Chapter 3

Mysterious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems the story didn't reach 90 views yet, I'm not doing double update.

But still, happy reading

In the plane..

Eunji walked to her seat which is located beside the window and put her luggage in the compartment above. After that, she sat down and managed to take some pics before the plane moves. Right after that, the seat beside her were taken by someone.

'He looks familiar' Eunji thought.

She ignored him and put her headset on her head and decided to watch some movies.

While enjoying the movie, she suddenly felt some weigh on her shoulder and that was the guy's head. Eunji just let his head on her shoulder and continued on watching her favourite actor 'Kang Haneul'. After watching the movie, Eunji decided to have some sleep. While drawing to sleep, her head also moves closer to the man beside her.

After some hours, Eunji woke up from her sleep and the guy who was sleeping on her shoulder also put his head up.

"Ehem. Sorry for that. Your shoulder must be in pain." said the guy beside Eunji. Eunji just smiled while giving her shoulder a massage.

"It's okay. I'm sorry to as I slept on your head too." Eunji replied and scratched her head. The man smiled.

"By the way, what's your name?" asked the guy who was waiting for her answer.

"Oh, I'm Eunji Jung. You can call me Eunji. What about you?"

"I'm Byun Baekhyun. Nice to know you."

"Nice to know you too."

Right after Eunji replied, the plane announced their arrival to London.
"We arrived already. Hope to see you again, Baekhyun." Eunji smile while waving her hand towards the guy who is leaving the plane first since Eunji need to take out her luggage which is located above their seats.

Eunji took a taxi to her rented house. She was able to rent a house near her university thanks to her beloved brother who took care of almost everything before she stayed here.

After a few moments, Eunji arrived to her destination.

'Wow, the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter