Upset

I Can't Make You Love Me (Taeny Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's gonna be national heartbreak day haha." Jessica says half laughing as she chit chats with Tiffany at the corner of the room. 

 

It's gathering day. Organized by Sunny, Tiffany, and Siwon. The attendances are applicants from Tiffany's project. I still don't get it why i am part of this event. I mean the gathering. 

 

It would be great if i got a chance to sit next to Tiffany and ask her how she was been to and why she didn't reply to my texts or answer my calls. But here i am now, sandwiched by Yuri and Sooyoung, stealing glances to Tiffany's direction, hoping to see her see me in the eyes too. 

 

Everyone takes turn to introduce themselves one by one. Including us, the organization's councils. 

 

"My name is Tiffany Young. Beside being the delegate services, i'm also Sunny's staff and part of the councils." Tiffany introduces herself. Everybody listens to her attentively. 

 

"Tell us about your status!" Heechul oppa teases Tiffany, refering to her relationship status. Everyone seems to eager to know about it, i'm not surprised since Tiffany is the flower girl of our organization. And don't get me started at how Jessica's instagram story literally shook the whole faculty. 

 

"I'm taken." 

 

Bang.....

 

I think my ears are damaged. Did i hear it right? Tiffany? Taken?

 

 

 

"So you are taken now?" I swallow the nonexist lump in my throat. Tiffany who is now right in front of me, nods. Her eyes are looking anywhere else but me. 

 

 

"The guy in your instagram, is it him? Her new boyfriend?" Now i turn my face  Jessica who just few centimeters away from Tiffany. They stick like a glue today. More than how Tiffany usually does to Bora. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter