Chapter 8

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed,

Eunji currently sit on the cafe that she usually went with late Bomi. She ordered orange juice with Spaghetti Bolognese. She enjoyed her current view watching people walk around. After her foods arrived, she thanks the waitress and suddenly her eyes averted on someone she know which is currently enjoy his food with a man.

 

"Hanbin"

"Oh. Eunji. It's been a while. Let's join us here" he waved.

"I know right, about a week. Is it okay to join?" replied Eunji while her eyes meet the pair of eyes in front hanbin.

"Sure, we both don't mind. Introduce you my brother, Kim Jongdae"

"Hi, I'm Jongdae" said the guy who currently sit across Hanbin.

"Eunji" answered her while shakes her hand with him

"Eunji, your eyes looks terrible. What happen to you? That puffy eyes" Hanbin said worriedly.

"You know about Bomi's dead right? I just busy searching a person to possibly find some information of her, maybe her collegue friend but I still didn't find any"

"Killer? Who was killed? Sorry for the interruption" Jongdae interrupted as he curious.

"Oh, she's my cousin. She dead around few months ago. It's okay"

"Oh Eunji, how about asking Jongdae help? He experienced in digging information about this crime case especially in technology"

"Eh, is it possible? Besides, I worried if this case will make him burden as it may require a lot of energy and information."

"Ah, it's okay. I'm currently in my holidays around a month so if you need my help, i will lend my hand for you"

"Ah really? Thank you so much." Eunji continued her conversation and details about Bomi to them.

****

After eating, Eunji excused herself to left the scene since as she need to buy groceries as Chorong give her the list-need-to-buy. She walks to supermarket which located in the same building. She picks almost all things listed but not until the last one which is a box of cornflakes as her hand and a guy hand hold it at the same time.

       

"It's okay, you can take this. I'll find it in another store" said the guy.

"Oh, is it okay?" asked Eunji for confirmation.

"Sure" answered the guy showing his rabbit teeth.

"Thank you so much"

"Your welcome"

Eunji put the cornflakes into her trolley and push it to the counter.

'Oh, that cornflakes guy'

Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter