Nightmare or dreams come true?

I thought I lost you

“OMG he’s so cute!”. “Omo, he’d just look at me!”. “ Aigoo, his voice make me fly!”. “ I want him as my boyfriend!”

‘’Oh, knock it off! You’re just dreaming about something that doesn’t come true. You girls are praising them too much’’ Ha Neul said to herself. She don’t understand why all the fangirls want to be I’m-your-number-one-fan. It’s a useless thing to do.  She walked passing the crowd of crazy fans.  She only sees some guys walking towards a car waiting for them. All the media press were gathering to snap their pictures. “ Could you guys just go home and get some sleep? Do you guys know what is the meaning of private?” Ha Neul was squeezed as she was trying to get through the crowds. She doesn’t want to know who they are because she needs to get back to the hotel fast.

“Ouch!” She fell to the ground as she bumped with a person.

“Omo,  Mianhae. Are you okay?” rough voice came out from the person’s mouth.

Ha Neul raised her head but all she sees was a guy with a black glasses and a dark hooded sweater just like a skateboard dude. “ Kwenchana. Aigoo, my arm’s hurt.” She holds her arm in pain after the hard bump.“Let me help you. Let’s go from here. This place is crowded” Ha Neul hold his hand as he extended his hand to help her stand up. He pulled her hand like he was running away from something.“Hey, slow down will you?!’’. He ignored Ha Neul and stopped at the park but he didn’t let go her hand.

“Kwenchanayo?”. He looked at her arm closely.

“Yeh”. Ha Neul just stared at him. “Why are you running? And why are you wearing glasses at night? And why – ‘’ that guy shut before she could finish her sentence. ‘’Oh I was-‘’ he stopped and stared at Ha Neul. He pulled her and sat on the bench under the bright light. “Do you want coffee? There’s an automatic drink machine. Or you want to follow too?”. “Anniyo. I’m okay” Ha Neul refused. “Are you sure? Stay here. I’ll be back” That guy ordered Ha Neul as he stood up. “No, you don’t have to get me anything” but he ignored her and walk to the drink machine.

“Who is he? I just bumped him and now he went to buy me a coffee? Was he trying to kidnap me? Does he think I’m a little girl that he can fool on? No way dude! Don’t mess with Kim Ha Neul here!’’ Ha Neul said to herself while clenching her fist tight. But at the same time, she felt a weird feeling in her. Something about that guy.

“Here. Drink it while it still hot”. That guy handed her a cup of hot coffee and sat beside Ha Neul. “Komapsumida” Ha Neul thanked him shyly and took a sip on her coffee.

He smirked and took off his glasses. Ha Neul widened her eyes. “ Oh, it’s you”. Ha Neul tried to hide her shocked face.

“You’re not shock?” he asked.

“Why should I?’’ Ha Neul answered with an innocent face. ‘’ You..don’t even want to scream my name or ask for sign or anything?’’ he ask in confusion. “ Yah! I’m not one of your I’m-your-number-one-fan just like those girls there” Ha Neul pointed to the girls screaming like hell near the big crowds where they were trying to run away from. That guy only smirked.

“You speak English fluently” Ha Neul raised an eyebrow. “ Hello! I’m the Poppin’ Dragon from the famous boyband BEAST. We have English class okay!” Junhyung  said out loud without thinking about people around him.

“Yah! You don’t have to shout at me! I’m not a grandma to be that deaf!” Junhyung looked around in aware. Lucky them no one was looking at them “Mianhae. Guess I was talking a bit loud”. “TOO loud I would say” Ha Neul giggle and start to brush her arms with her both palms.

‘’It’s cold outside. Why didn’t you wear a sweater?” Junhyung looks at Ha Neul’s actions. “I forgot” she continued to drink the coffee. “Forgot? Only stupid people say that” Junhyung shook his head. “You’re saying I’m stupid? Yah! Watch your mouth!” Ha Neul stand up and shouted at him. “Hey, cool down. I was just joking okay” He replied and leaned back on the bench.

Ha Neul tried to scold him but words didn’t come out. She clenched her fist with an angry face after dealing with Junhyung’s attitude.

Ha Neul shivered when the breeze blew through her soft skin. Junhyung pulled her right next to him and faced her. Ha Neul stoned herself looking in his eyes. Junhyung took off his jacket and wore it to Ha Neul cold body while smiled. Ha Neul do nothing but smiled shyly when Junhyung stared at her.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Junhyung just smirked and continue to stare at her. “You’re blushing” He laugh and looked away. “Why are you taking me here?” Ha Neul continued to finish her coffee. “To apologise” Junhyung looked at her again. “Apologise? What for?”. “Because I bumped you just now.”Ha Neul nodded and looked on the ground while biting her down lip.

“Oh Gosh, this is killing me. You make me awkward. I’m supposed to be in my room right now. What am I doing here? Sitting next to an idol? Please save me” Ha Neul whispered to herself hoping for it to end quickly.

“I’m Junhyung. What’s yours?” Ha Neul snapped out from her thinking. “I’m Ha Neul. Kim Ha Neul imnida” she smiled after the polite introduction from him. “So what are you doing here? Do you come alone?”Junhyung asked.

“Should I answer it? He still a stranger. Why should I answer it?” Ha Neul took a deep breath before answer him. “Actually, I came alone. I was running away from my house and I’m staying at a hotel for now” Ha Neul said and looked back on the ground. “You run away? Why? Do you have any relatives here?” Junhyung showed his interest to know more about Ha Neul. “Yah babo! If I have relatives here, I won’t be staying at a hotel and I won’t be talking to you right now” Ha Neul sighed and shook her head. “Where’s your house? I can send you home if you-“ . “No! My house is far away from here. It is out of Seoul” Ha Neul cut Junhyung sentence.

“Well, if you say so. It’s getting late. My boys must have searching for me.”. “How are you going to pass those people? They’re still there. Perhaps they will kill you once you walk through them”, Ha Neul knew how Junhyung was thinking. “I don’t really know about that” he scratched his head while thinking a way. “You’re going home?” Ha Neul asked. “No. We’re staying in a hotel near the Han River”. “Kaja. I know how you could go there without being noticed.” Junhyung wore his glasses again and stood up. Ha Neul pulled his wrist and ran to side road. “Where are we going? I’m supposed to get back to the hotel right now” Junhyung just followed Ha Neul. She stopped a taxi and get in quickly. “I want to save you babo! Lucky you, I stay in that hotel too” Ha Neul smiled to Junhyung and get in the taxi fast.

“You must be tired. Go take a nap for a while. I’ll wake you up when we arrive” Ha Neul said when Junhyung showed a sleepy face. Junhyung just nodded and fell on Ha Neul’s shoulder.

“Omo, if his fans see this, they’re gonna kill me” Ha Neul said to herself.

~*~

 “Junhyung, we have arrived. Wake up”, Ha Neul woke him up gently as she don’t want him to be shocked. Junhyung opened his eyes lazily. He realised his head is on Ha Neul’s shoulder so he continued to sleep again. “Oppa, wake up. We’re here” Ha neul tried to wake him up again.

“Did you just call me oppa?” Junhyung opened his eyes. “Err..hey, we have to get down now” Junhyung paid the taxi driver and they got off. “Now we’re here. I should get back to my room” Ha Neul tried to escape. “You didn’t answer my question. Did you just call me oppa?” Junhyung asked again. “Well, if I didn’t call you that, you wouldn’t wake up and the taxi driver would be angry with us” Ha Neul said and walk ahead to the hotel entrance.

“Where are you going?” Junhyung grabbed Ha Neul’s wrist quickly.”I want you to meet the boys” Junhyung stared at her.

“Wh- what? Why?” Ha Neul raised an eyebrow.

“You think?” Junhyung just smiled and pulled her hand to the elevator.

“I.....I cannot meet them. Enough with meeting you today and now, them? The whole Beast? No way!” Ha Neul refused and looked away.

“Give me your reasons why you don’t want to meet them” Junhyung tried to make Ha Neul come with him.

“I.......err...I.....you know...I......”. “ That’s it. You’re coming” Junhyung pulled her as the elevator door opened. “ But-”. “No but” Junhyung cut her sentence. “Where is your room?” Ha Neul spoke after a while. “ On the 20th floor. How about you?”. “That’s high. Mine is on the 8th floor”. “You afraid of high?”. Junhyung looked at her closely. “ Apparently,yes” Ha Neul silent herself again.

They got out from the elevator and walked to a door right in front of them.

“Junhyung! Hyung!” a voice came from the behind.