Confusion

Forgive

Image result for minjin izone

‘click’ -lights on-

“where have you been?” a girl sit leisurely on the couch asking her girlfriend.“Didn’t I tell you last night?”-confuse- “I went to my friend birthday party”

“ahh you’re right, I forgot”-scratch head-“I’m going to freshen up a bit okay” Minjoo’s body pop as she stretches her limb.

“wait!” said Yujin while motioning her girlfriend to come closer. Minjoo walks closer, suddenly -peck- Yujin placed a kiss on Minjoo’s lip “good morning”.

“Morning baby,” said Minjoo as she blushed.

 

Yujin and Minjoo have been dating since they were collage student. Now, working in Ahn Corporation as CEO and assistant, they have been living together for 2 years. Along their journey, they have been through multiples of argument, 2 break-ups but never drift apart. With the support of their friends and family, their love story is what people would call cliché or fairy-tales.

[Dining table (breakfast)]

“how was it last night?” Yujin asks while taking a bite of her pancake.

“it was okay, we had a couple of drinks, dance a bit. Well for me it’s boring since there’s no you” -cheeky smile-

“yeah right” Yujin role her eyes

“ well basically that’s all we did since we all were tired from working that day” Minjoo explain

“where did you sleep then?” Yujin asked without looking at Minjoo. Sensing her girlfriend “why are you asking so many questions about the party?” Minjoo asks with a smirk “ relax, there wasn’t even anyone at her house except for 7 of us and my eyes are on you, why are you looking at somewhere else?” Minjoo whine

“nothing” Yujin said while trying to restrain herself from laughing.

“look at me” Minjoo whine as Yujin still not looking at her “I’m not pretty today or what?”

Yujin turns abruptly and attack Minjoo with kisses around her face but still avoid her lips.

She laughs looking at Minjoo grunt.

“Oh I forgot” Minjoo look at Yujin confusedly

-peck-” there, such an idiot, forgetting that part” Yujin kiss Minjoo on the lips.

-look at the clock- “oh, not going to be late for again. Bye princess” Yujin peck Minjoo for one last time.

“she’s going to be the death of me” Dating for 5 years still make Minjoo blush every time Yujin kiss her.

(3 months later)

“your appetite is no joke nowadays,” Yujin said as she watches her girlfriend eat her second plate of pasta

-smack-” don’t say that, I don’t even know what is wrong with me these past few weeks”-pout- Minjoo said as she takes another bite.

“would you like to order for take-out? I’m sure you will be asking for food when we get back home” Yujin asks as she wipes Minjoo messy mouth from the pasta sauce.

“but I don’t know what I want to eat tonight, what if suddenly I don’t want to eat it?” Minjoo tried to swayed Ally.

“no take-out then” Yujin stand ready to pay.

“but…but what if I’m hungry?” Minjoo said on the verge of crying

-sigh-” okay, what if I’ll cook whatever you want to eat tonight? Fair enough?” Yujin sensing the tension tried to soothe her girlfriend.

“okay…” Minjoo take her last bite from the plate

“you done?” Yujin asks as she Minjoo hair behind her ears. A nod from Minjoo, Yujin made her way to the cashier

 

[dining table(night)]

“spaghetti and meatballs for my princess” Yujin present the food in front of Minjoo.

As Minjoo lift her fork suddenly she feels her stomach growl not because of hunger but the urge to vomit.

Minjoo ran like a fast as she can to the bathroom with a worry Yujin trailing behind her.

 

[bathroom]

-vomit- Yujin hold Minjoo's hair as she keeps on puking

“you an okay princess?” Yujin asks as her other hand ran through Minjoo back trying to soothe her.

Minjoo lifts her head from the toilet bowl and stares her face in the mirror while nodding her head.

“what’s wrong with me?”

“no doubt with all the food you eat,” Yujin said as she tried to lift up Minjoo's mood.

-glare- Minjoo glare through the mirror looking straight at Yujin giving her shiver.

“sorry… let's see the doctor tomorrow” Yujin  Minjoo hair “let's go to bed for now okay?”

Tired Minjoo just nods her head following Yujin instruction as they go through their nightly routine.

 

[doctor’s room (the next day)]

“Minjoo-ss, congratulations, you’re 10 weeks pregnant” the doctor shakes Minjoo hand with a big smile plastered on her face. But the horror face reaction that came from both Minjoo and Yujin change her face reaction.

“WHAT?!?!?!” Yujin scream “how?!?!?” a lot of questions running through her mind but still no answer.

 

Through their way home none of them talks or questions about what just happen. Only the sound of Minjoo's sobs. Both of them tried to think of a possible answer but no valid.