with taemin in the big world

I love my pet

" minho are you ready ?" mom asked

" yes...hmm..let`s see, taemin`s leash , taemin`bed , taemin`s food ....TAEMIN ? WHERE ARE YOU ?"

"woof!"

''there you are ! let`s go taemin. mom and dad are waiting in the car "

 'car?' taemin thought.

  minho was in the car.

"come`on taemin.!"minho said. taemin looked at him with curious eyes

"taemin you can jump . come to your daddy." minho tried to make the pup jump.

       taemin tried to jump but he ended under the car.minho went to take him.

" you have so much to learn "

"minho, ready ?"

"yes dad"

"ok" dad started the car . taemin began to bark when he heard the engine.

"shhh..it`s ok " minho hugged taemin.

after some time taemin was really excited. he was rocking from side to side.minho laughed at his pup.

"ok now. let`s take a break." dad said. he stopped the car at the gas station.

"come down taemin " minho said. taemin started to sniff. everything was so new for taemin.

"he is so cute , isn`t he mom ?"

"yes he is . i am going to buy something. stay here !"

"ok! TAEMIN COME HERE YOU CAN`T GO THERE !' minho yelled. he took taemin and kissed his forehead.

 "you are such a trouble-maker. you seem really happy. your tail is moving " minho pointed at his tail.

taemin looked at his tail. he tried to catch it.

" can you be more adorable ?"

"look what i've bought !" mom said . she gave taemin a little ball. taemin took it in his mouth.

" now he `ll have what to do in the car "

"ready?" dad asked

"yes"

 ~ the happy family arrived ~( by the way they are staying in a big house with garden and they are in a resort in the mountains)

   'wow. look taemin ! isn`t this a big house ?'

'hello. you must be choi family right ?"

'yes"

"i am the manager here. hope you`ll have a great time. oh i see you have a dog. we have a dog too."

"did you hear that taemin , you`ll have a friend !" minho said . but taemin was hiding behind him. taemin was scared because a really really big dog appeared.

" oh don`t worry . he`s not bad . he is old but he likes little pupies." the manager said.

' daddy don`t let him eat me' taemin thought

the big dog was in front of minho. he was looking for the other pup.

 "hey there big boy . please be good with taemin ok ?' minho said that and put taemin in front of the big dog.

taemin was looking at the dog  with a ' please don`t hurt me ' look.

 'hey there little pup . my name is Buck , nice to meet you'

taemin didn`t answer. he was too afraid. minho was  2 m away from him.

  'daddy don`t let me ' taemin thought and ran after minho

" taemin .. you are really rude. don`t you see the big dog likes you ? come on . talk to him." he pushed taemin away.

 ' daddy doesn`t love me ' taemin started to cry

' hey little pup stop crying . your master loves you . don`t worry "

"how do you know ?" taemin started to talk with buk

" i can see it in his eyes "

"thank you buck . i am taemin.'

'nice to meet you taemin."

"i am sorry i was..you know running from you..i..i am just afraid...honestly ?! i am afraid of lot of things..especially big ones"

 "ha ha don`t worry ! so how old are you taemin ?"

 " i don`t know "

"you look really young. i guess youare one or maybe 2 months old. i had a friend who was the same as you and he was an adult, you`ll be that big too.'

"buk , i met some dogs  and they said that minho loves me  just because i am cute ...do you think is true ?"

" of course not ...masters love their dogs. anyway . this is where i stay " buck said and showed taemin a little space in the corner of the kitchen .

" do you stay here ?"

"yes."

" why don`t you sleep with your master"

"taemin...my master died..'

"omo..i am soryy i didn`t know"

" it`s ok ...anyway..being at this age ..i guess you don`t know many things "

"yes.." taemin said a little ashamed

' have you ever played with the 'bone'?"

'bone ?'

" yes the bone , i will give you mine."

   taemin looked at the bone.

" what shall i do now ?"

"take it in your mouth and nibble it"

" ok " taemin took the bone in his month and ran  to minho to show it to him .( ha ha by the way the bone was big...you know the size for buck`s mouth not taemin`s )

  "taemin what`s that ?" minho asked as he saw the little pup trying to take the bone from the floor. the bone fell fronm taemin`s mouth before he could show it to minho.

  "hmmm..." minho took the bone in one hand and taemin in the other.

" taemin this bone is bigger than you .. did you steal the big dog`s bone ?" minho laughed .