Beautiful my girl

I thought I lost you

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting” Junhyung walked towards them with Ha Neul by his side. “Yah,hyung. What did you do in the room for so long? Do you own her?” Kikwang move his eyebrows upwards and down. “Yah, you ert!” Ha Neul slapped his back as her face blushed. Junhyung just smile. “Then what’s with the holding hands?” Kikwang pointed on their hands. “We’re just holding hands. It’s nothing” Ha Neul pull her hand and went to the registration counter to check out.

“Yah, did you get the chance?” Doojoon poke Seunghyun.

“We didn’t do anything. I don’t feel to do something to her” Junhyung being cool.

“What? Junhyung, what happened to you? You’re not acting like you used to be. Junhyung that I know never let go someone he likes. He never be afraid to make out with girls. Since you met her week ago, you’ve changed. Did she put a spell on you?” Doojoon put his back palm on Junhyung’s forehead.

He evaded Doojoon’s hand. “I’m okay! She did nothing to me. What past is past. That’s not me. I don’t want to repeat the same mistakes again”.

“Mistakes? You told me it’s for fun. Junhyung, if you say it was a mistake, why didn’t you stop years ago? Why now?”

“Listen, I know I should’ve stop years ago but things changed. I don’t want anyone to hurt Ha Neul. Let me make things right again. Give me a chance to protect her. Can I?” Junhyung stared at Doojoon closely.

“On one condition, if you really like her, tell her. I don’t want her to misunderstand later then. And if you really want to protect her, don’t make her hurt. You’ll regret. Just like what I’ve done to Minyeong year ago” Junhyung pat Doojoon’s back.

After the manager handed the key at the registration counter, the boys got in their car. Ha Neul just followed them and sat next to Junhyung in the car. “Is it far?” Ha Neul asked Doojoon. “I guess so. About 3 hours from here” Doojoon looked at his watch. “Sleep time!” Dongwoon stretched his body and close his eyes. Ha Neul cannot sleep so she just enjoy the environment outside. Suddenly she felt something on her shoulder. She sees Junhyung’s head is on her shoulder, sleeping soundly without any sound. “That’s fast!” Ha Neul said to herself. She took out Junhyung’s sweater and covered his body.

“He’s sleeping?” Yoseob sneak from behind. Ha Neul nodded and put a finger on .

“Ha Neul-ah, can I ask a question?” Yoseob’s voice went slower. “Sure. What is it?”

“Do you like Junhyung?”

“Why did you think that?”

“I don’t know. He changed since he met you. The others realised it too. You didn’t put any spell on him right?”Yoseob joked. Ha Neul giggle and look outside.

“No I didn’t. I didn’t do anything to him”. “So...you like him?”

“Yoseob, I don’t know what to say. Things are moving very fast. If you’re asking about feeling, I need some times to answer that question” Ha Neul smile to him.

“Okay then, let me tell you one thing, Junhyung is a complicated person. You cannot force him on something. Well, he’s a stubborn guy”.

“Oh I see. No wonder he never listen with what I say” Ha Neul looked at the sleeping Junhyung.

“Ha Neul-ah, I know you’re the only person who can influence him. Day by day, you know who we are in real life. So...” Yoseob stopped.

“So? Tell me” Ha Neul turned her head to Yoseob.

“Would you like to stay with us? Live with us. I have talked with the boys and they really want you to stay. I don’t want Junhyung to change back into old Junhyung when you go. Please” Ha Neul didn’t answer Yoseob for a long time. Ha Neul looked at the back and see the boys are sleeping. She thought Junhyung was the only one who want her to stay. She never know the other boys would ask for the same thing. She laid Junhyung’s head on her lap and combs his hair with her fingers.

“Why am I doing this? Should I stay? How about my family? What if Donghae found me here? I cannot cause any trouble to them. I don’t think I’m belong with Junhyung. Ottoke?” Ha Neul sighed and took a nap.

~*~

“Ha Neul!” Junhyung stopped running as he saw Ha Neul lean in and kiss Doojoon in front of his eyes. “Oppa...” Ha Neul turn around and startled to see Junhyung was watching them. “What are you doing? I thought we’re together” Junhyung words were clumsy. “We? Together? Since when? You don’t even tell me whether you like me or not. At least Doojoon oppa did” Ha Neul holds Doojoon’s hand tightly. “No. Ha Neul, saranghae” Junhyung walked closer and hold Ha Neul’s both hand. “Oppa, it’s not the same anymore. I’m with Doojoon oppa now. Mianhae” Ha Neul pulled her hands and walk away with Doojoon. Junhyung kneeled down hopelessly.

“Why is this happening to me? But why Doojoon? She’s supposed to be with me. Ha Neul!!!!!!!!!”

“Oppa! Wake up! Oppa!” Junhyung felt someone is shaking his body. “Aaaahhhh!!!” Junhyung open his eyes wide and breathe heavily. “Oppa, kwenchanayo?” Ha Neul starts to freak out. “Ha Neul, don’t go! I need you so much!” Junhyung woke up and cupped Ha Neul’s face. “Oppa, I’m not going anywhere. You’re just dreaming” Ha Neul hold his warm hands. “Promise me, don’t leave me” Junhyung’s voice touched Ha Neul’s heart suddenly. “I promise you. I’ll stay by your side no matter where we are” Ha Neul threw a sweet smile to him. “Promise?” Junhyung’s leaned in closer. “I promise. Now, give me a smile” Ha Neul smile again and he replied back.

“Where are we?” Junhyung looked around. “We’re here”. “Why are you still here?” Junhyung turned around and faced her. “You were sleeping so I told them I want to stay until you wake up. They went to the resort for check in. I think they’re already in their rooms right now” Ha Neul look away to the beach. “Kaja, let’s take a walk on the beach. I don’t want you to miss the sunset here” Junhyung get out from the car and stretched his body. “Ha Neul, come here. Get on my back” Junhyung pat his shoulder. “What?”. “Just get on my back will you?” Ha Neul nodded and hop on his back. She hugged his neck and let Junhyung walked her to the beach.

“Ha Neul-ah, why are you so quiet? You okay?”Junhyung turned his head. “Deh. I’ve never seen this kind of view before. The sun is so beautiful” Ha Neul impressed with the view. “You’re right. It’s beautiful, just like you” Junhyung walked near the shore with his shoes off. “Oppa, I’m not beautiful at all. I’m just a normal person” Ha Neul get down from his back and took off her shoes. “But you’re beautiful to me. Believe me” Junhyung moved away Ha Neul’s hair that covering her face. “Whatever, Yong Junhyung” Ha Neul smirked and walked to the water. “Could you please just believe me?” Junhyung lifted her and threw her in the water. He laugh out loud at her. Ha Neul stand up and pulled Junhyung in the water. “Look what you did. My clothes are wet” Junhyung took off his shirt, showing off his body to Ha Neul. “Who ask you to throw me in the water? Serve your right” Ha Neul laugh herself. Junhyung threw his shirt and caught Ha Neul in his arm. Their eyes met and they smiled to each other.

“Should I tell her now? But it’s too early. What would she say? I cannot let this moment went away” Junhyung told himself. “Why are you staring at me like that? Is there anything on my face?”. “Nothing. Thank you for making my day” Junhyung hold her both hands. “No big deal” Ha Neul pushed him in the water. They laughed together and attack each other with splashes of water.

“Beautiful my girl..So beautiful my girl and I~”

“Yoeboseyo?”. “Yong Junhyung, where are you? Have you awake?” Doojoon sounded worried. “I’m at the beach. Why?”. “No wonder you’re not the car. I thought you have been kidnapped. Is Ha Neul with you?”. “Kwenchana. No need to worry. We’ll be there less than 30 minute. Tell Hyunseung to meet me at the lobby”. “Okay, take care of Ha Neul. The paparazzi might see you two”. “Got it”.

“Who’s that?” Ha Neul sneak up from behind. “It’s Doojoon. He sounded worried because we’re not in car”. “Really? Kaja” Ha Neul pulled Junhyung’s hand. “Now? I’m don’t want” Junhyung make sad cute face.  “Aww.. We’ll have fun tomorrow okay? We need to take a shower” Ha Neul pinched Junhyung’s cheek. She folded her hand with Junhyung’s and walked to the resort entrance. They saw Hyunseung is waiting for them.

“You guys play in the water without us?” Hyunseung looked at them from up to down. “We were watching the sunset, but something happened. Then we ended playing in the water” Junhyung scratched his head and smile himself. “What ever. We’re having barbeque at the beach tonight, you’re coming?” Hyunseung handed a key to Junhyung. “Of course. What is this for?” Junhyung pointed to the key. “Your room key. 2 persons per room. Yoseob and Dongwoon will stay with me. Doojoon is staying with Kikwang so you’ll be staying with Ha Neul. Is that okay?” Hyunseung look at Ha Neul. “I guess its okay. Oppa, I want to go to the car for a while. I left something” Junhyung gave the key to her. “Meet you in the room later. If there anything you need, call me” Junhyung smiled and walked away.

“He really want me to stay, isn’t it?” Ha Neul whispered to herself.

“Who’s he?” Someone familiar hug her from behind.

“What are you doing here? Let me go!”