the first walk with daddy

I love my pet

                     ' ok taemin you know what ? i don`t understand this so let`s go outside'

minho said that, he took taemin and went to his mother in the kitchen.

                      "mom can i take taemin outside now ? i`m really bored and that math homework gave me a headache. please, mom ?!"

                       " ok..you can go outside, but be careful with taemin "

                       "yes ,mom . come`on taemin we`re going outside."

         minho took a leash. he wanted to  put it around taemin`s neck but the pup started to cry , again.

                     " no , this time is not working. " minho said and pulled taemin outside.

                  ' daddy please don`t do this to me ' taemin thought as he was trying to escape.

                    " taemin , what do you want me to do ? to let you free ? i can`t do that . i don`t want you to run away from me."

               taemin looked into minho`s eyes. he knew that . he just wanted to be  in his arms.

                   " good boy ! " minho said.

           they started  walking. they stopped at the gates of the park

                  " soo taemin this is the park ! i should go and find the dog`s park. you have to meet some friends."

          they arrived at the dog`s park. there was a kind lady.

                 " excuse me. you should let your dog free now." she said

             minho looked a bit confused.

              " don`t worry. your pet will be just fine."

         minho took the leash off.

             " ok taemin , go and make some friends."

     ' but i want to stay with you. you are my frined.' taemin thought

            " go on now." minho pushed taemin .

       taemin stood there. there were a lot of dogs. they were really big , compared to taemin.

           a big dog came to taemin.

         " hey there little one " the big dog said ( ok so the dogs can talk to one another^^)

       "  please don`t hurt me "

      " hurt you ? why would i do that?"

      " i...don`t know."

       " just beacuse i`m big doesn`t mean i eat little pups like you . i`m Blaze. but everybody here calls me J.P."

     " taemin."

      " so that`s your master ?"

     "master ? no . he`s my daddy !" taemin said really happy.

     " he`s not your dad ."

       " but big mama said so "

       "poor kid. his mind is already corrupt." anoyher dog said walking toward them.

      "hey Rex ! how are you ?" J.P. asked

     " i heard you talking. taemin, your master is not as good as you think ."

 " what do you mean?."

      "he`s good with you because your little , when you area big dog excatly like me and J.P. you will be sleeping outside in a kennel and everything you`ll eat would be bread."

          " noo.you`re wrong .  minho loves me."

         " that`s what i thought about my first master too."

       " don`t ruin his dreams rex !" jp said

           taemin began to run. he was searching for minho.

      ' minho ? where are you?' he tried to yell but everything come out like a faint sound.

              taemin stopped. he thought that minho left him. just like rex said. he didn`t want to believe that minho wouldn`t love him anymore.

      ' he loves me just because i`m cute ?'

         taemin looked like a lost puppy. his tail under him , his ears no longer straight and with crying eyes.

     "taemin! " minho shouted.he ran to taemin and hugged him.

 " what`s wrong boy ? did the other dogs do something to you ?" minho noticed that taemin`s tail wasn`t wagging.

"let`s go home " minho left the dog park with taemin in his arms. he took the leash and put it in his pocket.

             at home

 " hey darling . how was in the park ?"

 "mom, taemin is not happy !"

'why ?"

"his tail is not moving. everytime he sees me he wags his tail. why ? why is  his tail not moving now ?  it `s because of that leash ?"

"no minho. maybe he is tired."

           minho put taemin down on the kitchen floor.

"see? !"

" minho, take him to your room "

             minho took taemin. he looked at taemin. his little pup wasn`t happy.

     " what is wrong ? do you want to sleep?"

         taemin went to his special bed . he closed his eyes.

    " ok little pup. good night." minho kissed teamin`s forehead and went to his bed.

            little taemin was moving his tail again. he couldn`t help it. he was happy .too bad minho didn`t see taemin .