Ignored

I Can't Make You Love Me (Taeny Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Could you please help Jessica?" Tiffany whines through the phone. Guess who's whipped for her?

 

"I'll make it later. Promise."

 

Me.

 

Jessica is Tiffany's friend. An American who lives in Seoul. At this moment, she is the part of Videograph and Design Management in the project i mentioned in the previous day. As a someone who has no skill in the said field, i was already expecting that Jessica will go to Tiffany and rant about how difficult her position is. It's not that she intended to be on this project, but since her close friend —Tiffany— is also the part of the Team Project, Jessica decided to join but unfortunately the position she wanted was already filled by someone else. Poor Jessica.

 

"Will you make the background banner too?" Tiffany asks excitedly. 

 

"I will, Tiffany." I'm not the part of this project, but i do have skill in designing. I wouldn't help, i swear. I'm the part of our organization's council, this project is not my responsibility.

 

But if Tiffany asks me to, I definitely will. 

 

The deadline is tomorrow, at 4pm. If Jessica still hadn't the design ready, she would be dead. If i didn't finish the design tonight, i would be dead too. I promised Tiffany. 

 

I won't let her down. I'll be saving Jessica's by sacrificing my 8 hours sleep and my assignment. I'm ready to be yelled at by my lecturer, but i won't be ready to be mad at by Tiffany. 

 

She's my priority. Tiffany comes first. 

 

Jessica should be thankful.

Jessica should be thankful befriends with Tiffany who has a lamb like me.

 

A servant for her love. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Tae!" Sooyoung greets me as soon as i walk into the class. It is 7.15, i man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter