000

Crazy Rich EXO
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Don't you believe that our country needs more advanced technology based weapons?" He complained, walking around the room in circles. "We made an electric-shocked weapon that could electrocute someone to death! Why would they reject it?! I bet Germany and Japan haven't even made one! This could be perfect for our economy and lessen the country's crime rate. Plus, I gave them an extra bonus. Buy ten get one for free. How is this fair?!" He turned at the other with wide eyes. His eyes blanked when he sees the other busy playing with his phone

"Sure. Okay."

He growled at his friend and threw his towel at the other's face for not listening to him. "Did you not hear what I just said?!" Jongdae exclaim, stretching his hands.

Sehun, being the jerk he is, shook his head. "I am sincerely grateful for you in telling me." He said in a monotonous manner. Jongdae kicks his leg with a glare. "I want you out of my house right now." Sehun looks up from his phone and sigh. "I'm waiting for Baekhyun-hyung," he placed down his device on his side and crossed his arms. 

"Are you heading off to Switzerland?" The older asked.

"Yes." 

He sighed. "I'm coming with you. Let me pack my things." He announced, not giving the younger a chance to object and rushed to his room. Jongdae pressed the button beside his door and five maids came in his room. "Help me pack, now." They didn't question him and ran inside his walk-in closet. The CEO groans in frustration and threw himself in his king-sized bed. 

"I seriously need a vacation."




Jongin took off his glasses and pushed the baroque styled door open. His butler's eyes widened and bowed down to greet his boss. Jongin waves his hand and a maid came to take off his coat and tie. 

"Prepare my bath and tell Nancy to pack my clothes. I'm leaving for Switzerland in an hour." The maid nods at his order and left. Jongin slump on his gold plated couch customed made for him. Just then, his phone vibrates from his pocket and took it out. He saw five missed calls from Chanyeol and two from Yixing. 

"Why are these idiots calling me?" He swiped Yixing's number and placed the device in his ear. The Chinese answered on the second ring. Jongin used his hand to cover the bright lights in the living room. 

"Hello?"

"Jongin! Finally!"

"Hmm?"

"Change of plans. We won't be going to

Please log in to read the full chapter