Go On, Play Games with My Heart

Like A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Present Time]

He kept telling himself he heard it wrong... but he heard it right "Chanu, I miss you." June said on the other line. Chanwoo just kept reading the notebook somehow it seems endless but he liked reading it a lot.

"Yunhyeong hyung; I miss him too. He cared for me like his own sibling (sometimes he favored me more than you though haha)... Hanbin hyung too. They're living happily together right? Are they not giving you a hard time?"

Chanwoo reads this laughing, knowing his lover must have been close with his hyungs. 

"Yunhyeong hyung treats me well... I don't know if it's because I was your friend but I realized as time passed that's just how Yunhyeong hyung is...

Hanbin hyung is tiger though... But you keep telling me he's a hyung that you need to take care of and you respect him a lot. For that Hanbin hyung thinks you're the nicest kid."

Chanwoo read again and has the urge to talk to his hyungs about this person but he's afraid eventhough Hanbin assured him he's willing to help him remember when he's ready. But that's the least Chanwoo wants to worry about for now as his lover wrote...

"I'm waiting don't worry, don't rush yourself. When you're ready, I'll be here waiting."

Chanwoo looked at the ring and said "I'll remember you soon".

The weekend came and Chanwoo brought some of his favorite console games to play with June. He also brought his laptop so he can introduce June to games he play. He didn't know what June liked. He doesn't know anything about June except he's Donghyuk's room mate and other bestfriend. He kept telling himself, if its Donghyuk's bestfriend then they should be friends too. 

Denial. That was what it is.

He knew he doesn't neccessarily need to meet June but he's agreed to meet him. Chanwoo doesn't go well with people easily but June seems like an old friend. 

After debating with his inner self he found himself ringing the doorbell to June and Donghyuk's place. He pressed it once, no answer. His mind tells himself, you can still run away. But he pressed the doorbell again, and again and again. 

Until he heard June's voice "wait a sec."

June opened the door. Chanwoo saw June just in his boxers. A towel draped on his sculpted body, his black hair wet and slightly dripping. "I'm sorry, I was taking a shower." he heard June's husky voice.

"It's okay..." Chanwoo told him slightly smiling and trying to avoid looking at him. "Donghyuk must be taking a nap? He sleeps like a log sometimes." Chanwoo hurriedly said.

"Oh, Donghyukie went out.." June said. 

Chanwoo was slightly pannicking and swearing on his head. He's alone with someone, he just met 3 weeks ago. 

"Err... I'll just put on some clothes... You must have been bothered that I only had my underwear on." June didn't wait for Chanwoo to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter