Chapter 15

REMEMBER WHEN...

I just got off from my photoshoot. I am walking outside the building when I saw a familiar figure standing outside her car. I smiled immediately and went to her.

 

 

“Bommie!” I greet her.

 

 


She smiled at me and we kissed each others cheeks.

 

 

“you ready?” She asked.

 

 

“Hul… you don’t have to fetched me. I have my car with me” I said smiling.

 

 

“Let Jjangmae drove that for you. I wanted to date my sister tonight” She said.

 

 

Aww… Bom really is one of my sweetest friend. I gave Jjangmae my car keys and we went to Bom’s car. Since she can’t drive we have her manager to drive for us.

 

 

“Anyeong manager oppa” I greeted him.

 


“Anyeong Dara-ssi” he smiled at me.

 

 

“Are we going there now or somewhere else?” Her manager asked Bom.

 


“Can we go to my apartment first? I’m just going to get something?” She looked at me.

 


“Yeah sure, no problem” I said.

 


We went to her new apartment, it’s in one of the exclusive buildings her in seoul. She was living in the pent house and I can’t thank Dnation enough for taking care of my bestfriend.

 

 

“Come inside” She said.

 

 

“your place is good Bom” I said.

 


“Well thanks to my management” She smiled “How’s Chaerin by the way? Haven’t seen her for a while”

 

 

My mood suddenly changed after hearing her name. The memory of her hugging that Ash still making my blood boil. And she doesn’t even tired to chased me? Maybe they are really together now.

 

 

“I don’t know, ask her” I answered coldly.

 

 

I saw Bom eyeing me, she needs more of the story.

 


“Saw her with Ash earlier, they were hugging” I told her.

 


She remained her straight face while looking at me then when our eyes met she burst out laughing. Okay? What’s her deal? 

 


“what the? Why are you laughing?” I asked her.

 


She just shake her head and headed to her room.  She was there for a moment and when she got back, she hand me paper bag and a box.

 


“What? I’m not your assistant!” I said complaining.

 

 

“yah! That’s for you idiot!” She said and hit my head.

 

“huh?” I asked. I’m puzzled. It’s not my birthday yet right?

 

 

 

“Just go and wear it. I wanna see you wearing that later” she pushed me on her bathroom.

 

 

It’s weird, she’s weird. I look at what’s inside this paper bag. My mouth went O when I saw the beautiful white dress inside. It was simple but really looks elegant. What the heck is with Bommie? Did she went overseas and brought me a gift? I also opened the box she also gave me, it was a black heels that I’m sure will complement my white dress. I also noticed a small box beside the shoes, it was a small black velvet box. I was staring at it until I decided to open it too, my jaw dropped when I opened it. It’s kinda similar to the necklace that Chaerin gave me on the day she proposed. The only difference is that, it looks brand new.

 

 

“Dara-yah! I’m just in my room to change. Just call me if you need something” I heard Bom said outside the door.

 

 

I didn’t answer her, I was just looking at the necklace. It’s impossible that it’s the necklace that Chaerin gave me since I’m keeping that in my room and why did Bom gave me this kind of present? I really don’t know what’s happening. I just snapped out everything I’m thingking and dressed up. The dress perfectly fitted on me, it feels like it’s really made for me. I also put my heels on and the necklace. I’ll just going to asked Bom about this things later whem we have our dinner.

 

 

 

“Wow… it fits perfectly on you” Bom said after I went out from the bathroom. She was now wearing a light pink dress.

 

 


“What’s with this Park Bom?” I asked her.

 

 

“I told you, it’s a gift”she smiled “let’s go… we’re going to be late” and she pulled me with her.

 

 


---*---*---*---*----

 

“Yah unnie! Stay still. You’re making us dizzy!” I heard Minzy said as she pulled me to sit.

 

 

“Relax Chaerin” Mom said. She was with Dara’s mom.

 

 

“I’m nervious” I said and took a deep breath.

 


“Omo… Bom unnie said they are on their way” Harin said while holding her phone. Maybe she’s exchanging messages with unnie.

 

 


I was really nevious, the nerviousness I’m feeling right now is far more than the nerviousness I feel on our debut as 2NE1. I feel like I’m gonna passed out anytime soon and my hands are sweeting coldly.

 

 


“Chaerin come, I’ll fix your make up.” Hwangbo unnie called me. 

 

 

I walked near her and she automatically retouched my make up. Now I understand why Dara became closed to her, she is the unnie my love didn’t have.

 


“Goodluck Chaerin.” She said after she finished my make up.

 

 


I looked at everyone around here, there is my parents with Dara’s mom. Harin with Durami and Thunder. Yes, Thunder and I are now okay. We talked last night and I apologized dearly and knowing Thunder he is a good man with a wide understanding. I also asked him to tell Dara that he saw me so that Dara will really believed that I’m ignoring her lately, I also asked him to get the necklace that I gave Dara before because I want to make it look new and upgrade it. Minzy was talking to the live band we hired, Hwangbo unnie and Jea unnie was fixing the other decorations with Ash and her fiance. I really wanted to invite our other friends but I wanted it to be intimate and with just only family members and the closest friends. I rented this place that has a huge garden and set it up into romantic theme. I just wanted to make this night perfect.

 

 


I almost lost my breath when I heard an car engine and I bet that is Bom unnie with the love of my life. I saw how my friends run to hide but I just stood there, didn’t know what to do.

 

 

“Unnie get yourself together! Dara unnie is here!” I heard Harin said and handed me a bouquet of Dara’s favorite flower. She went away to hide. This is it! Go Chae! This is all or nothing baby!

 

 


---*---*---*---*----
“Where are we Bom?” I asked Bom. 

 

 


I don’t know how far we went through… I slept on the way here and the next thing I know Bom is tapping my shoulder to wake me up.

 

 

“Somewhere, let’s go?” She said and went out of the car.

 

 

I followed her, we walked for five minutes until she stops and hold my hand. I look at her puzzled.

 


“You know, you are more than a friend to me right? You are like my sister, a twin sister to be exact. We’ve known each other for more than a decade now and all I can say is that you are the nicest and the the best person one could ever dreamed of.” 

 


I don’t know what’s happening but Bom’s making me emotional. She said those words with sincerity andd I can see that her eyes are getting wet.

 

 

“You’ve been working hard for the people around you, you’ve been so selfless all this time giving your everything with us and I want you to know that I’m so proud of you. I’m so proud to be your bestfriend and lucky enough to have you in my life but this time, I want you to heve your happiness. Your own happiness. Please follow what you heart is and forget about everything in the past. Give your heart another chance” She said and hug me.

 


“What’s happening?” I asked her as we pulled away.

 


“Walk straight then turn left when you reach the end” She said and walked away.

 

 

“Bommie!”

 

 


“She’s waiting for you there Dara” She shouted and gave me a smile.

 

 


I was about to follow Bom but I heard a music from somewhere…. With hesistation I just follow what Bom said. I walked straight and when I reached the end of the road I turned left and walked again. I was in awe when I saw a garden full of lights, a live band and….. And the person who ignored me for days now. She was wearing a red shirt with black leather jacket, white ripped jean and Dr. martens boots. Her hair was neatly tied up in a ponytail and she’s holding a huge bouquet of flower. I was speechless, so it’s all her plan? 

 

 

“Hi” She shyly said, she’s now infront of me.

 

 

I was just looking at her, damn what is it this time? Chearin handed me the flowers, I absent mindly accept it. I don’t know but I feel like my head is floating.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry about earlier” She said and hugged me “Ash just help me with this plan”

 

 

I sighed and hit her shoulder slightly. “I hate you!”

 

I just heard her chuckled. She’s still hugging me, he scent is really relaxing. I hug her back, we remain in that position for I don’t know how long until she pulled away.

 

 


“I see, You already wearing the necklace” She said.

 


I hold the necklace and look at her, so it was from her.

 

 

“I upgraded that, thanks to Cheondong” She smiled.

 

 

“Cheondong? Thunder?” I asked stupidly.

 


“Hahaha. Yes babe who else?” 

 

 

“You two are okay now?” I asked coz I can’t believe it.

 

 

“we talk last night and I asked him a favor and he was succeded getting that in your room” She chuckled.

 

 

That’s explained why Cheondong enters my room this morning. Aist that brother of mine. I was roaming my eyes around, now I can take a full view of this beautiful place. Trees are full of white little lights same with the small plants around the place, the band with their tuxido uniform, and tables that are beautifully set up with white roses, I think we have five tables here and I don’t know the reason of them. I looked at Chaerin, she was smiling but I can feel her body was tense.

 

 

“I’m sorry for ignoring you this past few days. It’s all part of the plan” She said.

 


“Plan? This one?”

 

 

“Yes?” she smiled

 


“Why do I feel nervious about this one?” I asked her.

 

 

“So as me” She said “Come with me.” She holds my hand.

 


She guide me until we reached a much beautiful spot of this garden where I can see the perfectiin of this place. She was holding my hand and I can feel her deep breaths. I was just silently holding her hand too, we are just standing side by side holding each others hand and this still feels so perfect.

 


“6 years ago, I asked you to be my girlfriend” 

 

 

I looked at Chae, she was looking intently at me. Damn it. What it is?

 


“You said yes and for the first time in my life, I feel so complete. You never failed to make me feel loved even if sometimes I know I don’t deserve someone like you. You brought everything I need in my life, your love makes me complete. We are so happy, we made each other happy. For 6 years of my life I never wanted anyone than you, my ever gorgious girlfriend. Those movie nights, cuddling moments or even our little fights made us stronger but you know what is the real reason? It’s because of you and the love you gave me.” 

 


I was tearing up remembering those happy moments we shared.

 


“I’m so coward of letting you go, of leaving you before. I’m regreting that until this very moment but I know… just like what you always telling me, we cannot go back and changed what we’ve been done. It’s too late for that but never too late too take another chance to make the future much better.”

 

 


Chaerin got something from her back pocker. It was a red small box. She opened it infront of  me, I hold my mouth, my tears are flowing freely on my cheeks. This is our couple ring that I sent back to her in US on the 2nd month after we broke up.

 


“I wanna make it right this time Dara.” I can see how her eyes are tearing up. “Let me take away every pain I have caused you, let me love you with all my heart and all of me this time. Dara…” She kneeled infront of me…

 

 

“Please be my girlfriend again”

 


I was crying and sobbing like a baby now but I don’t care. Loving Chaerin maybe one of the hardest thing I did in my life but she was also is one of the happiest thing I ever had in my life.

 


“Yes” I said and pulled her up.

 

 

She put the ring in my finger, it still fits perfectly on me. I was about to kiss her when she stopped me.

 

 

“I’m not yet done” She said and kissed my hand. “Stay here and don’t go anywhere” 


She go running somewhere, she was fast and I’m not able to see where she went. I was just left there, standing. I looked at my fingers and saw our ring. I smiled, I really love that girl.

 

I stopped from what I’m doing when I heard a sound playing…. I know that song… I heard that somewhere…


(Marry Me*Jason Derulo)

 


105 is the number that comes to my head…

 

I feel my eyes tearing up again after I saw Jea and Hwangbo Unnie went out from nowhere dancing…  

 

 

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed


I was crying while laughing. This two ajumma!

 

 

That's precisely what I plan to do…

 

 

Then Ash and unfamiliar girl joined them.

 

 

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

 

 

They where dancing and I swear, I know know the reason why Ash choose to be a model. 

 

 

 

Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough...

 

 

And I can’t help but to cry harder when my two sister’s from another mothers came out. Bom and Minzy, dancing while smiling at me.

 

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

 

 


They making hearts using their own hands and that was the cutest thing I saw from them.

 

 

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You’re the love of my life...

 

 


I was just watching them enjoying their dance. They look so happy and laughing specially Minzy when Bom and Ash forgets some of their choreo.

 

 

 


You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

 

 

 

“Oh my…” I can’t help myself to be overwhelmed seeing Harin with their mom and Dad.

 

 

 


Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won’t be able to ask you loud enough...

 

 


But my tears burst out when I saw the three of the most special people in my life come out from the dark. Durami, Thunder and my Mom. I wanna run to hug them, specially my mom who looks so happy dancing with everyone.

 

Damn you Chaerin Lee… you really did great in making me this happy.

 

So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say...

 

 

The music became slower and more romantic. Everyone transform into a circle and when all of them sat down I saw my girl in the middle, smiling brightly at me, holding her gold mic. She sang with the slow music while the others was swaying slowly….

 

 


I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it...

 

 


She was walking to me, her voice is cracking, I think she’s about to cry.

 

 


I'll say will you marry me
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

 

 


And the moment she reached me, she immediately hold my hand.

 

 

 

Would you marry me baby…

 

 

 


She wipped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

 

“When I said I wanna make everything right, I mean I wanna make your everyday day life happy. Babe, we’ve been through a lot, our relationship went through heaven and hell and look at us, we’re still standing strong with each other”

 

I’m just sobbing looking at my girlfriends eyes. Just like me, she was also crying.

 


“I’m not good at expressing myself and I know that you know that. Actually I don’t prepare a good speech for this. I just wanna let myself tell you what I really feel in this very moment.” 

 


“And you know that’s what I really like about you” I said smiling.

 


“I’ve known you for almost a decade now, from the first day we entroduced to each other till this day and those years, I’ve never felt this kind of connection with anyone but you. More than a year being seperated with you feels like hell and that make me realize that I can’t live my life without you, Sandara Park. Thank you for being the most amazing woman in my life, thank you for giving me another chance to enter your life again. And now, I don’t want to waste another day without you, another day of being alone. I wanna be with you forever, for the rest of my life. I wanna love you till we can’t see the sun rising with our own eyes anymore, I wanna love you till the last sunset of my life, I wanna love you till God takes my life away. I wanna be with you for the rest of our lives babe.”

 


She knelt for the second time around this night. She was holding a black velvet box with a princess cut diamond ring. It’s so beautiful but my baby Rin is much more beautiful.

 


“Babe, allow me to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?” She said and a tear scaoe from her eyes.

 

I was crying, damn it. I’m such a mess right now. 

 


“Of course, I’m gonna marry you Lee Chaerin! Yes!” I said while crying and laughing at the same time.

 

 


She immediately slide the ring on my fingers and went up to kiss me. This kiss is the most memorable kiss we shared so far. I’m so happy right now and no one in this world can make me this happy, only Lee Chaerin.

 


“I love you, Dara” She lovingly said after we pulled out.

 

 

“I love you too, My Chaerin” 

 


We kissed again, this time it’s more passionate and full of love. THE LOVE THAT NO ONE IN THIS WORLD COULD BREAK US APART.

 

“ehemmmm…” I heard Bom cleared .

 


We pulled away and Chaerin raised my hand where the ring is placed.

 

“SHE SAID YES!” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: and it's done!!!! Thank you for everyone who reads my story. Thank you for supporting this story. I hope somehow it made you happy. Thank you so much! Looking forward to my new story :) Ciao! Have a good day!