taemin doesn`t like medicine

I love my pet

'these classes are so boring, i wonder what my taemin is doing ...is he still crying. mom told me she will take him to a park...what if he`s scared ? what if some big dogs start to bark at him. i mean taemin is just a pup. and outside it is really cold. taemin should wear something.'

                minho`s mind was full of these thoughts.he wasn`t paying attention to the class.

~Meanwhile at home ~

              " taemin stop running!!!" minho`s mom was running after teamin. 5 minutes ago she was preparing the medicine for the little dog. she put the medicine in water and then in a baby bottle.  she took taemin in her arms and put the baby bottle at his mouth. he drank a little but then he ran away. he didn`t like the taste .

             " taemin stop!!!!" the pup kept running.

            " I`LL TELL YOUR DAD TO PUNISH YOU ! "

          the little pup stopped and looked at mom.his face was like' let him punish me. i don`t drink that'

                 "got`cha" minho`s dad took taemin in his arms .

                 " you are soo litlle but you`re sure a trouble-maker"

               "thank-God, i think i ran after him about 10 or 15 minutes"

               " give me the medicine " dad said. he then put it in taemin`s mouth.

              the little pup drank it. he can`t do anything in front of a big man. he cried while he drank it. he was missing his dad.

               " ok now pup you`re free." dad put taemin down . he  ran up the stairs.

               " you`ll give him the medicine next time, too"

              "yes, honey "

                ~ phone ringing~

          " hello! " mom answered the phone

           "mom, how is my taemin ?" minho asked

           " he is...mmm..great. he drank his medicine "

          " did he like it ?"

           "no..."

           "okk...anyway, mom , i called to tell you this. please don`t take taemin outside ok ?"

           " ok minho."

           ' i`ll be home in 2 hours. please kiss taemin for me "

          " ok sweetie " mom giggled. she was amazed. her son really loved that pup.