You're Perfect

The Way You Make Me Smile

 

The bright rays of sunshine slowly woke you up. As you started to wake up, you felt Daehyun’s arms tighten around your waist. You moved your eyes up and saw your boyfriend’s peaceful and handsome face. You moved your hands from his chest to around his torso. Today was a day where you just wanted to stay home and cuddle with him. About 10 minutes passed by and you couldn’t fall back asleep, and as much as you loved Daehyun’s scent, you couldn’t lay there all day. You poked Daehyun’s cheek and he just held you even tighter. “Daehyun oppa…” You called. He stirred a bit, but didn’t quite wake up yet.

 

“Daehyun oppa.” You said again, a bit louder this time.

 

“Mhm….” He mumbled, his eyes still shut.

 

“YAH DAEHYUN OPPA, WAKE UP!!” You yelled. Daehyun jumped and his eyes immediately shot open.

 

“Yah jagiya, what was that for?” He pouted.

 

*Oh my gosh he’s so adorable.* You thought to yourself.

 

“Well, I don’t want to lay here all day…let’s go somewhere!!” You grinned.

 

“Where do you want to go?” Your boyfriend asked while getting out of the bed. You just shrugged. Both of you went to wash up in the bathroom that you shared, your sinks next to each other. As you were washing your face, you finally thought of a place you wanted to go. You quickly washed off the cleanser and moisturized your face. You ran into the bedroom you shared with Daehyun and found him looking through his clothes.

 

“Oppa, can we go to the beach?” You asked cutely.

 

“If you want.” He smiled.

 

“Oppa, let’s change quickly and leave to go to the beach!” You jumped up and down, then ran to your closet to pick a swimsuit. You picked a plain black swimsuit, and a dress went over it. You walked out of your closet, slipped your sandals on, and walked towards Daehyun’s closet.

 

-2 Hours Later-

 

After eating breakfast and applying sunscreen, you and Daehyun finally walked on the warm sand of the hot, sunny day. You picked an empty spot on the sand and took your dress off and folded it nicely and put it on your towel. Daehyun took his shirt off and was about to walk towards the water when he realized that you were only wearing a bikini. There weren’t many people on the beach, but he still got overprotective and kept trying to get you to put your dress back on or to wear his shirt. You finally got him to stop nagging about how little clothing you were wearing and dragged him towards the water. You stepped in, your hand clenching Daehyun’s tightly. You walked further in, tugging Daehyun along with you. You constantly splashed water on each other and finally got tired. He trudged over to you through the heavy water and wrapped his arm around your waist. He easily picked you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. He spun you around, and you were just left speechless, smiling like an idiot. Although he stopped spinning, he didn’t put you down. Instead, Daehyun pecked your lips, pulled away, but connected your lips again, sending you into a world of your own with his loving kiss.

 

“I just want everyone to know that you’re mine.” He smirked against your lips. You laughed and pulled away. Still carrying you, he walked out of the water, back to your possessions. He gently placed you on the ground and pecked your lips again. You blushed when your eyes slightly went down to his toned torso. You’ve seen him shirtless before, but you never noticed that he had abs. You were sure your face was as red as a tomato because Daehyun abruptly stopped smiling and felt your forehead. “Yah, jagiya, are you okay?”

 

“Huh? U-u-uh yeah, I’m f-fine.” Why were you stuttering?

 

“Are you cold?” Daehyun asked, noticing that you were stuttering. Because you were stuttering, he thought you were shivering.

 

“No…oppa, let’s go to the boardwalk.” You suggested.

 

“Mm..okay.” He nodded, grabbing your dress and handing it to you.

 

You dried your body off and put your clothing back on, Daehyun doing the same. You walked hand in hand to the boardwalk, but because you were in the shadowy area of the boardwalk, you started to feel cold. Your skin started feeling cool and your hands were ice cold. Noticing this, Daehyun wrapped an arm around your shoulders, “Why didn’t you tell me you were cold?”

 

You passed by many stores, you glancing in each one of them. You were about to walk by a store that sold a lot of couple jewelry when you stopped abruptly and pulled on Daehyun’s arm.

 

“Oppa, I want to go in here.” You said, grinning like a little child. You dragged him in, and started roaming around the store, still pulling on his arm. He pulled his arms away from your grip and interlaced your fingers instead.

 

“Daehyun oppa, can we buy couple rings?” You asked cutely.

 

“If you want to.” He smiled, pinching your cheek.

 

You pulled him to a case full of couple rings. After almost half an hour of trying on many rings, we finally picked the perfect rings out.

 

Since it was getting dark out, you decided to go home, and just sit in bed and admire your rings. You finally got home after an hour long drive. You changed into one of Daehyun’s shirts that reached down to the middle of your thighs. You didn’t bother wearing shorts underneath. You walked out of the room you shared with Daehyun and found him in the kitchen drinking a glass of water. “Oppa, are you coming to bed soon?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He said, putting his glass in the sink. You walked back to the room and went under the covers. You were looking through your missed text messages and phone calls when Daehyun walked in.

 

“Yah, aren’t you tired?” He asked, climbing into the bed.

 

“No…you?” You shook your head, grabbing the TV remote. You turned the TV on and Daehyun wrapped an arm around your shoulders, and intertwined his fingers with yours. You nuzzled your cheek into his shoulder.

 

“Oppa, I don’t know how I ever found someone like you. You know how to deal with me when I’m hyper, when I fangirl, or when I’m not feeling so well…what did I do in my past life to deserve someone like you?” You confessed. His hand was playing with your long, glossy, black hair.

 

“What are you talking about? You’re perfect. You will always be perfect to me. You’re all I need. You and no one else. I want to spend my entire life with you until the day I die. When we die, we’ll meet again in another life, and we’ll always be together.” Daehyun said, caressing your cheek with his other hand. He pulled you close to him and kissed your lips passionately. He pulled away and nuzzled your nose with his, “I love you so much ~~~~~-ah.” Daehyun stated.

 

“I love you too Daehyun oppa.” You smiled, hugging his waist.