Longing

Forgive

Image result for minjin izone

[cafe (lunch)]

“so, what’s up with you two? Mind to tell me?” yena asks as soon as they took their seat at the coffee shop.

“can I order my coffee first?” yujin ask sarcastically

“okay okay, sorry” yena ask for the waiter to take their order. As the waiter leave them.” now spill” yena ask

“minjoo is pregnant” yujin said calmly but with a sigh at the end of the sentence.

“WHAT?!?!?!” yena shout made yujin flinch and quickly said sorry to other customers who also shock to yena’s shouting. “low down your voice. You want the whole world to know?” yujin hissed

“how?!?!?” yena ask confuse.

‘sigh’ “that was my reaction too,” yujin said in defeat. “I really don’t know,” yujin said again

“what did she say then? She explains?” yena ask quickly but only receive a no from yujin.

“all she said is she also don’t know. From her face, I can see she really telling the truth. You know her, she’s really bad at lying. There wasn’t even a hint of she’s cheating because she was with me 24/7. how could it happen right? Arrrggg I don’t know anymore” yujin said out of frustration.

“you’re right, minjoo is not someone who lied, in fact, she’s so bad at it she almost blows off my propose to yuri” yujin chuckle remembering nervous minjoo when she tried to hide the surprise propose from yuri. Yena question wake her up.

“what are you gonna do now?” yena ask

“ I really don’t know, I mean I haven’t talked to her since this morning except giving instruction in the office.

“what? Why would you do that? She’s the one who’s in trouble, she’s pregnant ahn yujin, you should take care of her instead of ignoring her. She needs you” yena said concerning about both relationship and minjoo.

“but… about the baby, what am I suppose to do? I mean its not my baby, I’m still sour over it.” yujin whine

“well, the baby is innocent, and it could be minjoo also innocent since according to YOU she looks really clueless and innocent. Being a working pregnant woman who also don’t know it happen and full of problem is hard you know. Get that ahn yujin. Are you gonna waste 4 years together just for one mistake? Wow, what is wrong with me? Why am I so mature and inspiring suddenly?” yena advise yujin.

“yah are you listening or not?” yena snap yujin out of her daydream

“aahh okay okay but no guarantee,” yujin said

“okay, but try, she the love of your life okay?”

“daee unnie” yujin said annoyingly

“oh, it's 2.15 already, let's get back to work” yena said

“oh wait I want to order something for minjoo” yujin said remember minjoo’s growling stomach earlier.

[office (2.30)]

Yujin came in see minjoo sleeping with her head on the desk

“minjoo-ah, wake up” yujin woke minjoo up

“oh yujin-ah, I’m sorry, I fell asleep” minjoo explain herself

“have you eat?” yujin ask while raising her eyebrows.

“ah, no” minjoo answers in a small voice

“figure out, here eat. don’t skip your meal, not good for the baby” yujin said trying to keep her cool

“thank you” minjoo keep her head low as she afraid yujin would be mad at her again.

“oh, yujin-ah, I’m done with this” minjoo hand yujin the report.

“oh. Thank you” yujin surprise because minjoo finish it. As soon as yujin take her seat, minjoo quickly eat the meal that yujin bought for her.

 

Without minjoo consent, yujin has been looking at minjoo eating quietly.

“look at her, so cute eating like that. She must be very hungry. Maybe she really is innocent. Is she?” yujin doubt herself while looking at minjoo stuffing with the food with crumb bits around

“how can I not fall for you all over again” Unconsciously yujin smile looking at minjoo cuteness.

 

(5.30 p.m)

“where is she?” yujin said to herself as minjoo is not at her seat for the past 15 minutes. Suddenly from afar she can see minjoo walking to the room while busy trying to stuff snacks, gummies, jelly and chocolate in her blazer, probably trying to hide it from yujin.

“I’m sorry” minjoo apologize as she enter the room

“where have you been?” yujin ask trying to make minjoo speak

“ I…I went to the vending machine,” minjoo said carefully. Decided not to intrigue anymore, yujin just nod her head.

 

Half an hour after that, yujin hear plastic ruffling, lift her head, she saw minjoo tried to eat her jelly quietly but obviously fail since yujin can clearly hear her trying to open the packet. She saw minjoo snacking her jelly and wiggle in excitement as the candy fill . Again yujin smile because minjoo being herself.

 

On their way home, in the car, all minjoo did is sit still since she knows yujin haven’t came down from yesterday. Bit by bit she transforms into her timid self as she use to in college before she met yujin. Suddenly she realises, the road is different than they always used.

“where are we going?” minjoo ask yujin curiously

“doctor” yujin answer short.