Chapter 10

Begin Again

 : "get up boy let's go .. both of them are dead your crying won't bring them back to life".. the little fragile myungsoo was sitting in front of two graves next to each other ... it's been only a month since his incident and this happened? He lost both his parents in a blink of an eye ... why life is so cruel with him.. what did he do wrong... then there's this man who came pretending to be his uncle.. he never saw him in his life .. why did show up only now... sure he has some 
resemblance to his father and carry out legal papers prove his identity.. howeever myungsoo was having a bad feeling towards this middle aged man and he can't trust him.. and yeah he was obsultly right..>>

Myungsoo opened his eyes slowly.. he wasn't there anymore in that dark place.. he's in the dorm.. he tried to get up from the bed but he's still doesn't feel quite right yet .. suddenly he remembered yesterday he was really sick and feeling horrible... also he fainted at some point maybe?!.. 
also he remember that someone took care of him.. he couldn't distinguish who but he could swear it's sungyeol .. but why would he do that? the older male never for once looked at him when he got sick many times when they used to live together... he sighed shaking his head.. dismissing that idea from his mind he checked the time it was 10am.. he freaked out.. today was monday they had a practice why they didn't woke him up.. 
He managed to drag himself out of the bed .. he noticed that there's a small paper on his nightstand.. it was from sunggyu hyung saying that they went into the practice and left him to rest cuz he was sick he can join them once he feels better also woohyun left some porridge for him in the fridge..

After having a shower and dressing up myungsoo headed to the practice he shouldn't waste any time ... 
Once he arrived others members were surprised to see him.. sunggyu asked him : "are you sure you are feeling better now? maybe you should've more rest".. 
"No I'm perfectly fine i can do it".. he just answered the older male firmly even tho he's not quite sure.. 

 

 

 

 

It's been more than 2 hours.. myungsoo start to feel tried and of dizzy.. but he carried on .. he start missing some steps and sunggyu is losing his patience slowly.. even though he seems to be nice but he can be strict and harch sometimes.. he yelled at members several times now .. "sungjong stop slacking around 
and work harder"
"Woohyun sshi it's the wrong move again "
"Sungyeol pay more attention here please "
"L .. this is the 10th time you are missing out the right moves and become more slow .. if you're sick just go back to the dorm .. " 

With every second passes myungsoo is becoming more lightheaded.. his legs are becoming heavier he can't barely move but he needs to keep going.. he needs to push harder .. it's his only chance so he can... suddenly he heard someone screaming :" omg myungsoo.. blood.. !!" next thing he knows his body hit floor very hard . . .

An hour later sungyeol was sitting next to a sleeping myungsoo in the hospital.. the doctor told them it just due to the exhaustion and that soo still didn't recover well from his fever... he just need some rest and he should be fine.. sungyeol sighed relieved that there's nothing dangerous with the boy's health .. he remembered when he woke up this morning feeling warm .. when he tried to get up there's something hold him back .. he looked down and noticed that myungsoo still sleeping like a baby .. snuggled up against his body and resting his head on the older male's chest... he heard sunggyu calling for them to go to the practice he didn't want to wake the younger boy... so asked the leader and the manager to let him rest more.. 

After hours he spotted myungsoo entering the practice room .. he didn't look quite well and still kind of pale but the boy insisted that he can dance.. sungyeol sighed and kept watching the younger male carefully.. myungsoo start losing control after certain time.. missing so many steps .. and tripping alot.. something is definitely wrong with him .. he wanted to help him out however their leader gyu was scolding him and the rest he didn't even spare the sick boy.. suddenly the boy's moves became really slow and heavy.. he became even more pale .. then everything happened so quickly he saw myungsoo's nose bleeding.. dongwoo sreams upon seeing that.. but before anybody could react the younger just collapsed on the floor... they took to the hospital and sunggyu was feeling guilty and beating himself up.. 

A nurse interrupted his thoughts by coming to check on myungsoo.. sungyeol excused himself to let her do her work.. that's when myungsoo start opening his eyes.. the place looks unfamiliar to him it's not the practice room nor the dorm.. this room is so white and the smell of the disinfectants is strong here.. is he in .. a female voice wearing white uniform interrupted what's going on on his mind confirmed his doubts.. "oh Mr kim you're awake let me call the doctor for you.." yes he was in the hospital indeed... 

 


"Myungsoo sshi it seems that you are much better now  just don't skip your meals and medications after two days of rest you can be discharged from here just don't exhaust yourself too much i noticed something weird in  your lung function and breathing.. it could be that you are suffering from "asthma" or "pneumothorax"  we can make you some tests if you want just to make sure.."

"I know what i have doctor it's pneumothorax last time i checked doctor said it's getting worse and pressing on my heart.. temporary treatment is no longer much helpful so the only option i have now is surgery " myungsoo answered calmly 

"Oh so why don't you consider having the surgery.. are you afraid of it ? " the doctor was just wondering 


"No I'm not afraid of the surgery doctor.. it's just that.. there's personal circumstances.. "  myungsoo didn't want to reveal any more.. 


"Oh i see " the doctor didn't know what to answer 


While both of them were talking.. they're unware that there's someone behind the door heard everything... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Author Note*
So finally i finished this part sorry if i took some time.. we have more complications  anyway what do you think happened with myungsoo's uncle and who was listening to his conversation with the doctor?!