Ch. 8

Can hate turn into love?

Siwon has changed really much. He isn’t acting like a toward Yesung but also doesn’t know how to act now. Yesung is always so tense and they have nothing similar. Siwon cant know what is Yesung thinking or what he wants because he is too timid. Like last week where they went into a restaurant and Yesung let Siwon chose food for him without any kind of protest. Siwon is sure that if he says to him to jump under a car then Yesung will do it without hesitating.

 

Tonight he is watching Yesung who is cooking their dinner. Yesung is really good in cooking and his every meal is delicious so Siwon is always happy to come home to a delicious dinner. They are having bulgogi and Siwon is watching Yesung who seems anxious while waiting for him to take his first bite.

 

“Is something wrong, Yesung?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and looked down in his plate.

 

“It is really delicious Yesung, who taught to cook this good?”

 

Yesung smiles because he likes when is someone praising him, unfortunately his parents never did and thats why he has almost no self-confidence.

 

“My mother taught me.”

 

Siwon’s smile faded away and they are eating in silence. After dinner Siwon TV and they are watching some variety show. Siwon is biting his lips because he has to know the truth. 

 

“I know that they hurt you, Leeteuk saw your medical records.”

 

Yesung gulped because people cant know what his parents did to him.

 

“I … don’t know what are you talking about.”

 

Yesung’s eyes are fixed on the TV screen and he prays that Siwon will stop asking. Unfortunately Siwon turned off the TV and turned to him.

 

“Then tell me why did you have broken fingers so many times and even ended with mild concussion on emergency!”


Yesung’s shoulders are shaking and he really wants to tell him what happened but he cant, his parents will find out for sure.

 

“I tripped in my bathroom?”

 

Siwon chuckled and angrily huffed.

 

“Why are you protecting them?! If they hurt you, I want to know it. I wont tell them.”

 

Yesung plays with hem of his shirt and then glanced at him.

 

“My mother was teaching me how to cook and when I didn’t do it well then she hit my head against kitchen counter. Once she banged my head too strong and I fainted. Then I woke up in a hospital.”

 

Siwon is staring on him with opened mouth. What mother could hit her child like that?!

 

“Please don’t tell them!”

 

Yesung is crying and clutched Siwon’s hand.

 

“Of course that I wont.”

 

Siwon patted his back to calm him down and knows that it is going to be hard to keep this secret. Soon they head in bed, Siwon bought bed for Yesung but then he started to like the feeling that there is someone cuddling close to him at night. When Yesung did that for the first time he was quite shocked but now he likes it. He still feels like a for how he acted to him before but he wont do that ever again. 

 

In the morning Siwon woke up with Yesung pressed to his side and looked on him. His wife is really cute, petite but looking strong. Siwon gently his back and smiled. This feeling is better than having random women or men in his bed. Even after work when he is tired he knows that someone is waiting for him at home and it always gives him some kind of strength.