shook his head and walked down to Yoongi's car. 

Taehyung moved to sit in the front, but Jungkook hip checked him. "I want to sit by him." Jungkook said before he got in. Taehyung pouted more and got in the back with Hoseok. Jungkook and Taehyung both looked at Yoongi, who ignored both of them as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Namjoon and Seokjin's.

Namjoon smiled as he walked over to the door. "Just in time! Dinner is almost ready!" Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi all walked in. Yoongi went straight into the kitchen. Taehyung followed him. 

Jungkook smiled and hugged Namjoon before he sat down at the table. Namjoon gestured for Hoseok to sit. "I'm going to go help, Jin-hyung. Um, our guest should be out soon. Please be nice to him." Namjoon said before he walked away. 

Hoseok laughed as he listened to Jungkook explain something funny that had happened to him at the grocery store. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he finished buttoning up his shirt. He heard the laugh again and smirked to himself before he walked out of his room and into the dining room. Hoseok laughed again at something else Jungkook had said as he went to take a drink of his water. Jungkook looked over at Jimin. "Whoa." Jungkook said. 

Hoseok followed the younger's gaze and coughed as he choked, spilling some of his water out of the cup. Jimin smirked at him before he sat down across from Hoseok. Jimin extended his hand to Jungkook. "I'm Park Jimin." "Jeon Jungkook." 

Jungkook looked over at Hoseok who was bright red. "This is Hoseok-hyung. But we all call him Hobi." Jimin looked Hoseok over. "You okay there... Hobi-hyung?" Jimin asked, making sure he said the elder's name seductively. Hoseok stood up. "I need to use the restroom!" Hoseok said before he took off. 

Jimin sighed softly and smiled at Jungkook. "Would you excuse me? I left something in my room. Well, your old room?" Jungkook smiled and nodded at him. Jimin walked back into the hallway and looked at the door to his room before he opened it. 

He smiled as he walked in and shut the door behind him. "Thought I'd be seeing you in the morning." Hoseok sighed and sat down on Jimin's bed. "I should of known! I just... you..." Hoseok looked at Jimin as he struggled for the right words. Jimin leaned over and kissed Hoseok softly. "I What?" Jimin whispered. 

Hoseok blushed before he tackled the younger onto his bed and kissed him roughly and desperately. Jimin flipped them over and slowly pulled away from the elder. "Should we try just talking?" Hoseok quickly shook his head before he brought Jimin's face back down to his own. Jimin chuckled deeply before he kissed the elder quickly.

"We should talk later. Maybe actually get to know each other." Jimin said. Hoseok blushed and nodded as he sat up. Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "I can't. You're a distraction. I have to focus on my dancing." Jimin laughed. "Whoa, dude. I'm not asking you to marry me or anything. I just want someone to mess around with. No commitment or anything like that." Jimin said. 

Hoseok looked over at Jimin and smiled. "So dancing can still be my first priority?" Jimin nodded and smiled. "Just like it'll be mine. We just just make out and stuff when we feel like it." Hoseok nodded and smiled more. "Yes! That is a great idea!" Jimin smiled and stood up. "I'll leave first." Jimin said before he left. Hoseok waited a minute or so before he poked his head out and walked back out to his friends.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi before he walked over and grabbed the elder's arm and pulled him out to the hallway of the apartment complex. "Well?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged. "What?" Hoseok sighed. "Did you confess?!" Yoongi laughed. "No and I will not. He likes Jungkook." Hoseok sighed. "I told you he doesn't." 

Yoongi groaned. "He does! I saw it with my own eyes, Hobi! They were making out!" Hoseok sighed and shook his head. "I don't think it's what you think. Just talk to Taehyung, but um... hyung?" Yoongi looked at the younger. Hoseok cleared his throat. "The hot guy I made out with today? It's Jimin... and he wants to be friends with benefits." 

Yoongi laughed. "That never works, but okay." Yoongi said before he walked back inside with Hoseok in tow. Yoongi looked over at Jimin then looked at Hoseok and raised his eyebrows. "No way. That guy is insanely hot." Yoongi whispered to Hoseok. "I know!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "So... you being friends with benefits is definitely not going to work. You're gonna fall hard." 

Hoseok groaned and pouted. Yoongi chuckled a bit before he watched as Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at Yoongi and blushed as he looked away. Yoongi sighed and walked into the kitchen to help Namjoon and Seokjin bring out the food. 

Jimin looked up at Hoseok and smirked a bit. Hoseok blushed before he sat down next to him. "Hi." Jimin said smugly. Hoseok blushed even more. "Hi." Jimin chuckled a bit before he looked across from him at Jungkook and Taehyung. He extended his hand to Taehyung. "I'm Jimin." Taehyung smiled brightly and shook the elder's hand. "Hi! I'm Taehyung, I'm so happy to finally meet you!"

Jimin blushed and chuckled a bit as he pulled his hand away. "He's so cute." Jimin whispered. Hoseok nodded. "He is pretty adorable. You'd think he was the youngest." Taehyung pouted. Jimin smiled and looked over at Hoseok before he leaned over and whispered into his ear. "You're cuter." Hoseok turned red and looked away from Jungkook and Taehyung who had been watching them.

"Alright my children! Eat up!" Seokjin said as he, Namjoon, and Yoongi set plates of food down on the table. Yoongi sighed as he went to sit next to Taehyung. Jungkook nudged Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and moved over to the seat Yoongi was about to sit down in. "Tae, why-" 

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi. "We both wanted to sit next to you, hyung." Yoongi sighed and sat down in between them and looked at Hoseok who just shrugged. Jimin cleared his throat a bit and offered his hand to Yoongi. "I'm Jimin." Yoongi took his hand and shook it. "You're seriously hot as , that's what you are." Yoongi said. 

Everyone stared at Yoongi. Yoongi looked around. "What?! We were all thinking it! I just had the guts to tell him. Sue me." Taehyung and Jungkook both glared at Jimin, which made Jimin want to laugh. "You probably should of kept that comment to yourself, hyung." Jimin said as he gestured between Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yoongi looked between them as they both turned their faces away from him. Yoongi snorted. "Like they care. What are you and Taehyung doing after this Jungkook? Going back to your place to ?" Yoongi asked as he angrily cut his meat.

"Stop it!" Seokjin and Namjoon both shouted. Namjoon shook his head. "I made a delicious dinner. We have a new friend. I just want to have a nice PEACEFUL dinner tonight. Please." Seokjin said. Yoongi dropped his fork and knife before he stood up and left. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung. He widened his eyes before he shifted over to the front door. Taehyung blinked a couple times.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked over and grabbed Taehyung by his shirt and pulled him over to the front door. He opened it and shoved the younger out the door. He walked back over to Jimin and sat down.

Jimin chuckled a bit and spoke in English. "Feels just like home." Namjoon tried to suppress his laughter, but failed. He and Jimin started to die of laughter. Namjoon managed to tell the others what Jimin had said, causing the rest of them to laugh as well.