The Assassins

The SUICIDAL meets the ASSASSIN

SORRY FOR THE ERRORS

***************************

 

*DARA'S POV*

 

 

"!!! GET HER!!!" Omo!!! I'm in big big trouble again.. This five tall guys suddenly run to where I am.. I can't see their faces because they covered themselves with bonnets.. But the one guy who has beautiful eyes caught me.. I was frozen on my spot while looking at his eyes then my vision darkened. Before I knew it, they already put a blindfold on me and something to cover my mouth and they even tied my hands.. Geez, I am just a freakin' small girl compare to them, do they think I will run away.. I would probably even beg them to kill me than release me..

 

 

I can sense that we are running down the stairs..ok scratch that.. THEY are running down the stairs since I was carried by one of this assassins.... I was carried like just a potato sack and not even thinking I AM A HUMAN BEING.. because apparently, I was carried by one this guy on his shoulder, his running fast and I keep bumping on his back and he didn't even notice that my head already hit the wall.. I was able to make an 'mmpp' sound because I can't even scream.. Oh the Bad news is that I didn't hit the wall that hard because if yes I am probably celebrating now in heaven for dying in accident not because I commit suicide..

 

 

They still went on and on and on, and I have no idea where are we and what the hell they are doing.. But when I was suddenly thrown somewhere which I think a car, I hate something this time and I made the 'mmpp' sound again..

 

 

"YAH MAKNAE BE CAREFUL!!" I heard one of the guy shouted.. Oh thank you atleast someone's still care for me.. Then after just a couple of minutes I heard the engine start.. OFF WE GO TO, I DON'T KNOW!!

 

 

"JUNSU, why didn't you check the area properly??!!! I thought you checked it!!" Ok they are arguing on how I end up being there and seeing them killing some 'BIRDS??'.. Ok, I am not idiot but since I have no idea and I don't wanna know either allow me to pretend that this tall guys are just killing BIRDS.. Why don't we classify them: If I say BIRD then they kill innocent people, if it's CROW then they kill bad people, if it's an EAGLE then they kill politician and lastly a DUCK if they killed one by accident which I highly doubt it..

 

 

"I did!! I check the area!! I didn't know where did she come from!!" Exclaimed by the Junsu-guy.. Aigoo.. Honestly, I'm damn tired.. You see before I go up there, I was already exhausted from crying and don't want to prolong my agony anymore but this 5 freakin' morons didn't have any idea that they actually freakin' save me from committing suicide again.. And I am running out of patience already because HOW MANY TIMES MY ATTEMPT TO COMMIT SUICIDE WILL BE DISTURBED!! I have a gut feeling this will turn out the same thing that happened to those s that saved me also.. If they will keep me, I am pretty sure they will left me also in a week time.. *Sigh* And I don't want that to happen anymore.

 

 

"Amm hyung.. Can we remove the thing on and also untie her.. She must be feeling uncomfortable by it.. I am pretty sure she will not yell.. She seems to be nice.." I don't know who talk but I want to thank him for thinking about me.. But I can't assure them I am not gonna yell.. Whoever is beside me will receive a good beating from me once they untie me..

 

 

"Hyung.. Maknae's is right.. Let's untie her.. We are stronger than her and I know she won't do anything anyway not unless she doesn't love her life that much.." This guy would be my hero from now on.. Guess what??? I don't love my life that much and you just freakin' give me an idea for you to kill a BIRD..

 

 

"AISHT!! Remove it then!!" Wrong decision whoever you are... Then they removed first the thing in my mouth and when they done that I exercise my jaw and my mouth because I need to prepare for endless ranting until they decided to kill me..

 

 

"Whatever is running through your head, don't you dare do it because we do have guns to shut your mouth permanently.." Can someone in this group read minds.. pfft.. As if I'm affected.. The hell I care.. I'll start talking once my hands have been untied and the blindfold has been removed..

 

 

Once they removed the cover in my eyes and they successfully untie me.. I pouted and started rubbing my eyes because of the sudden light then I also rub my wrist because I felt the pain just now.. They freakin' tied my hands so tight.. When I am done I didn't realize everyone's eyes are on me except the driver of course because if his also looking at me while driving we will all die together but the difference is i'll be in heaven and they will be in hell because they kill different types of BIRDS..

 

 

"She's probably mute hyung.. Normal people who has been drag by assassins should start screaming and begging to release and even offer anything that they could possibly offer.. But her.. She's a total beauty but too bad it's hard to communicate with a Mute!" What the hell is wrong with this guy.. Didn't they heard me awhile ago when I first saw them?? I glare at the guy beside me.. My eyes that says a lot of words... Just to end their curiousity, I started to talk..

 

 

"WHO.CARRIED.ME??" I said in my calmest tone.. They have shocked expression and didn't speak but pointed at the guy beside me..

 

 

"SO.YOU.CARRIED.ME??" I said again in my calmest tone but everyone can sense the deadly aura that is slowly creeping into the van..

 

 

"A.A..NEH??..NEH.." This guy is probably the maknae who carried me because he was scolded the moment I hit something when he carelessly thrown me into this sit.. I glare at him after he just confirmed that he was the one who carried me..

 

 

THEN HELL BREAK LOOSE...

 

 

*WWAAAPPPAAAKKK*

 

 

"OOWW!"

 

 

"YOU *N DIMWIT!!!...."

 

 

*WWWAAAPPPPAAAKKK*

 

 

"OOOWWW!! YYYAAAHHH!!"

 

 

"YOU CARRIED ME LIKE AS IF I AM NOT HUMAN!!!"

 

 

*WWWAAAPPPAAAKKK*

 

 

"OOOWWW!! STOP!!!!!!" Then someone holds my hands to stop beating their stupid maknae beside me...

 

 

"LET ME GO!! This guy just carried me and keep running and running without even thinking that my head hit the wall twice because of him!!!" I exclaimed.. Then I can feel that everyone eyes are on us or more like to their maknae..

 

 

"MAKNAE!!!!!" The one sitted at the front which is the driver suddenly shouted out of nowhere.. I glare at everyone and the one who's holding me let me go in an instant..

 

 

"Hy-hyung.. I didn't know.. I swear.. I didn't hear anything that she already hit the wall.." His brain and his clothes right now doesn't really fit well.. Yeah how can someone hear me hitting my head on the wall when they are busy running..

 

 

*WWWAAAPPPAAAAKKK*

 

 

The guy who holds my hand now hit their maknae.. I look at them, why do I feel safe and secured with this people.. I feel really really comfortable right now though I have no idea what's waiting for me when we get to our destination..

 

 

"You think the wall will say something for you to know that she bumped into it??!!! You should have been more careful!!" Ok the driver suddenly yelled.. I was expecting the one who hit him would be the one lecturing the guy beside me.. Aigoo..

 

 

"EEENNNOOOUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! AISHT MY HEAD HURTS AND I WANT TO SLEEP!! Wake me up when we are at our decision to wherever it is or if you are planning to kill me..... MAKE IT QUICK AND PAINLESS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! I don't want to die slowly, it's creepy because I don't have last words to say like those on movie but if you want I can make one for all of you if you decided to kill me slowly and painfully.. like something 'I WILL HAUNT YOU ALL FOREVER!!' GOT IT??!!" With my sudden outburt they all just widen their eyes and look at me like as if I'm crazy and even the one's driving did a quick glance on the mirror..

 

 

'OMO!! That eyes....'

 

 

"NNNOOOO!!! You can't sleep!!!" Eh??? I look at their maknae.. Why I'm not allowed to sleep??? Human Beings are entitled too sleep anytime they want.. Don't I look like a human to him??..Everyone have the same expression as me..

 

 

"You can't sleep! You said you hit the wall twice.. what if you got brain damage?? You know brain hemorrhage.. Just don't sleep! You can't sleep!!" Aisht! Why can't he just say it straight and simple.. Like you will die because you hit your head and probably might never wake up because of brain hemorrhage.. Aigoo.. They kill people yet they afraid to tell me that..

 

 

"Then better! Atleast I'll die peacefully! Just a message just in case it will happen.. I WILL VISIT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!! AAAALLLLL TTTTTHHHHEEEEE TTTTTIIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!!!" I said and really emphasize the words ALL THE TIME.. Believe me their shock faces are to die for.. But I can feel how the van started speeding.. Is he mad??? I took a quick glance at the driver and I swear I saw his eyes blazing in fury when he took a quick glance at me also.. Then I look at the 4 guys around me.. All still looking at me with those shock faces.. They haven't recovered yet?? I tried not too laugh but in the end........ I LOSE THE BATTLE....

 

 

"Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Your funny faces are too die for!!! Hahahahahaha" I keep on laughing and laughing until they all shouted at me..

 

 

"YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" And I stopped.. I'm tired really..

 

 

"Ok..OK.. But let me sleep.. I'm really tired..." I told them at my softest voice that I usually use to my Oppa's.. Without waiting for their response.. I rest my head to maknae's shoulder and close my eyes..

 

 

"Hey, can you not hold on that long.. We have to atleast bring you to the hospital to check if you are alright.." Oh.. They still want me to live.. I just sigh but didn't open my eyes..

 

 

"I'm fine..your maknae can even hold my hand to check if I suddenly turned cold.. And if you still have something to say.. Save it later.. I am really tired......" I told them...

 

 

"Fine.. Rest then.." I don't know who said those but I can clearly say it one from the guy infront of us..

 

 

"And even if I die right now..... No one will care.... And no one will even cry at my grave... Maybe a lot would be happier if they found out I'm dead.. Just in case I'll die... Just throw my body anywhere.. It doesn't matter to me anyway.. And please keep it a secret.." I told them sincerely but my brain is half dead already.. I could feel the tears suddenly falls on my cheek before I doze off..

 

 

*AUTHOR'S POV*

 

 

Everything went silent after what she said before dozzing off...

 

 

"She seems to be a jolly person but when I keep looking at her eyes.. it's dead.. Like she is trying her best to cheer up herself but her eyes is failing badly.. The tears keeps on falling even when she is sleeping.. " Yunho said with eyes on her..

 

 

"She's indeed in pain.. If you noticed how she talks.. She doesn't care if she dies... How badly hurt is she for her to cry like that while sleeping??" Yoochun said while looking at Dara with concern..

 

 

"What are we gonna do to her??" Junsu asked..

 

 

"We will just pass at the hospital to get her checked.. Change your clothes.. And we will talk about what to do with her when we got home.." Jaejoong said while driving but once in awhile glancing at the mirror..

 

 

"Can we keep just keep her and let her stay with us.. I feel like she doesn't have anyone base from what she said awhile ago.. Can we??" Changmin said while holding her hands and once in awhile check her pulse.. While others are started changing already..

 

 

"Will talk about it once we got home.." Jaejoong said then everyone fall into silence... And Jae take it as a yes..

 

 

'WHO ARE YOU?? WHY IS YOUR EYES CARRYING SO MUCH PAIN??' Jaejoong said while he glance again at the sleeping Dara on Changmin's shoulder..

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I THOUGHT I WILL ABANDON THIS ALREADY..

When I lost the 3 chapter, I had a hard time thinking on what to do with this one.

Writing on this again was not easy after the 3 chapters was deleted.

But my crazy mind started working again. Lucky for all.

 

Anyway, SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THAT LONG...

 

It's so hard to update when I am always out of the office.

I was promoted from my work and this time I travel a lot.

By the time i got home I am already exhausted and no time to update my fics..

Mianhe for promising I will update regularly..

 

Please be patient on me,

I just need to get too familiar with my new accounts this is why it's hard to

update regularly. Once I know I can go back to my routine and I already

familiarize myself with my new accounts then I will assure you I will

update regularly from then on.

 

Mianhe. Hope you won't unsubscribe..

 

Thank you everyone.

 

 

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE