Sorry, Not me

I thought I lost you

 

“Now, what should I cook today? There’s not much in the fridge” Ha Neul keep searching in the fridge. “Oh! An omelette and sausages would do the trick! And.....Honey Star? Am I staying with kids idol?” Ha Neul laugh and took out the cereal box. “There. All served. Omo! Where’s the milk and juice?” Ha Neul realised about the drinks and started to get it ready before the boys wake up.

“Mmmm...nice smell. Good morning Ha Neul” Yoseob sneak into the kitchen and be the first person to sit at the table.

“Good morning Yoseob. Did you have a good rest?” Ha Neul smiled and continue to prepare the drink.

“I did after you and hyung stop quarrel yesterday” Yoseob poured the cereal into a bowl in front of him.

“Mianhae. Yah, you eat that cereal?” Ha Neul raised an eyebrow after put the juice on the table. She poured the milk in the bowl while giggle. Ha Neul then made herself a coffee.

 “Well, Honey Star is a good for breakfast” Yoseob smile proudly and start eating his cereal. The others walked to the kitchen and sat on their chair. Junhyung was the last person to enter the kitchen.

“Ha Neul-ah, you cook all this?” Kikwang raised his eyebrows and ate the omelette. “Yes. Why? Is it so bad? Mianhae” Ha Neul felt disappointed on her cooking skill. “Anniyo! It’s delicious. No kidding” Doojoon smack Kikwang’s back head and continue eating. Ha Neul just looked at them eating by standing near the fridge.

“Good morning” Junhyung stood next to Ha Neul.

“Good morning...oppa” Ha Neul smiled. Junhyung didn’t reply but took the coffee that Ha Neul was trying to drink.

“Yah, that’s mine”.

“Sorry, I already drank it” Ha Neul gave a sharp look at him and walked away to make another one.

“Ha Neul-ah, aren’t you gonna eat too?” Dongwoon asked after finished his. “Anniyo, I had mine” Ha Neul can only forced herself to smile. “Hyung, you too?” Kikwang asked Junhyung. “No. I’ll eat later” His expressionless face makes Ha Neul hate him suddenly.

“Today we’re going home, right? I’m not ready to go home” Dongwooon make a sad face. “Not really. We’re gonna check out the hotel and go to the beach when the manager come. He said we’ll be staying at a resort for a night and then, we’ll go home. Have you guys pack?” Doojoon stood up and stretched his body. “I think everyone haven’t packed yet” Hyunseung stood up and washed the dishes. “Okay then. Take a shower and pack your things up” Doojoon walked to the sink and pass the bowl to Hyunseung. “Beach? That’s what I’ve been waiting for!” Yoseob smiled to his ears.

“Ha Neul-ah, come with us” Junhyung sit on the chair near her. “Why should I? You have a lot of things to do and I have mine” Ha Neul refuse. “Tell me one good thing you have to do” Junhyung smirked. “Mind your own business will you? If you really want someone to follow wherever you go, pick someone to replace me. I’m out of here! Sorry, not me.” Ha Neul stood up and walked to the door.

“Hyung, go” Kikwang supported him. The others showed ‘fighting’ sign to him. Junhyung ran to Ha Neul and grabbed her left wrist. “Let me go!”Ha Neul tried to pull her hand but Junhyung’s hand is tougher. “What’s wrong with you?!” Ha Neul tried to shout but her voice stuck when Junhyung turned her body around to face him. They became silent for a while.

“Mianhae. Don’t go” Ha Neul heard a truthful voice came out from Junhyung’s mouth.

“But why? I just need to know why you did all this to me” Ha Neul eager to know the explanation.

“Because you don’t ask me to stop ordering you. I would stop if you say so. But you didn’t say anything so I thought you’re okay. I guess you’re not okay. I’m sorry” Junhyung voice make Ha Neul see the different side of him.

“Junhyung, stop ordering me” Ha Neul being serious.

“I don’t want” Junhyung smirked.

“What?”

“You didn’t call me oppa like I told you to”.

“Stop ordering me babo” Junhyung heard a giggle and saw Ha Neul was smiling at him.

They turn around when they heard the boys clapped their hands.

“Yah, this is not a drama show!” Ha Neul blushed and everyone laugh.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“He’s here” Doojoon looked at the door. “I’ll get it” Junhyung ran and opened the door. “Boys! I’m here” The manager shouts as he walked in with his bag in his hand. “We know its you. No one know us here except us and you” Hyunseung giggle.  “Junhyung, who’s this?” The manager starred at Ha Neul. “Annyeonghaseyo, Ha Neul imnida” Ha Neul bowed and introduced herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Junhyung, this is your new girlfriend? What happened to that Suzy girl? And the other one, Sunmi, did she left you?” The manager laugh evilly.

“Shut up will you? You promise me not to tell anyone about this. I’m the one who left them because I found her” Junhyung pulled Ha Neul and hug her waist with his hand.

Ha Neul let go his hand and look at Junhyung. “Suzy? Sunmi?”. “Nothing. He’s just babbling nonsense” Junhyung try to hide his little secret. “Huh?” Ha Neul look away to the manager. “Now look what you did. She’s jealous” Junhyung  gave a hi-5 to his manager. “You’re good, Junhyung! That’s what I’m talking about!” the manager replied him back. “Anniyo. I’m not his girlfriend. I’m just a friend” Ha Neul stands a bit further from Junhyung. “Oh I see. What are you doing here?”. “Junhyung ask me to come so I came”. “Okay then. Kaja, lets check out from this hotel”.

“Oppa, I haven’t get back to my room for days” Junhyung realised Ha Neul didn’t have any bag with her. “I forgot. Let’s go. We don’t have much time” Junhyung pulled her hand. “Where to?”Ha Neul stopped him. “Where else? I don’t want to hear you nagging because you don’t have any cloth to wear. Meet you at the lobby guys!” Junhyung let go Ha Neul hand, carried her in bridal style and run off the room.

“He looks like he can’t wait to have her on his own!” Kikwang’s words made the other bursts into laugh. “Kaja. Let’s go first. We’ll wait for them at the lobby” Doojoon took his bags and walked out while the others followed him.

~*~

“Oppa let me down!”Ha Neul struggle herself but Junhyung didn’t stop running using the stairs. “Oppa, we have elevators but why you still want to use the stairs? Let me down!” Ha Neul’s voice went higher. “Could you be quiet for a while? We’re here. 8th floor. What’s your room number?” Junhyung stared at her waiting for answer. “208. Now let me down” Ha Neul try to reach her foot on the floor but then, she fell. “I told you to be quiet but you don’t want to listen. Serve your right”. Junhyung smirked. “I told I you to let me down but you don’t want to listen. I don’t like to be carried by people. I can walk by myself” Ha Neul get up and took out the key. She walked to the room and leave Junhyung behind.

“Damn it! Why wouldn’t she listen to me? I’m trying to make her special but she always gets on my nerve!” Junhyung clenched his fist and punched the hard wall. He could feel the whole body trembled and drops of blood flow down through his knuckles.

“Oppa?”Ha Neul rushed out from her room with her bags and saw Junhyung was leaning his back against the wall.

“What happened to you?”.

“Nothing”.

“You called this nothing?” Ha Neul help him stand up and bring him inside the room.

“Sit. I’ll bring the aid kit”. Junhyung shook his head in pain. “For your own good, sit!” Ha Neul pushed his body to bed but he pulled her along on him. Ha Neul’s changed face was seen clearly. She’s nervous. Junhyung could feel her heart was beating fast on his chest. Junhyung was waiting for this moment to take her lips on his but in his heart, he didn’t bear to do so. They couldn’t say any words as their eyes met for a long time.“Oppa, we have to be fast” Ha Neul gets off Junhyung and went to find the aid kit. Junhyung got up and sit at the edge of the bed. “Why did I let her go?” Junhyung smack his head. Ha Neul came with the aid kit and apply the antiseptic to the cut. Junhyung couldn’t feel any hurt because he locked his eyes on her all the time.

“Okay, finish. Kaja, they’re waiting for us” Ha Neul kept the aid kit and took her bags. Junhyung hold Ha Neul’s hand and walked to the lobby together.