Chapter 1

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

"Hoseok, come on! You can practice tomorrow!" Yoongi yelled from the door way. Hoseok sighed. He pulled his shirt up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Hoseok looked over at two of his best friends, who were standing in the door way. "You guys go ahead! I need to practice!" Hoseok shouted back. 

 

Yoongi and Taehyung groaned. "We have to meet Namjoon! He's been blowing up Taehyung's phone!" Yoongi shouted. Hoseok groaned before he walked over and turned the music off. 

 

He grabbed his bag and walked over to his friends. "You two could of seriously gone without me." He said. Yoongi scoffed. "You'd make me be alone with him? We'd tear each other's heads off." Yoongi said. Taehyung pouted. "That's not true, hyung!" 

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes before he patted Hoseok's back as they walked out to the car. "Anyways, Namjoonie wanted to see you! He told us that you had to come with us." Yoongi finished. He walked over to the driver's side and unlocked the doors. Taehyung got in the front and Hoseok in the back. "Is Joonie okay?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shrugged. "Not sure. We'll see when we get there." 

 

Hoseok sighed. "I could be practicing right now." He muttered. Taehyung turned and looked back at Hoseok. "Hyung, you practice enough as it is. You need to rest." Taehyung said. Hoseok sighed and shrugged. "If I don't practice, how can I get any better?" Taehyung sighed and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi looked through the rearview mirror at Hoseok. "Hobi, you need to stop being so hard on yourself. You're the best dancer I know. You teach the little kids-" 

 

Hoseok sighed as he interrupted him. "They're little kids, hyung." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Okay, the teenagers? You teach them too, by yourself." Hoseok sighed again and shrugged. "I could be better." Yoongi groaned out of frustration. "Well for one god damn night, you can hang out with your friends!" Yoongi shouted. 

 

Taehyung raised his eyebrows before he gently placed his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Hyung, chill. We got him out of the studio right? He's no different than you with your music. Sometimes I have to remind you to shower and eat." Yoongi grumbled to himself as he kept driving. 

 

Taehyung smiled at Yoongi before he turned back to Hoseok and smiled. "It's okay hyungie, we love that you're so hard working. We just miss you." Hoseok smiled back at the younger. He could never stay mad with Taehyung around. "I'm sorry hyung. I'm sorry Tae. I'll try to hang out with your guys more." Taehyung beamed brightly. "Yay!" Yoongi smiled a bit at the younger's cute out burst as Hoseok smiled brightly back at him. 

 

 

Namjoon was standing outside in front of his apartment building waiting for them. He smiled as Taehyung got out. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and gently patted his shoulder. "I'm really sorry for pissing you off, hyung." Hoseok said. "It's okay, I'm sorry for exploding. I've been stressed lately and I took it out on you... I'm sorry, Hobi." 

 

"It's okay, hyung." Hoseok said before he smiled and got out of the car. Yoongi got out and locked the doors. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung and Namjoon before he looked at Yoongi. "Why have you been so stressed, hyung?" Yoongi shrugged. "I'm stuck on the lyrics for this song I've been working on." Hoseok smiled. "Want me to look at it tomorrow and help?" 

 

Yoongi shook his head. "It's... I... well... no." Yoongi finally said. Hoseok smiled as a light blush made its way onto Yoongi's cheeks. "It's about someone?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi nodded. "Please, don't say it, okay? He thinks I can't stand him and I'd like to keep it that way." Hoseok chuckled and nodded. "I understand, hyung." Yoongi nodded before he walked over to Taehyung and Namjoon. Hoseok followed behind him. 

 

Namjoon smiled as he hugged Hoseok and gently patted Yoongi's arm. "Hi hyungs!" Namjoon said. Yoongi sighed. "Yeah yeah, what did you want us here for?" Namjoon chuckled. "We made dinner for you all! I bet you guys are tired of ramen." 

 

Hoseok and Taehyung both nodded while Yoongi shook his head. "I like my high levels of sodium. It's great." Yoongi said with a shrug. Namjoon laughed and shook his head as he draped his arm over Taehyung's shoulders. "Come on." Namjoon said as he lead them inside. 

 

All three of their stomachs growled as soon as they walked in and smelt the food from the kitchen. Taehyung and Yoongi headed to the bathroom to wash their hands. Hoseok followed Namjoon into the kitchen. Seokjin moved away from the stove and hugged Hoseok. "Hi, Jin-hyung! Wow, dinner smells so amazing!" He said. Seokjin smiled and booped the younger's nose. "Thank you my child!" Seokjin said. 

 

Hoseok chuckled and walked over to the kitchen sink and watched his hands. Namjoon kissed Seokjin's cheek before he started to grab plates. Hoseok dried his hands and walked over to Seokjin. "Need any help, hyung?" Seokjin smiled. "Yes! If you could just drain the rice, that would be great!" 

 

Taehyung and Yoongi walked in. "Taehyung, could you come here and stir the meat? I need to get started on desert." Seokjin said. Yoongi decided to help Namjoon set the table. They sat down at the table as they waited for Hoseok, Taehyung, and Seokjin to finish dinner. "Is Jungkookie coming?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon shook his head. "He had to work late. He moved into his new place today though." Yoongi nodded. 

 

Taehyung and Hoseok walked in with the food and placed it on the table. "Jungkookie moved out?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung and Hoseok sat down. Namjoon nodded. "He's really excited! I'll give you the address so you can see him later." Yoongi nodded. Seokjin walked in and clapped his hands excitedly. "I'm so ready to eat!" He said before he sat down. 

 

They all started filling up their plates and began eating. "Wow, hyung, you've really out done yourself." Yoongi said before he stuffed more food into his mouth. Taehyung nodded in agreement. Hoseok looked between Namjoon and Seokjin. "So, what are you two going to do with the spare bedroom?" He asked. 

 

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and smiled. Yoongi looked up at them and raised his eyebrows. "Are you two having a baby?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung's jaw dropped. Namjoon laughed as Seokjin blushed. "No no! We're actually going to be hosting a foreign exchange student. He'll be here tomorrow." Namjoon said. Taehyung smiled. "A new friend! Does he speak Korean?" Taehyung asked. 

 

Namjoon shrugged. "I'm not sure. They just said that he'd probably feel more comfortable with an English speaking family." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "You're like the only one that speaks English. Jin-hyung can barely speak Korean." Seokjin glared at Yoongi as Hoseok and Taehyung laughed. "Well, we'll see! Hopefully we'll get a new friend out of this!" Namjoon said.