Chapter 8

Say You're A Freak, Just So I Know How Freaky I Can Get | JiHope

Taehyung hesitated before he sighed and got into Yoongi's car. Yoongi scoffed. "I was expecting Hoseok." Taehyung looked over at Yoongi and pouted. "I'm sorry, hyung... but Jungkook and I weren't making out when you walked in. My earring got stuck in my hair and he was helping me. I don't like Jungkookie like that." 

Yoongi looked over at him and sighed. "I'm sorry... I overreacted..." Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Why were you so pissed?" Yoongi laughed. "God. I LIKE you! More than a friend, definitely not like a brother. I've always liked you, Taehyung." Taehyung blushed and smiled. "Wait, what about Jungkookie?" Yoongi looked over at Taehyung. "What about him? I don't like him like that." Taehyung tilted his head. "Not even a little?" He asked. 

Yoongi sighed. "Do you want me to or something?!" Taehyung shook his head. "He's just going to be upset because I won!" Taehyung said with a smirk. Yoongi looked around before he scoffed. "You s where playing a game to see who could get to me first?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung blushed and awkwardly laughed. "Whhhaaat... Pft. No." Yoongi glared at him. "Tell me, Kim Taehyung. Or else I'll never kiss you." 

Taehyung pouted. "No! I want kisses!!!" Yoongi sighed. "Then tell me!" Taehyung pouted more and looked out the window before he looked back at Yoongi. "Can you kiss me now before I tell you?" Yoongi shook his head. "I'll maybe kiss you afterwards if I don't feel like killing you." Taehyung gulped and sighed. "Okay... I'll tell you." 

After Taehyung had finished explaining everything, he causiously watched the elder. Yoongi shrugged. "Okay." Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Really?!" Yoongi nodded. "I mean if you two wanted to be in a relationship with me, all you had to do was ask." Taehyung pinched himself. "Holy ... you're serious." Yoongi nodded before his head turned towards the younger male who had walked out of the apartment complex. 

Yoongi smirked. "There's our boyfriend right now." Yoongi said. He looked at Taehyung. "Go get him." Yoongi said before he got out of the car and got into the back and sat in the middle. Taehyung got out and ran over to Jungkook. "What happened?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smiled brightly. "I told you we should of just asked him!" Jungkook's eyes widened. "You told him?!" Taehyung smiled and nodded. "He wants to talk to us, come on!" 

Jungkook and Taehyung got into the backseat with Yoongi. "Gets on your knees on the floor, both of you. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other before they both did what they were told. Yoongi looked between them and smiled. "I think I'm going to like this." Yoongi said. Jungkook lightly cleared his throat. "Hyung... you do know we want you to be our boyfriend... Taehyung and I don't want to like be together." Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook. "That would be gross." 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Really? I don't think that's really fair to me." Yoongi said. "It would probably make me so to see you two together. I'd both your brains out." Jungkook gulped and looked at Taehyung. "Let's just do it! I want that." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded. "Me too." They both looked up at Yoongi before they reluctantly kissed each other.

Yoongi pushed their heads closer. "Make out." Yoongi whispered. Taehyung whimpered a bit before Jungkook grabbed his face and began to make out with him. Yoongi shook his head before he quietly got out of the car. Jungkook groaned as Taehyung pulled away.

"Where did he go?" Taehyung asked out of breath. Jungkook looked over at and watched as Yoongi started to head back inside. "I guess he's telling everyone we're leaving. TAEHYUNG! We finally get to have ! And with Yoongi-hyung!"

Taehyung smiled and watched Yoongi. "I just want to cuddle with him and hold his hand and tell him how beautiful he is..." Taehyung said with a big smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Okay, But .” Taehyung looked at the younger. “That too. Then cuddling after.”

Yoongi walked back inside Namjoon and Seokjin’s. “I’m sorry.” He said as he sighed and sat down. “Where are the babies?” Seokjin asked. “In my car making out.” Everyone stared at Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes. “Those es had a bet to see who could get to me first! I was the prize. Min Yoongi is not a trophy. I mean he is.. but whatever you get what I mean. Anyways. I told them that if they made out I’d them both.”

Namjoon started to speak but Yoongi held his hand up. “Hyung isn’t done speaking. As I was saying. I told them that. They did it, little s. But it’s so disgusting to them because they see each other as brothers.” Hoseok raised his eyebrows. “Hyung, that’s mean.” Yoongi shrugged. “So is playing with someone’s feelings like it’s a game.” Hoseok sighed.

Jimin shrugged. “I mean they kind of deserve it. They shouldn’t of been playing with Yoongi-hyung’s feelings.” Yoongi nodded. “Thank you, Jimin. See! y-new guy gets it!” Seokjin sighed. Namjoon looked at Yoongi. “What are you going to do once they realize you lied and they come back in here.”

Yoongi shrugged. “Tell them they’re s and that I don’t want want to see either one of them for a while? I’m definitely not going to be dating either one of them! I’ll stick to my one night stands.” Yoongi said.

Jimin chuckled a bit before he looked over at Yoongi, who smirked back at him. Hoseok pouted as he looked between them. All their heads turned towards the front door. “Hyung? Are we leaving?” Jungkook asked. Taehyung stood behind him. Yoongi scoffed. “No.” Jungkook pouted along with Taehyung who followed him inside the apartment. “Why? We made out like you asked! Do we need to do it more?” Jungkook asked before he tried to kiss Taehyung.

Namjoon and Seokjin yelled. “No! Jungkook, Taehyung. Yoongi-hyung was play a cruel joke on you both since you guys played with him.” Seokjin said. Jungkook and Taehyung looked down. “You don’t want to be with us, Yoongi-hyung?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi looked at the both of them. “No!” Taehyung teared up. “Not even me?” Yoongi looked away and stood up. “I did.. but you messed it up. I still want to be with you...”

Taehyung perked up a bit. “But that wouldn’t be fair to Jungkook would it? You two don’t have to share everything. You could of had one thing for yourself, Taehyung. Now neither of you get it... me... whatever. I’m going home.” Yoongi said before he left again. Taehyung ran to Namjoon and Seokjin’s room. Jungkook followed after him. 

Namjoon and Seokjin sighed. “I got Yoongi-hyung.” Seokjin said before he got up and left. Namjoon sighed and looked at Jimin. “I’m so sorry, Jimin.” Jimin shook his head and watched as Namjoon walked down the hallway. Jimin looked over at Hoseok. “Wanna get out of here?” Hoseok nodded before he got up. “I’ll take you to my favorite restaurant!” Hoseok said. Jimin smiled and took the elder’s hand. “Okay, lead the way, cutie.”