Closer

I Can't Make You Love Me (Taeny Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have big appetite." I say in low tone as i witness right in front my eyes, Tiffany who rather has small body eats like a some homeless woman who hadn't eaten since world war II. 

 

It's saturday, the recruitment of new members in our organization is still going. And today we just finished the last stage of the process. 

 

Lunch time comes and here we are devouring everyone's favorite meal, pizza. Tiffany and i are sharing the meal together. I wanted to. She has small body, i thought she must've had small appetite, but boy was i wrong. She even eats salad i stole from my friends' plate. Guess we have the same taste on food. She seemed like a picky eater, but she doesn't. Which surprised me. But that's good. I like omnivores.

 

 

 

"Hey beautiful." I say, through video call. Tiffany makes funny faces. I do too. The person next to me laughs and starts recording what she witnesses. 

 

"They are just two chairs apart, everyone." Sooyoung says as she films me and then Tiffany who is still making funny faces to me, which i'm not forgetting to capture. She is so funny to be with. 

 

I wasn't that close to Tiffany, but this recruitment processes bring us together. And now I realize how wonderful of a person she is. Totally my ideal type. 

 

Tiffany is a foreign student, a girl who always made it on top in my organization when it comes to best look. She has fair skin, nice body, y pair of lips, and tender eyes. She is every man's dream girlfriend. And i like her.

 

 

 

I smile like an idiot when I receive her message. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter