Chapter 41

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung jumped a bit with excitement as he knocked on Yoongi's hotel room door. Yoongi opened the door and widened his eyes as Taehyung tackled him. Hoseok looked down and watched as Taehyung attacked Yoongi's face with kisses. "Taehyung! I missed you too, could you please stop now?" Yoongi asked. 

 

Taehyung sat up and smiled as he put his hands on Yoongi's chest. "We were separated for too long." Taehyung said with a pout. "Yeah well you can thank this one." Yoongi said as he sat up and pointed at Hoseok. Hoseok sighed. "I tried to tell you I was fine, hyung." Yoongi glared at him. 

 

Taehyung looked around and noticed a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates. "What the ? Is someone else here?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi gave him a look. "Seriously babe? You'd think I'd cheat on the most gorgeous man in existence?! I love you to death!" 

 

Taehyung smiled and hugged Yoongi tightly. "I know, I have you wrapped around my finger, don't I?" Yoongi chuckled and nodded before he kissed his cheek. "Those are for Hoseok. Although, he doesn't deserve them." Yoongi said as he looked up at the aforementioned. Hoseok pouted and walked over to the table that held the gifts. 

 

Yoongi and Taehyung got up. Yoongi set the hotel key on the table next to the box of chocolates. "Taehyung and I are gonna go get another hotel room." Taehyung smirked. "We are?" He asked seductively. Yoongi blushed and lightly cleared his throat. "Yeah. I'm still pissed off, but because of him." Yoongi said as he pointed to Hoseok. 

 

"Like 'beat him to a pulp' mad? Because that's how pissed you were at Jimin-hyung and it was hot." Taehyung said as he ran his hand up Yoongi's shirt. The elder chuckled. "You'll find out in a couple minutes baby. Good luck, Hobi!" Yoongi said before he and Taehyung quickly left. Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Good luck?" 

 

 

Jimin sighed out as he opened the door as he read through his letter he had wrote. "Yoongi-hyung? I don't know about this. Just sending my apology with you... I should do it in person... but I can't leave yet." Jimin sighed as he looked up from his paper. Hoseok blushed and began to panic a bit. Jimin's eyes widened as he stared at him. "Hoseok... YOU'RE HERE! You're really here!" Jimin exclaimed as he ran up to the elder and hugged him tightly. 

 

Hoseok pushed him away. "Don't touch me." Jimin frown as his heart pained. He took a step closer as Hoseok took a step back. "Baby, I-" "Don't call me that. You left me." Hoseok said as he gripped onto the part of his shirt that was over his heart. Jimin tried to reach out to him. "I am so sorry. I can't even begin to express how sorry I am for doing that to you... But please just hear me out!" Jimin begged. 

 

Hoseok slapped him across the face. "Leave. I don't want to see you. I'm not ready to talk to you..." Jimin gently touched where the elder had hit him. He sighed as his started to back up to the door. "When you're ready to listen and speak with me, you can find me at the hospital." Jimin said softly before he opened the door. 

 

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "The hospital?" Jimin nodded. "I'll tell you when you're ready to talk... bye hyung... it was really nice seeing you." Jimin said before he left. Hoseok began to cry and hyperventilate as he had a panic attack. After he calmed down a bit he tried to call Taehyung.

 

 

Taehyung moaned as Yoongi bit and on his neck. Taehyung grind back on the elder. "Daddy hurry and open the door." Taehyung whispered as his phone vibrated in his pockets. Taehyung groaned before he pulled his phone out as Yoongi opened the door and pushed him in. Taehyung sighed. Yoongi pulled his jacket off and his shirt before he watched Taehyung. 

 

He groaned as Taehyung walked into the bathroom as he answered his phone. "Hyung, what's wrong? Is it really important?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok sniffled and sighed. "Yes... Jimin was here." Taehyung lightly banged his head against the door. Taehyung sighed. "I'll be there in a minute." Taehyung said before he hung up and walked back out to Yoongi, who was completely with a can of whipped cream in his hand. 

 

Taehyung blushed before he pouted and walked over to Yoongi. "I have to go." Taehyung said. Yoongi groaned loudly. "Are you serious?!" Taehyung nodded and bit his bottom lip as Yoongi became angrier by the second. "Are you mad, Daddy?" "Pissed." Yoongi grumbled. "Beyond pissed?" Taehyung asked as he looked the elder over. "Way beyond pissed." Yoongi said. 

 

Taehyung smirked. "Good! Stay like that till I come back and you get to destroy me." Taehyung said. Yoongi blushed a bit. Taehyung looked down and his lips. "God... don't move, I'll be right back!" Taehyung said before he left. 

 

Taehyung knocked on Hoseok's door and the elder immediately opened it. Taehyung sighed softly as he looked at his tear stained face. “What happened?” Taehyung asked. Hoseok lead him over to the couch and pouted as he looked over at Taehyung. “Jimin came in... and he wanted to explain everything to me, but... I just can’t, Tae! I’m scared...” 

 

Taehyung shook his head. “Jimin-hyung is not her. He tried to get in contact with you. He really does love you, Hoseok. I really think you need to try and talk to him. He tried to get a hold of you, right?” Hoseok nodded. “He’s willing to wait and work things out right?” Hoseok nodded again. 

 

“So, he is nothing like your birth mother. As someone who believes in love at first sight and has experienced it... I can say how lucky and special you are hyung! Not only is he unbelievably sweet and kind, he is HOT! Hyung, Jimin is hot and nice! And he’s over the moon about you! So, stop sitting here feeling sorry for yourself, be an adult and do not let that woman ruin your life. She left you, you don’t have to leave Jimin.”  Taehyung said.

 

Hoseok wiped his eyes before he stood up. “Thank you, Tae. I know you just said most of that so you can go Yoongi-hyung.” Taehyung blushed and stood up before he patted Hoseok’s back. “He’s waiting... , with a can of whipped cream. His big yummy is calling my name, so I can call his name out over and over and over-“ “Taehyung! I get it! I’m sorry, last time I interrupt you guys. I promise.” Hoseok said as he grabbed the hotel keys and his phone. 

 

“You have fun, I’m gonna go ask for forgiveness.” Hoseok said as the door shut behind them. Taehyung smiled and clapped his hands as he jumped for joy. “Yay!!! Tell me everything TOMORROW.” Taehyung said before he gave Hoseok a quick hug. “Good luck, hyung!” Taehyung said before he quickly walked away. Hoseok sighed out before he nodded to himself and left.