WE MET

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

************************

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

The policemen already got recovered from my shocking revelation while me already tried to stop from laughing... I had fun.. Few more minutes and It's New Year... Atleast I was able to laugh...

 

 

"OK.. OK.. So what now TOP???" I look at them when they ask Gori...

 

 

"Why did you cross the road like that?? DOn't you know how dangerous it is?? Are you trying to kill yourself???" Gori asked me with so much questions.. I didn't response as I just look outside holding back the tears that's threatening to fall.. God, why that damn van didn't just hit me awhile ago...

 

 

"Hyung is right,isn't it Noona???" I suddenly snap my head towards to the smiling face.. I look at him curiously.. What is he talking about???

 

 

"You are trying to kill yourself, isn't it???" SO i got caught.. Everyones eyes are on me.. I didn't responed.. I look away.. After all they are policemen, they can dig in instantly the possible reasons why I am crossing in a road like that..

 

 

"You are.. WHY???" Mr. Hunk asked... Argh..why can't they stop asking that questions... I tried not to talk again..

 

 

"A lot of people in their want's to have longer life while you, you just want to waste...." That's it.. I had enough... I exploded at Gori...

 

 

"FINE!!! YES I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF!! WHY?? Because It's in' hurt so much when all the people I love just turned their backs on me and leave nothing at all!!! Yes, I am just wasting my in' life for this apparent reasons!!! I'm tired!!! I can't take this pain anymore!! They all left me!! Everyone left me.. I've got no one... No one..." I fall on my knees crying.. I snap because I can't take it anymore.. Then I felt a warm hug.. I cried more.. I have been crying all by myself and this hug makes me feel better..

 

 

"Mianhe Noona.. We didn't mean to pry on about your life.. Mianhe.. Would you like to stay with us for the meantime to celebrate New Year with us.. Just to make up for what we did today and let's forget everything??" I heard the smiling face said... I look at him and he wipe my tears as he smile to me that will make you smile also..

 

 

"Eeehhheeemmm... Ahhh Ms. Dara.. Mianhe... I think we should introduce ourselves first to her.. I'm Ok Taecyoon.. 24 years old.. So I am Oppa for you..." The hunk said...

 

 

"I'm Shin Dong-Hee.. 24 years old also.. Call me Shindong Oppa.. Arasso??" Mr. Piggy said...

 

 

"I'm Hwang Chansung.. 24.. Call me Oppa also.." Mr. Handsome said..

 

 

"I'm Kand Daesung... 21 years old.. Noona, you can call me anything you want..." The smiling face said..

 

 

"So if I decided to call you monkey or ugly or monster, it's alright to you??" I asked.. Well, I am just making fun of him... He pouted when everyone around us laugh..

 

 

"YAH NOONA!!! Can you be a little bit nicer... Just call me Daesung then.." Aigoo.. Cute.. Then we all look at Gori waiting for him to speak..

 

 

"YAH!! Introduce yourself.." Taec Oppa said..

 

 

"Ohh.. Choi Seunghyun.. They call me Top.. You can call me Oppa also if you want.." hhmmpp.. I still don't like him.. I will call him Gori no matter what..

 

 

Then after couple of minutes we all celebrated New Year with smile on our faces. They forced me to forget everything that had happened awhile ago between us. They said, think that it didn't happen.. The 5 of them entertain me and feed me.. Not only with food but with so much love that I miss from my own brothers.. I miss them and I keep stop worrying also.. What are they doing right now? Are they happy without me?? How do they celebrate this day?? I shake all those thought away.. Should I have to forget about my family??.. With too much thoughts running in my head I decided to just ignore for the meantime and just enjoy my time with my new friends.. Then i join the 5 guys who make me realize that there is still hope in my life...

 

 

I got closer and closer as days pass to this 5 people in my life.. We all feel like we've met ages ago.. Everynight I stay with them. Bring some foods.. Hang out with them.. Laugh with them.. They become a brother to me.. Though me and Gori still bicker but we do get along sometimes.. Me and Daedae are very close now..

 

 

"GOOD EVENING OOOPPPAAAA'SSS!!! GOOD EVENING DDDAAAEEE-DDDAAAEEE!!!!" I shouted on top of my lungs when I instantly step on their room..

 

 

"NNNNOOOONNNAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE HERE AGAIN!!!" Daedae run to me and carry me instantly then he spin me non-stop... Oh God..

 

 

"YAH!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled but he didn't put me down..

 

 

"YOU DIMWIT!!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! I TOLD YOU TO NOT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!" I yelled again and I know it's useless because aparently this is Dae-dae way of greeting me.. But a Oppa's stop him.. One is holding me now and one is yanking dae-dae away from me..

 

 

"MY WORLD IS SPINNING!!!" I said while I feel like gonna drop on the floor any moment now.. 

 

 

"ME TOO!!" I heard dae-dae said..

 

 

"WHO WOULDN'T!! You spin her non-stop with you!!" Oh it's Gori beside me..

 

 

"Yah Kid!! WHy are you here again???" Gori asked.. hhmmpp.. I raise my hand to him indicating to let me recover first.. But i still smile on him.. I am just being nice today... After couple of minutes, i'm back to my world..

 

 

"I brought some foods again!! LLLOOOKKKK!!!" I shove the containers into his face..kekekekeke

 

 

"YAH!!!" I laugh at his reaction.. Trust me on annoying Gori, I always win.. And his friends loving it..hahahahaha

 

 

"YAH Rabbit.... Are you gonna poison us again?? Stop cooking!! The last time you brought a food we almost spend our whole day in the toilet!!!" SHindong oppa said.. They call me rabbit except Gori Oppa.. I am stil a kid to him..

 

 

"YAH!! I did it good this time!! I promise!! And I didn't put poison in here!! I even tasted it!! If you don't want to eat FINE!!!! OPPA, DAE-DAE PPAALLII LET'S EAT!!!" Shindong oppa glare at me and I stuck my tongue out to him then I drag Gori and dae-dae to the table.. Then I set up the food.. I have omelet.. kimchi.. sushi.. rice.. meat... soup... i made a lot..

 

 

"WOW.. That's a lot! But are you sure we will not spend our day again in the toilet???" Taec Oppa asked and Chansung Oppa just laugh and grab chopsticks and started eating without waiting for the others.. Actually no one reacted since Oppa always the one who eats first among them.. They all waited for his reaction..

 

 

"Rabbit, this taste good.. You burn the meat a bit but still taste good.. Few more cooking lessons and you will do good.." Chansung Oppa said and I clapped my hands and smile to all of them... Then everyone dig in when they heard Oppa's comment.. I am so happy they like my cooking this time..

 

 

"Kid, here.. eat..." Gori Oppa said while the meat is dangling on his chopsticks about to shove on my mouth but I shook my head..

 

 

"Gori Oppa.. I already ate before I came here.. It's for everyone. I am already full.. kekekekeke.. Thanks Oppa.." I told him.. You see, he got used to Gori now.. because he got no choice anyway.. It's been days but we all get along pretty well.. Then Gori Oppa smile at me and then eat the meat..

 

 

"I'll just go to the toilet.. Finish the food.." I said then I went to the toilet. After couple of minutes I return to where they are but heard them talking so I decided to eavesdrop..

 

 

"You know.. If I were you I will confess to her before someone snatch her away from you.." I know it's Taec Oppa's voice..

 

 

"I don't know.. I'll see... Will see... It's just been days..." I heard Gori Oppa said.. What are they talking about??

 

 

"So what??? Don't you believe in love at first sight hyung??" Definitely that's dae-dae...

 

 

"Aisht... Just forget it..." Gori said.. hhhmmm.. Better forget it.. I don't want to be in trouble for eavesdropping... I decided to surprise them before their talks got long.. WIth the evilness running in my mind, I suddenly jump from my spot and shouted...

 

 

"I'M BACK!!!!" I shouted and I guess I startled them because I can see some got choke on the process and others are clutching their chest.. Aigoo, I didn't mean to scare them like that.. Well, just a bit.. kekekekeke

 

 

"YAH!!!!!!!" And they yelled at me which I instantly do the peace sign with my very own PUPPY EYES..

 

 

After a week... I went to Police station again but didn't find my Oppa's and Dae-dae there. When I ask the person sitting on Taec Oppa's chair, they told me that they are gone already, that they were assigned to other place and it was urgent.. I drop the food container that I was holding and tears started to fall. Then the man guessed that I am Dara Park and he handed me the envelope that my friend left for me. Then I run and run to God-knows where as all the pain of being alone returned again.. I was clutching the envelope when I realized I was infront of the Han River already. I opened it and there I saw 5 folded papers and I am guessing it's a letter.. I started reading them and my heart just keep on breaking..

 

Rabbit,

 

MIANHE...

We don't want to leave you alone again but we don't have a choice.

It's was an urgent order that we can't say no..

We will be back.. Mianhe Rabbit..

Remember that Oppa loves you..

Take care our little rabbit..

 

Love,

Chansung Oppa

 

 

Rabbit,

 

Sorry if we weren't able to say goodbye properly.

Everything went so fast that we need to leave as soon as possible..

Mianhe.. Mianhe.. Oppa is deeply sorry..

Love you Rabbit and always remember that.

-Taec Oppa

 

 

OUR RABBIT,

 

Oppa is sad.. really sad for leaving you..

Mianhe.. We will be back.. That's a promise..

Take care of yourself arraso???

I LOVE YOU..

-Shindong Oppa

 

 

Noona..

 

I'm crying right now.. I will miss you.. We will miss you..

Mianhe.. Mianhe if you are hurt because we left you..

Mianhe Noona.. If only I could stay.. Then I will..

I love you Noona.. Please take care.

-Daedae

 

 

Kid,

 

I know we hurt you.. Mianhe..

I want you to know something that I have been keeping this past week to you..

I LOVE YOU DARA.. Not they way my friends does..

I LOVE YOU as a woman.. I LOVE YOU more than a friend..

I was scared to confess because you might reject me but here I am confessing when I am about to leave you..

Mianhe Dara.. I tried to do everything just to make us stay but we didn't win.

Promise we one thing Kid.. You will wait for our return.. We will definitely gonna come back..

Can you do that?? Please take care of yourself.. Don't do anything stupid or I will lock you up on cell..

I LOVE YOU DARA.. Please wait for me.. Smile our little Rabbit...

 

Love,

your GORI OPPA

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

I cried back then after reading those letters. I was hurt.. Really hurt.. Because I thought they won't leave me like what the people around me just did.. Here I am standing and forgetting everything happened to me for the past 3 months.. Those two months that I was able to encounter different type of people who suddenly left me after a week. Only one person stayed to me for two weeks and he was a gangster.. But like I have said, he left me also.. In 3 months I met a policemen, a doctor, a nurse, a businessman, a gangster, a politician and so on.. But those people I have come to get closer with them.. But why they left me also.. Why??

 

 

I was already at the edge and ready to jump from this building when I suddenly heard noises.. Out of curiousity, I check because I don't want people to get in trouble because I commit suicide. I walk on the other side of the rooftop to check the noise but when I got the full view I got frozen on my spot.. 5 men holding a sniper.. Then after few minutes i heard the a gun shot.. Which startled me..

 

 

"OMO!!!" I gasped and I got their attention.. The look at me in an instant.. OH I am in big trouble..

 

 

"!!! GET HER!!!"

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I am having a hard time updating this one compared with my other fics.

Probably because of what had happened to my 3 chapters that I lost..

I am trying my best to remember it but I think it won't work anymore.

 

I hope you still like the fic even it change a bit compared to the original one that I post..

 

VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT LONG.

 

Anyway, I think I need to explain why I wasn't able to update for very very long time.

I had almost a week holiday and was not able to update

because I was spending time with my family and friends. Mianhe.

Another reason is, after my holiday I was on a business trip and can't really update.

I am always exhausted after all the meetings I have been thru so even if i want to update

I just found myself sleeping and resting.

 

I AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY MY DEAR READERS FOR KEEPING YOU WAIT THAT LONG!

I am really hoping this will not happen again.




THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LOVING THIS FIC...

 

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE