Hold Your Hand

Like A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo felt asleep soundly; almost instantly when he laid on June's bed. He doesn't know if he's just tired, if June's bed was just comfortable or if it was June's smell that calmed him and led him to his slumber. He hugged the bolster June couldn't slept without, he doesn't know if it's just the alcohol making him think it would have been better if it was June he's hugging right now. He fell asleep smiling for he knew he made a 'new' friend. 

He woke up the following morning holding June's hand. His sleeping face seemed so familiar to him like he always loved this sight. He studied how peaceful June looked at his slumber before he decided to wake him up. He then tried to let go of June's hand but the other snacthed it back.

"June... Juneya its tim to wake up." He said almost guilty. "5 more minutes, Chanu" he heard June's groggy voice puzzled hearing his nickname from a person he 'just met'. "Okay, but at least sleep in the bed." Chanwoo pulled him to the bed before getting up. Perfect plan; Chanwoo thought but June being June, the moment he laid on the bed he embraced Chanwoo. 

Chanwoo's heart was pounding crazily. June's face was so near, everything seemed so familiar he's slowly losing his mind; he was about to hug him back until... "Good morning Chanwoo! OMFG, were you two busy? I'm sorry, I'll excuse myself." Donghyuk happened and panicked causing June to wake up and see Chanwoo beside him. "YA, KIM DONGHYUK YOU HAVE THE WRONG IDEA!" both shouted at the top of their lungs but not moving an inch for each other. After realizing their situation, both panicked and said sorry to each other. Awkwards laughs and flushed cheeks, it seems even if time passed and with Chanwoo's memories of June gone; the attraction between the two is still strong. 

"Did you two have a nice sleep?" Donghyuk was having breakfast on the couch while watching TV. He was smiling so brightly to annoy the two. "Shut up, Donghyuk" both of them say again at the same time. "Couple energy is too strong... I'm..." Donghyuk said and met the angry eyes looking at him. "Okay, chill I was just joking but you look cute together." Donghyuk continued. "My best friends dating, I like that... Even if I turn into a third wheel... (again* *he said on his head)." 

June being dumb as he is... "but Chanwoo has a boyfriend... That Moonbin guy.". "But I'm not dating anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter