We Need To Talk

Like A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all finished preparing and delivering Yunhyeong's order. Despite making almost everything, Yunhyeong still insisted to cook something for everyone. After all, it's not every day that they're 7. To Yunhyeong and Chanwoo, they were the family they had left. Yunhyeong glanced at his brother and Junhoe, it was like they really longed for each other. 

Hanbin appeared out of nowhere back hugging Yunhyeong. "What are you thinking about?" Hanbin asked him.

YH: "I just thought of how could they start dating again after all that."

HB: "Are you still against them dating again?"

YH: "I'm not sure Bin. Maybe I'm just overthinking."

HB: "You always do."

YH: "But I can't help it. Aside from our globetrotting aunt, Chanwoo is the only family I have."

HB: "Are you forgetting you're married to me? I'm family too."

YH: "Aish you're getting sulky again." 

Hanbin only chuckled and hugged him tighter. "Bin. Can Chanwoo and I have some privacy later? I need to do a talk."

HB: "Well sure, the hyungs also wanted to give June a talk and invited me and Donghyukkie"

YH: "Thanks hon for persuading me to let him back in Chanwoo's life"

HB: "No worries. We all know how June would be ganged up if he let Chanwoo go again. His hyungs might even team up with us, you know how much they adore Chanwoo."

YH: "Yes, Seunghyun hyung actually called me a few days ago."

HB: "About what?"

YH: "If I'll really help those 2 again. But it's not much of a help. Knowing I caused why they weren't able to reunite earlier." 

HB: "Yun, I suddenly feel worried about Moonbin."

YH: "I feel the same. He really liked Chanwoo too but Chanwoo... couldn't love him more than a friend."

CW:"Hyung. Why? Did I do anything wrong? Are you... against me and June dating again?"

YH: "No, but I'm still worried."

CW: "About what?"

YH: "That you'll hate me."

CW: "You did that to protect me from being hurt again, right?"

YH: "Yes."

CW: "I understand hyung. I... that night... I almost died... right?"

YH: "Yeah... I was so scared... Chanu

CW: "Yes hyung?"

YH: "Are you sure about dating him again?"

CW: "I think so..."

YH: "Hmmm... I sense some doubt in your answer. Why?"

CW: "Hyung, when I saw him again. My heart. It pounded like crazy... then I enjoyed his company... and felt the sincerity he wrote in the notebook... I... fell in love with him again just like that."

YH: "But who told you it was him?"

CW: "Moonbin. Moonbin did."

YH: "Ohgod"

CW: "I need to talk to him about this soon but I'm just... I'm too guilty. No matter, how much I tried... I couldn't really reciprocate his feelings more than a friend should"

YH: "He's a good kid, I'm sure he'll understand. Say Chanu...When you woke up... the first person you saw was June. You just starred at him and started shedding tears. The doctor said you chose to forget June. The memories with June... that doctor said was either too painful or too precious. Hanbin sneaked you out a few times when you were a bit better and started talking again... But each time you saw him, you just cried. June wasn't in a good state for a while... he always blamed himself on what happened, he stopped coming after I confronted him and Hanbin. You regained memories slowly... but still, you couldn't remember him."

CW: "Hyung, why are you telling this?"

YH: "Because I know how much you loved June despite everything that happened. That you risked your life just to save him. So... I'll just accept your relationship again on one condition. and that is... you should make each other happy. That way I can make with June... and my gratitude how he introduced Hanbin to me"

CW: "Hyung, thank you."

YH: "By the way, June has some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter