Chapter 5

Begin Again

 

Sungyeol freaked out.. is there someone broke in in their dorm .. what if someone got hurt... he carefully opened the door of his room and headed towards the kitchen... there he saw glass shattered on the floor and myungsoo was sitting on his knees .. clutching his chest tightly and appeared to be in pain... 
sungyeol panicked and run next to him concerned : " myungsoo what's wrong? " 
Myungsoo was coughing badly ..his skin is kind of bluish..he seemed to be having difficulty in breathing ... some tears were forming in his eyes... he said trying to gasp some air : "my bag.. in my bag.." 
Sungyeol run to their room searching in myngsoo's backpack not knowing exactly what he should get.. until he found an inhaler and a bottle of pills..
He read quickly the instructions on the bottle "taken in case of Spontaneous pneumothorax" what the hell is that supposed to mean? Sungyeol was confused but  he knew that he had to hurry.. 

He rushed back towards myungsoo and handed him his medications with a glass of water .. myungsoo didn't object.. he was weak to resist sungyeol's help.. but once his breathing start to stabilize and his chest chest pain decreased  he moved away .. 
Sungyeol stopped him by grapping his wrist : "myungsoo are you ok ? What's that medications? For what?" 
But myungsoo yanked his hand away and went to collect the broken glass mumbling "not a big deal.. it's not like you care anyway.." 

Sungyeol sighed heavily.. ofc that's was something expected.. myungsoo doesn't love  him anymore and he can't blame him though.. 
He approached him again carefully : " i will do it you go to sleep in the room inside  it's cold here in the living room you will catch a cold .. i won't bother you or fire you i swear ".. 
Myungsoo stopped what he's doing  and looked at sungyeol intensely while getting up : " are you  pitying on me now .. is that it?! " 
Sungyeol was startled.. myungsoo was standing so close ... his eyes are so deep.. cold..  and sharp.. yet it was the most beautiful eyes he ever saw.. "no.. no.. i.. swear I'm not.." for the first time his voice betray him.. 
"Whatever.." myungsoo said while walking away.. sungyeol kept watching the younger boy .. he was surprised but also relieved when he saw him carrying his stuff from the couch and entering their shared bedroom... 

After he finished cleaning the kitchen sungyeol went to his room to sleep.. on the other bed he saw myungsoo was sleeping curled up under the covers like a kitten .. only his head was peeking a bit.. that's cute.. sungyeol thought smiling to himself .. but then what was going on with him .. this is  weird.. however sungyeol shrugged and tucked himself in his bed... he tried to sleep but he kept thinking about myungsoo again.. why did he collapsed.. was he sick ? Did he have asthma? He kept tossing around for minutes  restless  until he decided to grap his phone from the nightstand to check something..
"Pneumothorax : is  the abnormal presence of air between the lung and the wall of the chest (pleural cavity), resulting in collapse of the lung" 

So myungsoo was suffering from a collapsed lung but since when? he doesn't remember the younger male having a similar asthma attack before when he used to live together.. 

 

Next morning sunggyu woke up .. after a quick shower he decided to make a breakfast and wake the rest of members ... but he was surprised that myungsoo wasn't sleeping in the living room? Where is he? He headed to his room shaking his partner gently: " woohyun wake up help me to wake the others i will prepare the breakfast for you .. " 

After few minutes they started to gather one by one in the kitchen meanwhile in the the shared room  sungyeol was finishing dressing up  after  having a shower that's when he heard the  faint sheets movement.. he turned around to see Myungsoo sitting in the bed  with messy fuzzy hair rubbing his eyes with both his hands .. he seemed so cute like a little child.. sungyeol smiled Unawarely but then frowned instantly... what's going with him .. really !? 
"Ehm ... emm .. good morning sunggyu hyung said that breakfast is ready " sungyeol managed to say before he run away outside the room.. 
Myungsoo looked at him half sleepy and buzzled "what was that?!" 

 


After 1 hour everybody was ready and both  their mangers came to take them  for the practice... there the CEO came to have a talk with them  again.. 
"So i talked to your parents/relatives about your education.. just because you'll become celebrities soon that's doesn't you won't continue your studies.. 

Some groaning and whining were heard especially from the maknae sungjong...

Still the CEO  continued: "quiet let me finish now everything is suttled however   there's a problem.. kim myungsoo sshi we couldn't contact with your family is there something wrong? He said while looking at the latter..
"There's nothing wrong i already managed to get a scholarship to finish my last year in high school here sir" myungsoo answered firmly 
The CEO was taken back a little : "oh.. ok then" 

Sungyeol looked confused and perplexed "why myungsoo need a scholarship for his studies when his parents are capable to arrange things for him easily since they're rich.. where are they? What happened during those 5 years when they left the country?! .." at that moment Lee Sungyeol decided to discover everything about his ex neighbor Kim Myungsoo... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 *Author  Note*
More drama and mystery what do you think it happened? Anyway hopefully you are satisfied with the chapters? I'm trying to make them more rich without rushing the events too quickly so the fic won't be too short but it seems I'm failing what do you think?