ME?!

[mini-series] ME?!

"Yes?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be asking Sungmin. I mean, it's your last dance already! Why are you asking me?!" I exclaimed.

"Well, uhm, Wookie, I promise to explain everything later but for now, dance with Kyuhyun okay?" Sungmin asked.

"And you don't have a choice. Come! Since I'm Evil!Kyu I'll get what I want, and I want to dance with you right now!" Kyuhyun demanded. Wait. What really is happening. I found myself being dragged by Kyuhyun to the middle of the dance floor. I flinched as he held me on my waist and I can feel that my eyes are going to pop-out soon because they're soooooooo big right now.

"Wait. What exactly is happening? Mind to explain it to me Cho Kyuhyun?" well I've managed to act all fierce and all but my head is burning up right now. I can't believe this is happening. He's holding my hand, he's almost hugging me, our faces were only separated by a few inches, what's this?

"Why are you all so sweet with that Henry guy a while ago?" he asked. What? All so sweet? What was that?

"Wait! I asked you first. You should be the first one to answer!"

"But that wasn't supposed to be the one we're talking about right now, and besides Sungmin said she'll explain later right?"

"Then what are we going to talk about. This is so awkward Kyuhyun. You asked Sungmin to be your date yet I'm the one you're dancing last this night." I explained. This really felt awkward. VERY AWKWARD.

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun hummed as he loosened his hold on my waist, well loosened it a bit. "Would you feel awkward if you see who Sungmin's dancing with right now?" he asked.

"Who?"

"Look!" he removed his hand on my waist and pointed on Sungmin and..

"YESUNG!"

"Yep, so I should dance with the one I like too. And this is the last dance so it should be a very special one right?" he said as he quickly grabbed me on the waist and look straight to my eyes. I tried to look away. "Look at me Ryeowook." he demanded again. So many demands, what kind of a person are you. Really. And so I looked at him. We stayed like that for 10 years then he decided to break the silence. "Sorry."

"Sorry? Why?"

"Sungmin will explain later right? And uhm..."

"Uhm?" I tilted my head to show that I'm curious, puzzled, confused and so on. He blinked five million times then cleared his throat.

"You're the one whom I actually want to date tonight. Ugh~ it's so hard to explain now but.."

"But?"

"I, uhm, I like you. I really don't know when I started to like you but I'm happy every time you're there! You know, when the school chose you to be the exchange student they'll bring to Japan, that one week, it's hell! I can't even think straight. I miss your high-pitched voice, your short bouncy hair, your cute face, everything. That's when I started to admit that I like you." he said.

Wait. Is he confessing to me? Then that story from Sungmin and Donghae is apparently true? I'm still digesting everything he said when he spoke again.

"Hmm, you don't really need to react or answer back or what. Let's just continue being friends sha-"

I cut him off because I suddenly hugged him. I don't know what I'm doing anymore, really. Then I start to speak while hugging him, not caring if he can hear me or not. "No, I like you too. I started to like you back when we're in 2nd year. When you sang a love song in the closing party, there. You're so amazing. I can't really believe you're saying that you like me now but I think I should confess too." After confessing I let go, well, I'm worried if he can still breathe properly or not. One thing is sure, my heart is beating 567 miles per hour. This is crazy. I never expected something like this. I'm already contented of just loving him, not hoping for him to like me back.

He stared at me for who knows how long when the officer-in-charge said that there is one song left, and apparently it's my favorite song. I smiled, I really like this song so much. He wrapped an arm around my waist again and held my free hand.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"This is my favorite song!" I exclaimed. We swayed and I sang along in the chorus part. "If only, I have you, if you're always by my side, The world looks this much beautiful. The person treasure me more than anyone else in this world, I trust you to be that personAmong the brightest stars in the night sky, until their light dies out, I promise you, That my love for you will never change."

"Woah~ you have a beautiful voice! We should visit a noraebang more often!" he suggested.

"Hmm?"

"Can I, uhm, you and me, to date, can we?" he asked. And my heart wants to jump out of my rib cage now. I've been waiting for that Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Hmm."

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun asked. He's becoming impatient isn't he? He's eyes are big now. So cute!

"Yes?" I answered and nodded. He hugged me all of a sudden and he sang along to the last chorus of the song. "A person I'm so thankful for, an extraordinary person, the person that makes me this much happy. Just because it's you, I know my heart starts to jump. Even if the world deceives me, you always take my side like the nice person you are. I promise to love you forever and ever.."

And so we let go of each other. Well, the prom ended just now. Am I dreaming? I hope not. Just when I'm spacing out I felt someone hold my hand.

"Ryeowook, Wookie. I can call you Wookie right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Of course." I said as I tighten my grip on his hand. "And I can call you Kyu right?"

"Kyu? That's cool!" he cheerfully answered back.

We went back to my table with Sungmin and I saw my lovely friends grinning. Heechul's even there!

"Look at what we have here! Looks like no one's single now isn't it?" Heechul happily chirped.

"Oh yeah! And at last! At last you've realized your feelings for one another!" Donghae added.

"Nope, it's more like 'At last! You've gained the strength to tell your feelings for one another!'" Sungmin corrected. Well, corrected, yes, she got it right.

"Shut up. You owe an explanation right?" I asked Sungmin and she immediately grab me away from Kyuhyun. How can a thin girl like her have that much strength?

"Ugh~ later, we'll be spending the night with you. Me and Donghae, that is." Sungmin said. "Let's go home now shall we? Or you don't want to go home now, how's Kyuhyun's hands? Are they soft?"

"Why are you asking me that? Didn't he dance with you a while ago?"

"Nope. You're his one and only dance today. Happy?"

"What?"

"Go back inside now and say your infamous 'sweet dreams' to your Kyuhyun!" Sungmin teased.

I really don't have the power to argue right now. I'm so happy and all. I went back to say good night and I detached Eunhyuk from Donghae too. He's just too clingy like a real monkey. Yeah right. And so Sungjin-oppa gave us a ride home. As we entered the house *and yes my house* they raced to the bathroom. They fought for a while before they've decided that it'll be Donghae who'll change first, since her gown's giving her this itchy feeling. Then Sungmin. Last is me. Now it's the time for the truth. I'm really curious about that explanation okay.

"So what really happened Min?" I asked her, but I think it came out as a statement instead.

"Ugh, don't be angry okay?" Sungmin asked and showed me her ever lovely puppy eyes.

"Okay." I agreed, I mean who can resist that puppy eyes of hers right?

"Ugh, we actually planned it, Kyuhyun's fake confession, Donghae coming early to school, everything."

"How?"

"Uhm, remember the night when my mom said I'm sleeping? I was actually not, I'm just on my room talking to Kyuhyun. I've known for God knows how long the he likes you so much, like duh! He's my seatmate. So there, we're talking about the plan Donghae and I conceptualized earlier that day, when you suddenly left us there. I told him that he'll confess to me, well, of course a fake one, then you being there is also a part of the plan." Sungmin explained.

"How'd you know if I was already there?"

"I asked Donghae to give me a call when you're on your way to the rooftop already. So yeah, you actually came too slow that Kyuhyun's already saying the same line 6 times or so? I was about to laugh when I heard the door opened and because I'm a good actress myself I deceived you! HAHAHA! Well. Sorry Wookie! Sorry. Don't be mad okay?"

"Yep Wookie, don't be mad, we did that because you and Kyuhyun are too slow. You're wasting a lot of time. It's okay to take it slowly when you've started something but with your case before, ugh, it won't lead you anywhere so ugh, we meddled on your love life. Sorry!" Donghae said.

Why would I get angry? Seriously? You girls! You love me that much don't you? "I love you!" I exclaimed. "I love you so much girls. Thank you! Thank you!" I'm teary-eyed now. Gosh. As we group hug my cellphone suddenly rang. A message. From whom?

From: Cho Kyuhyun

Hmm. Sweet dreams! Thanks for tonight. See you on Monday!

Oh. From Kyu. Oh, I should change his name on my cellphone now. Need to reply. What to reply? Uhm..

To: Kyu~

Yeah. Sweet dreams to you too. ^^

"Who's that?" Donghae asked.

"Is that even a question? Haven't Eunhyuk texted you yet?" Sungmin teased.

"Naaaahh~ that's from Kyuhyun, Wookie?"

"Of course. Who would text Wookie if both of us are here? Common sense Hae!" Sungmin said teasing Donghae more.

"Shh stop now. We need to sleep, I'm tired too. Sweet dreams Sungmin, sweet dreams Donghae. I love you!" I said, and I'm sincere okay?

"You're such a kill-joy Wookie. You should say your I love yous now to Kyuhyun don't you think?"

"Aaah Min stop teasing me okay night!"

"Err. Okay. Sweet dreams. Sleep before Donghae start snoring. Hahaha."

"Shut up Sungmin."

My lovely friends. Why are they so lovely? Okay. Time to drift a little bit from reality now. Maybe I'll meet Kyuhyun in my dream later. Sweet dreams everyone!

-------------------------------------

This was supposed to be a one-shot fanfic but extended and extended so I divided in into 3 parts. Sorry if this is a bit shallow. Just feel like posting one because it's February and it's JSProm month now. Sorry if there are grammatical errors, didn't copyread this or what. And oh, the song I've inserted is Davichi's Starry Night. Thanks for reading! Comments are loved! ^^