Different

Forgive

Image result for minjin izone

 

Hearing the word doctor making minjoo think one word and no other than abortion. Thinking the word itself making minjoo cry.

Yujin heard sobs.

“are you crying? Why?” yujin asks curiously, a bit panic.

“its nothing” minjoo tried to hide her face by looking out the window. Even though it’s her idea in the first place, she could not help imagine the pain and the innocent life in her.

“what’s wrong? Tell me” yujin asks as she stops the car at the side of the road.

“nothing, sorry” minjoo still would not tell yujin.

Frustrated yujin just continue driving.

 

[private hospital]

As soon as they get there, minjoo can’t help herself feel scared. Yujin walk ahead of her. Notice minjoo wasn’t picking her pace “what are you doing? Quick?” yujin motion while held out her hand for minjoo to hold. Surprise at yujin sudden act, minjoo quickly jog toward minjoo and hold her hand. It’s been so long since she held yujin hand even though it’s just 3 days.

 

“ahn yujin-ss” the nurse call out yujin name and them to the doctor’s room.

“please take a sit, how are you?” the doctor asked. Minjoo though she asks the question to yujin but turns out it’s her

“ah... ah yes… I’m good” the doctor chuckle with minjoo awkward answers.

“Oh, yujin-ah this is what you ask for” the doctor give yujin a book and a list making minjoo more confuse. How does she know yujin? what is that? Is running through minjoo’s mind looking at both of them.

“thank you chaewon unnie. Can we check today?” yujin ask

“I already told you, we cannot check it yet because of it still early, come here in another 2 months then I’ll check” chaewon explained.

“okay okay, so what else should I know?” chaewon start to explain everything to yujin. Minjoo blank trying to figure out what are they discussing about. All she did was just look back and forth at both of them while still not letting yujin hand since yujin does not let go yet. She’s taking all the chances she has.

“thank you unnie, make sure you clear your schedule for me okay?” yujin said while hugging the doctor making minjoo jealous a bit but she decided to shrug it off.

“yah, you’re the one who rarely comes here. Take care of your wife, don’t just work” chaewon nag at yujin

“arasso, I’ll go first, bye unnie” yujin bid chaewon goodbye while pulling minjoo out of the room

(on the way home)

“you hungry?” yujin asks without looking at minjoo

“i don’t think so, I just ate this evening,” minjoo said

“okay then, suit yourself” yujin shrug and continue driving.

As soon as they reach home, “go wash up and come back here after that” yujin instruct minjoo. Minjoo quickly follows her order as she doesn’t want to be treated like for the past 2 days.

As minjoo reach the kitchen she sees yujin pouring a glass of plain water and take out pills from 3 type of different bottle

“here, eat this” yujin held it out to minjoo

“what is this?” minjoo ask cautiously as she takes those pills

“ eat it, chaewon unnie said it’s good for you and the baby, from now on, you will be eating this every night. Eat it quick” yujin explain and ask minjoo to eat it.

“o…okay” minjoo swallow those pills one by one and grimace making yujin unconsciously smile.

“now take this and go straight to bed” yujin give minjoo a bottle of plain water.

“okay,” minjoo said feeling disappointed thinking yujin will not be sleeping with her.

15 minutes on the bed minjoo still cannot sleep as she is not used to sleep without yujin. Suddenly, yujin came in freshly bath drying her hair making minjoo smile ear to ear and relieve but still restrain herself from yujin.

 

(2.54 p.m)

Minjoo suddenly wakes up hungry. She’s having a sudden craving for ice cream mint chocolate. She’s trying so hard to resist but it only made her sweating and uneasy.

She gets up from the bed, trying not to move too much and wake yujin up. In her pyjama, she silently wears her thin coat not forgetting her wallet on the kitchen counter. She quietly while shivering making her way to the nearest convenient store. She looks through carefully for her craving. Found, she quickly pays and makes her way home before yujin woke up realising she’s not there.

Arrive home, no light was on making her feel never this success. Suddenly.

 

“where have you been?” yujin, in the dark, on the couch ask making minjoo flinch.

“y…y…yujin-ah, you’re awake?” minjoo asks nervously

“shouldn’t I'm the one who’s asking you that? And you still haven’t answered my question” yujin ask with no emotion.

“I... I was j…just… you know aaaahhh…” minjoo shuttered

“no I don’t know, you tell me” yujin ask again.

“I’m sorry, I..I was j…just having a craving… I was out to the convenient to buy ice cream” minjoo take out the ice cream she has been hiding behind her back.

yujin heart melt hearing minjoo. ‘sigh’ “why didn't you tell me?” yujin stand and hug minjoo.

“look at you all freeze up. You could have just woke me up and I’ll drive you there, wearing just pyjama, princess, 

you’re pregnant” minjoo’s tears fell as she hears yujin called her princess her favourite nickname. Yujin cares minjoo’s face wiping the tears.

“come let me make you hot chocolate while you eat your ice cream”

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

On my lowest point, i author-nim would be opening anyone who is intrested in giving donation😞😞 i know this seem absurb but... Whoever would like to donate can privately message me

 

THANK YOU