Chapter 11

REMEMBER WHEN...

“Yah! Make sure everything was set are I won’t let you enter our home later!” I yelled at Harin. She was pissing me off since earlier this morning. I asked a favor from her to set up something.

 

 

“Relax unnie, everything is set now. Are you in Dara unnie’s house now?”

 


“Yeah, just got here. Gonna put it down now. Text or call.me if something happens alright?” I said.

 

 


“Aye! Aye! Captain!”

 

 

“Good. Thank you lil sis”

 


I ended the call and rang the door bell, I checked myself… I was wearing black ripped jeans, gray printed shirt below my black leather jacket, I also put bloody red lipstick. Okay Chae… you look good, beautifully handsome as ever. I giggled at my own thoughts, did I just compliment my own self? Haha.

 

 


“Hi, good morning” I greeted Durami. She’s the one who openned the door.

 


“Ohh.. Hi beautiful unnie. Good morning” She said and giggled..

 


“Is your Dara unnie awake already?”

 


“She didn’t sleep at all” Durami said and laugh.

 

 

“Jinja?” I asked… I smiled.


Durami was about to answer when we heard the woman who I love the most.

“Yah! I’m hearing you Durami Park!”

 

Durami just laughed out loud and open the door more widely. There, I saw the woman who never failed to make my world stop. She was wearing red mini dress as what I requested her to wear since red really looks good to her. Well, everything she wears looks good to her but red is on another level. She let her hair down on her shoulders, her make up is simple but she still looks magnificent.

 

 

“Unnie… you’re drolling” I heard Durami said.

 


I automatically put my hand on my lips and then the last thing I know, Durami is laughing at me while holding her stomach. Ugh. She got me there.

 


“Hahaha it was hahahaha a joke hahaha unnie”

 


Please my Lord, don’t let Harin and Durami to be when I’m with them, that will me ba end.

 


“Let’s go Chae” Dara said chuckling as she pulled me away from Durami.

 

I gave Durami a death glare before assisting Dara to my car. That kid really love to troll me.

 

“Enjoy your date, love birds!” 

 


I went to the driver seat and foumd Dara smiling at me.

 


“What?” I raised my eyebrows at her. 

 

 

She just shake her head while smiling. I lean closer to her, too close that I can hear her own heartbeat. I saw how Dara got shocked and blushed immediately.

 

“I’ll just going to fix your seatbelt babe” I said and locked her seatbelt. I pulled her hand and kiss it lovingly. “Are you ready?”

 

She smiled at me, something is different about Dara today… she look really wonderful today. Blooming is the right word I think.

 


I started to drive. It will take few hours before we got to where I will bring Dara. 

 


“You look happy” I heard Dara, I took a glance on her and she was looking at me with a smile.

 


“Ofcourse I’m happy. I have my happiness beside me” I said and gave her my eye smile.

 

 

“You know? I miss that smile of yours” she said.

 

I can’t help but to smile more. Call it lovesick, I don’t care.

 

“You know? I miss you more than this smile of mine.” I said.

 

 

I saw how her cheeks got redish, she hit shoulder slightly and  tried to hide her face on her other hand. My santokki is the cutest, darn it.

 

 

“Hey… don’t cover your face… I wanna see it” I said.

 

Instead of doing what I told her, she hide her face even more and I find it really adorable.

 

 

“Focus on the road Chaerin” She told me because I can’t help but to took glances of her. “How is your recording by the way?”

 


“It’s doing fine, I just have to rewrite some lyrics from the previous one” 

 

 

“Chae?”

 


“hmmm?”

 


“what do you think about 2NE1 reunion?” 

 

The moment I heard that I smiled bitterly. The group where I dedicate myself, the group I resured, the group that they take away from us. The group that we fought for but ended up lossing it.

 

 

“Well… it’s nice, the fans will be happy… and… I… I honestly don’t know babe, you know… the.management” I said.

 


YG Entertainment is not what people think it is. The company is providing everything for it’s artists but it can also be a selfish company. I don’t know if they will allow Dara and I to collaborate with Bom unnie and Minzy specially now that they are on different agencies. The YG Family we used to have are now all gone and it’s all pure business now.

 

 


“You know sajangnim. I don’t know if he will allow us” I said sadly.

 


“What if I’ll talk to him? I think he’ll consider it specially now that stageK are willing to have us in the show” Dara said. She look hopeful, she really is the heart of our group.

 

 

I remember how big is her love for our group and how the disbandment broke her heart.

 


“Tell me when you are planing to talk to sajangnim, I’ll be with you” I said.

 


“Really?” she looks so excited, aww… our biggest blackjack.

 

 

“I am the leader right? That’s my job” I smiled at her.

 


This year will be our 10th year anniversary as a group so maybe this is the perfect time for a reunion.

 

“Thank you leader-nim!”

 

 

 


We talked about random things, her gigs and plans in the future and I’m so very proud of her. I can see the fruit of her hardwork. I was driving for almost 2 hrs no and Dara keeps on telling me that she’ll drive and I should take a rest for a while but ofcourse I won’t let her know where I will bring her because it might ruin my plan. Another hour has passed and here we are now, infront of huge gate.

 

 

---*---*---*---*---

I roamed my eyes around after Chaerin pulled the car on the side. I can see a plenty of trees plus a one huge gate and long and high walls. Where are we?

 


“We need to put this with you” I heard Chaerin said as she put out a blindfold I guess?

 

“what is with the blindforldChae?” I asked.

 


She smiled “Just let me put this one on you baby”

 

I nodded, she carefully put the blindfold on me. This blindfold thingy makes me nervious at the same time excited.

 

I heard Chaerin door closed maybe she went out now.

 

“Hi Ms. Beautiful” 

 


I got goosebumps, I can feel her so near me and her scent is really kinda addicting. 

 


“Let’s go”

 

She help me to go out from the car, she hold my both hands and guides me in walking. I don’t have any idea where in the earth we are but I’m sure that wherever it is, Chae would take care of me. 

 


We walked for I think more or less 10 minutes and stopped. I tried to hear any noise but tye only one I’m able to hear is the wind and birds. The sound is so peaceful.

 

 


“Don’t take it off until I say so” She said and I feel her walking away from me. 

 


“Yah! Don’t leave me here!” I yelled.

 

 

“Stay there baby, don’t move!” I heard Chae and based on her voice, I think she’s far from me.

 


I do what she said, I stay here and not moving even an inch. My body is still obedient to Chae’s command and it shows.

 

 

“You can take it off now babe!”

 


I slowly pulled off the blindfold I am wearing and adjust my sight. 

 

 

“Surprise!”

 


I was overwhelm with what I am seeing. CL, the badest female wearing a pink bear mascot, holding a boquet of pink roses. She was smiling brightly to me. I also see the mini picnic set up in the center of this huge garden and full pink baloons and flowers. This is beautiful… 

 

“Hello Princess Dara, I am Harin, I am your servant for this day”

 


I was shocked to see Harin here, she put a crown on my head and gave me a silver wand. 

 

 

“What is this?” I asked her and chuckled.

 


“You see the bear over there? She would kill me later because I made her wear that pink thing” She said and I laughed. “Seriously, the bear over there will accompany you for the whole day”

 

 

 


Harin assist me to where Chaerin is… my adorable hunchae. She was smiling at me with her eye cat smile and there is no more adorable smile than hers.

 


“Hi Ms. Dara, I am Chaebear, it was an honor to meet you Miss. Santokki” She smiled and kiss my hand.

 

 


I can’t hide the giddy feeling I have right know, I reach for her cheeks and pinched it.

 

 

“You’re so cute!”

 

 

I saw how she frowned, my badest female really doesn’t wanna call cute but what should I do? She really is cutie pie right now.

 

 

 

“ehem… I think I go now coz I’m going to prepare your lunch lovebirds” Harin said.

 

 

Chaerin and I went to the nearest bench below a huge tree, she said it’s still hot to sit on the picnic set she put.

 


“I remember when you always tell when we are still trainies on how you wanna spend a date, you said you wanted it to be simple but memorable one, I also remember how you wanted us to have picnic date before but we don’t get the chance to do it because people might see us or paparazzi will discover our relationship”

 

I nodded, I remember that one night before we go to sleep Chaerin asked me where I wanted to go since we will have a free day the next morning and I told her I wanna have picnic date so Chaerin search for a good place but we can’t see any place that less crowded or safe for us so we ended up watching movies while cuddling the whole day.

 

 

“So I really search for a place that we can do whatever we have without worrying that someone might caugh us.” She smiled, I can see her dimple. “Good thing that Harin’s friend offered this to us, it’s her family resthouse and they are currently in Hongkong so no one is here even maids because they gave them a day off”

 

 

---*---*---*---*---

 

I was watching Dara as we ate our lunch, we are still on the bench and holding our foods. She was smiling everytime I’m telling her stories and she was also laughing whenever I tell her silly jokes and Gosh, I think I love her even more.

 

 

“So when do you plan to talk to sajangnim?” I asked her.

 


“Tomorrow? Are you free?” 

 

 

“I’m in YG tomorrow so just beep me if we will talk to Sajangnim” I smiled.

 

 

“Thank you Chae” I heard.

 


“For?”

 


“For trying to brought our group together again. I know how hard for you to talk about us 2NE1 after what the management done to us but still, after all you still doing your job as our leader. Thank you so much” She said.

 

 

I think the water from our side and open Dara’s and gave it to her.

 


“The group used to be my life and I will never let any chance of us being on stage again to passed. And don’t thank me, I should be the one thanking you, you held on for us even if the world is telling you to stop hoping for us to be back. 2NE1 would be forgoten if we don’t have you. Our blackjacks are lucky to have Dara in our worlds, you will be the biggest reason why we are getting our reunion if ever.”

 

 


That’s true, if there is no Dara who never gets tired of mentioning our groups, our members in every chance she get, maybe 2NE1 is forgoten now. Dara is really our glue and a rope to hold on to.

 

 

I saw how Dara teared up, she really is the softest when it’s about 2NE1.

 

 

“I hate you!” She hits my shoulder.

 


“Waeee?”

 

 

“You’re making me cry!” She said and hit me again.

 


I hold her hands and made her to look at me.

 


“atleast this time, it’s happy tears” I sincerely said.

 


“and please don’t made me cry on the other way again” She said and a tear fell from her eyes.

 

 

“not this time, never again” I said and wipe her tear.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We spend the whole afternoon talking about our lives and the things we missed in our lives when we are still far from each other. She told me her nonstop tv guestings, overseas work, endorsement and the new people in her life. I know she is friends with Jea unnie from brown eyed girls and Hwangbo unnie but I never thought that they became this close and I’m happy that the shy and very secured Dara is now lossing up.

 

At afternoon have our picnic with Harin since Dara requested her to join us since she was alone the whole day and my very good sister instead of telling no and we should enjoy each other, sat with us and ate our foods. Rimind me again why she is my sister.


When the night comes, Harin told us that she will go home already because she have early flight tomorrow. She’s going to japan for a fashion shoot. I thanked her, she is a big help for this one. I also removed my mascot costume as Dara ordered me. Yes, she ordered me since I don’t wanna change until we finished this day.

“Dara?” I called her, we are still on the middle of this garden. I was sitting while Dara is lying on the grass and her her is resting on my lap.

 

 

“Uhmm” Her eyes is closed. 

 

 

“I love you” I told her. It doesn’t matter if she’ll answer or not. I just wanted her to know.

 

 

“I know” She said.

 

 

I kissed her on forehead and she reached for my hand. She enclasps it with hers.

 


“I know, I feel it and I’m sorry if I still can’t take another shot for us right now. If...” I shut her up.

 

 

 

 

“I understand babe, no need to explain and I’m willing to wait. You giving me this kind of chance, of attention is more than enough. I love you, I love you and this time I’m going to make everything right. I’ll do my best to prove that I’m still deserving for your love. I love you and this time, no one in this world can take that away, this time I will make sure that I will love you more than anything in this world. I love you Sandara Park, I love you even more today” I sincerely said, I feel her kissed my hand she was holding and that is more than enough answer to know what she truly feels.

 

 

 

I looked up the sky, there are many stars above, it’s beautiful just like the person I am holding. The sky is full of hope, hope for everyone that everythings gonna be alright. 

 

 

“Wait for me Chae” I heard Dara.

 


I looked down to her, she is was looking intently on me. I lean down and brushed my nose on her and smiled sweetly.

 


“I will, Dara”