chapter 16

I love my pet

I was in the same dark corner.

I KNOW HE'LL come for me. He has to come for me. Minho wouldn't let me die here.right?

In disbelief, I realized that he wasn't here to help me after all; he wasn't going to break through the dark to save me. I writhed on the dark floor, losing consciousness.

The last thing I heard was a low voice saying “you`re mine from now”

As I gasped for air, my eyes popped open, and I realized I was in a …cage?!

I inhaled deeply, feeling the icy claws of adrenaline still in my veins. Cold sweat tickled my forehead and back as I tried to calm down.

“so you`re awake” appeared a really tall man. i was practically staring at him. He saw that because he smirked.

“you are my son from now on”

Those word he said echoed through my mind.

Did he say “son” ? this is a dream.isn`t it ?

“right. I forgot to tell you. You are not a dog anymore.”

I tried to move but I realized that I was chained.

“I recommend you not to move that quickly. You are still not healed from the operation”

“o-o-peration?”

“ohhh I see you can talk. That`s more easier than I thought it will be.”

“who are you? Wh-a-t have y-you d-done to m-me? “ I wasn`t talking normally , after all as a dog I was talking with myself.

“my name is choi siwon and I am a scientist.”

“scientist?”

“yes and i tried an experiment on you that actually worked. I should be praised really .”

“w-what are y-you talking aout”

“do you mean ‘about’?

“yes aout”

“i`ll have to practice that with you, nevermind you`re doing well till now.”

“wait!”

“yes ?”

“did y-you s-say your name choi?”

“yes my name is choi and you must refolmulate that question because it sounds wrong”

‘m-minho..’ I whispered like an idiot. Why from all the names in the world.

“do you know my cousin minho ?”

“h-h-he ..i-i-i..y-yes”

“he knows you as a dog huh ?’

“n-neh”

“I am so sorry taemin but as I said you are my son from now and I will teach you how to comport as a human.”

“c-condition”

“condition? Aaah..you`ll make it with a condition?”

“n-neh”

“let`s hear it”

“I will listn to you if you`ll take me see minho”

“whatever you want, son

In had been in here for week. A week of being with this man. A week of having nightmares and shots.

He said I have a   week imunity system and I need medicine. However We had plenty of food, nice beds and a really big house.

 Choi is not a bad man . he learned me how to talk normally and walk, even if I hurt my legs a little.

He chose some clothes for me , which in my opinion were a bit tight but he said that`s how humans are dressing themselves.

All I was thinking was meeting minho. Thinking about him brings back a lot of memories. Is he still with yuri?  Not in this lifetime, baby.

Anyway. After I had been lying in a fetal position on my bed for twenty-four hours choi came in and said today will be the day I can go out and see the world.

“I want to see minho !” I whined like a child.

“you are so cute but no “

“please” I pouted.

I think we really are like a father and son. I spend a lot of time with him and he took care of me . it is normal to feel this way right ?

“we`ll go tomorrow ok?”

“yes !”

That`s all I wanted to hear .

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is in taemin`s pov. i forgot to say, choi knows taemin`s name because he has a collar with his name XD. i hope you like this chapter. i am sorry for any mistakes......anyway...taemin bacame a human...what do you think  it will happen from now on ?