Smile

The Way You Make Me Smile

 

Sungyeol walked into the room he shared with you after a day’s long practice for their Second Invasion concert in Japan. You were at the table, watching Infinite’s Sesame Player, laughing at your boyfriend’s dolphin screams throughout the episode. You pause the video to turn to Sungyeol, “Oppa, why do you have such a high pitch scream?” He just shrugged, sitting down on the edge of your shared bed. You examined his face noticing the dark circles. He woke up early this morning to eat breakfast and go to vocal and dance practice. He had been practicing non-stop and only got around 2 hours to himself for a break during the entire day. You got off of your chair and straddled Sungyeol’s lap so you could face him.

                                            

“Oppa, are you okay?” You asked, running your fingers over his eyelids and cheeks. He nodded.

 

“No you’re not. You’re way to quiet to be okay.” You pointed out before pecking his cheek. Sungyeol gave you a slight smile. You threw your arms over his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, pushing his face into your shoulder so he could rest. He wrapped his arms around your waist tightly.

 

“____-ah…” He called.

 

“Yeah?” You answered softly.

 

“I’m so tired. I got yelled at for not singing on the right key for one of our songs.” He hugged you like he was a little kid who found his lost mother.

 

You rubbed his back, “Gwenchana, oppa, you’ll do fine during the concert.”

 

“I hope so…”

 

“And oppa, when you scream, did you know you sound like this? ‘KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!’” You mimicked him, trying to make him smile.

 

“Do I really?” Sungyeol asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

“Yeah, and you look like a giraffe when you run because you keep your back straight, and you’re also so tall!” You described.

 

“Mwoh?” He questioned, laughing. “I’m gonna get you for saying that…” He flipped you onto the bed and started tickling your sides.

 

“YAH OPPA! STOP IT!” You yelled, laughing so hard your stomach hurt. He stopped and pecked your lips.

 

“Thanks for making me smile.” 

 



 

Lol sorry this is so short...I just needed to write something to get rid of writer's block... and it took me about 45 minutes to find a main image....how bad is that?

Anyway, enjoy!

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT