Awoooo 2

Awooo

“Erm...” started Jiu hesitantly, gaining the attention of three pairs of curious eyes.

 

She rubbed her eyes a few times to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. She remembered waking up this morning only to find that Yoohyeon wasn’t by her side, hence she decided to get up and look for the silver-haired girl. However, the moment she exited her room, she was greeted by three growling furballs wrestling across the living room.

 

“I must still be dreaming because I’m seeing three wolves right now,” she concluded.

 

A second later, she felt a fluffy tail slap her face right across, bringing her back to the reality that was three pairs of glowing eyes staring right back at her. “Right. Thanks, Siyeon. I needed that.” She proceeded to cough out a furball that had somehow entered .

 

Not long after, the yellow wolf was thrown across the room, attacked by the seemingly angered silver wolf. The silver wolf, who was easily the biggest in size, tackled the yellow wolf to the ground without much effort and the two started fighting once again. Jiu sighed, bringing her gaze to the third wolf who was seated calmly by her feet. Its fur had a rusty red hue to it and it was slightly smaller than the yellow wolf. Its eyes held an unimpressed stare as it watched the other two wolves try to kill each other.

 

“I’m guessing you’re Dami, right?”

 

The wolf merely responded by looking at Jiu in acknowledgment. ‘Poor Dami’, she shook her head and let out another sigh. The short-haired girl had gotten dragged into another one of Yoohyeon and Siyeon’s mess (as usual) the moment she returned to the dorm.

 

“I don’t even want to know what happened last night,” she muttered, still watching the two roll around the carpet aggressively. How does one even roll aggressively?

 

“What’s with the ruckus so early in the morning?!” a shrill voice echoed through the corridors. Dami’s newly acquired sensitive ears twitched at the high-pitched and loud voice.

 

Soon enough, Dreamcatcher’s self-proclaimed queen graced the living room with her presence. The purple-haired woman gasped exaggeratedly once she noticed the horrible state the dorm was in.

 

“Siyeonie! Yoohyeon! What have you done?!”

 

The enraged woman stomped over to the still-wrestling duo and pulled them apart by their fluffy ears. She then dragged the two away by their tails, causing them to bark loudly in alarm.

 

“I didn’t know wolves barked...” said Gahyeon as she rubbed her left eye sleepily, a squirtle plushie in tow. She, together with her roommate Handong, were also woken up by the ruckus outside.

 

“Me neither,” the Chinese woman added.

 

After a long and useless discussion about wolves barking, they finally noticed the canine that was seated quietly beside Jiu.

 

“IS THAT DAMI-UNNIE?!” Gahyeon asked excitedly. “SHE’S SO CUTE!”

 

The youngest proceeded to glomp the wolf, ignoring its grunts of disapproval.

 

“GUYS!” came a loud shout from the kitchen, garnering all of their attention.

 

“What should we do with these two troublemakers?” asked Sua once the rest had gathered in the kitchen.

 

Handong raised her hand. “Yes, Dongie?”

 

“Why are they tied up?” she asked innocently.

 

“Because unlike Dami, these two won’t stop ing moving.” She glared at the two wolves menacingly, earning several whimpers. “Anymore questions?”

 

“Yes, when’s breakfast?” asked Jiu while rubbing her tummy.

 

~•~

 

The rest of the day went by peacefully, very much less chaotic due to the wolves Yoohyeon and Siyeon being bound as if they were about to be barbecued on a stick. Gahyeon snickered as she took countless photos and videos of them. Both of them had their four paws tied together, leading them to only be able to lie on their backs, wiggling helplessly in the corner.

 

As night came, the girls were prepared to head to bed. Gahyeon and Handong had returned to their shared room together, with the youngest dragging wolf Dami along, much to its dismay. Jiu, however, decided to check on the two first.

 

The silver wolf had already given up on struggling and was just lying there on the floor unmoving like a carcass. The yellow wolf on the other hand, was trying its best to bite the ropes off.

 

“Oh Yoohyeonie...” said Jiu, her heart breaking as she stared into the silver wolf’s big teary eyes. “Do you want to sleep with me?”

 

The silver wolf whimpered as it wiggled its limbs once more. “Okay okay, I get it.” She ruffled its fur and went to fetch a pair of scissors from the kitchen.

 

Once the ropes were cut, the silver wolf pounced onto Jiu happily, successfully knocking the air out of her lungs for a brief moment from the impact. She giggled as the canine her face all over. “Alright, let’s go sleep!”

 

She looked back at the other wolf as its amber eyes stared back, conveying a message ‘What about me?’

 

“Sorry Siyeon,” Jiu looked at it with an apologetic expression before continuing, “But I’m more than sure that Sua will be back for you.”

 

And then she left with Yoohyeon trailing behind her, mumbling a “Now how do I get you through the door...”

 

~•~

 

True to her words, Sua did come back for Siyeon as Jiu had said a few moments ago. The purple-haired woman felt bad about leaving her partner outside in the cold, even though the cold meant nothing to Siyeon as of now with her thick coat of fur.

 

“S-Siyeon?” she called out to the yellow wolf who was too busy trying to bite the ropes apart to pay attention to her.

 

She sighed. It wasn’t going to listen to her until the ropes were undone, so she grabbed the pair of scissors.

 

“Here, I’ll help you so stop biting.”

 

She tried to get a grip on the ropes but the wolf’s sharp teeth were constantly in the way. “Yah! Stop biting! You’re gonna bite me at this rat—“

 

Sua looked at her finger which had been punctured by the wolf’s sharp canines.

 

“Oh no you didn’t...” she said slowly, word for word as she glared at the wolf.

 

“I changed my mind! You’re sleeping outside, !” she yelled, stomping angrily towards her room and slamming the door close harshly.

 

The yellow wolf’s ears perked up as it stared at Sua’s door for a few moments, before it started to chew on the ropes again without a single care.

 

~•~

 

The next morning, Yoohyeon woke up in the comfort of her bed, but Jiu was nowhere to be found. She frowned. Maybe the older got hungry and went to the kitchen for a snack.

 

The first thing she saw when she left the room was a tied-up Siyeon in the middle of the living room. The blonde was snoring loudly, drool dripping down her face as she slept in that contortionist position. Yoohyeon took a few snaps, or maybe a hundred, of the older for future blackmailing purposes before deciding to wake her up.

 

“Wake up!” she kicked the blonde.

 

The blonde’s eyes opened as she blinked slowly, trying to comprehend the situation. And then she noticed her hands and feet were still bound together. “You could’ve untied me first, bastard!”

 

Yoohyeon simply laughed before untying the ropes and helping the older up. “I’m guessing Sua-unnie and Minji-unnie are in the kitchen, because I smell food.”

 

Siyeon froze. “Wait a minute, what did you say?”

 

Yoohyeon looked confused. “I said maybe Sua-unnie is already cooking breakfast?”

 

“That can’t be right, I bit her yesterday!”

 

“What?!”

 

The two immediately rushed to the kitchen and just as expected, they found two wolves lounging around inside.

 

Two? Dami should be back to normal as well, right?” Siyeon asked, looking at the red wolf who was rummaging the fridge. “I’m pretty sure the purple one is Bora-unnie, but who’s that?”

 

“,” said Yoohyeon out of a sudden.

 

“What?” Siyeon turned to her curiously.

 

“I think I might’ve bitten Minji-unnie in my sleep,” she scratched her head while laughing sheepishly. “Heh, whoops.”

 

Siyeon slapped the silver-haired girl’s head. “She saved you last night and you did this to repay your ‘Minji baby’?”

 

“Oww...” Yoohyeon rubbed her head while pouting. “It’s not my fault that they forgot to feed us and I went to sleep starving...”

 

“Oh, yeah. Me too. I think I practically ate half of that rope.” The blonde stuck her tongue out with a nasty expression before turning her attention back to the two wolves in the kitchen. “Wait just a ing second, are they walking around on two legs?”

 

“Holy , that one’s holding a spatula.” Yoohyeon pointed out.

 

“Oh my god HAHAHAHA,” Siyeon burst out laughing. “I am definitely keeping this in my phone...”

 

Just then, Dami appeared behind them, back to her normal self. “Yo,” she greeted. “Thanks for turning me into a dog yesterday, much appreciated.”

 

“You’re welcome!” replied Yoohyeon cheerfully with a bright smile.

 

“She’s being sarcastic, idiot.” Siyeon smacked the silver-haired girl’s head again. “Anyway, look at those two.”

 

Dami watched in disbelief as the purple wolf worked at the stove with a spatula in one paw and the red wolf at the sink washing the dishes.

 

“Do they not realize what they are right now? How are they going about things so normally?”

 

“I don’t know, but this is so ing funny,” said Siyeon, still filming, as she cackled loudly right after watching the purple wolf crack open an egg onto the frying pan.

 

“How the hell do they do that without fingers?! That’s real talent right there,” Yoohyeon clapped in amazement.

 

“Funny as it is, I’m afraid we’re going to have to intervene,” stated Dami as she approached the two busy wolves. “I don’t want a furry breakfast and I’m sure you guys don’t either.”

 

“Aw, I wanted more footage,” sulked Siyeon, trailing after Dami and Yoohyeon.

 

“Okay hands up—or should I say paws up, Sua-unnie. We’ll handle the cooking today,” said Dami.

 

The purple wolf simply got down on its fours and left the kitchen with its head held up high, and not before sending an angry snarl towards Siyeon.

 

“Aye, you’re in deep my brother,” commented Yoohyeon, who was seated on the floor the red wolf’s silky fur as it nuzzled softly against her hand.

 

“Tch! You’re lucky Jiu-unnie isn’t mad at you for turning her into a dog!” scoffed the blonde as she left to look for her partner.

 

Yoohyeon blinked.

 

”So... what do we feed them?”

 

Dami shrugged indifferently.

 

“Ah! I know! I’ll be right back,” the silver-haired girl fetched her wallet from her room and dashed out the main door.

 

About fifteen minutes later, Yoohyeon returned home sweating buckets, with a large packet of kibble in her grasp. “I’m back!”

 

Dami stared at Yoohyeon, then at the red wolf whose eyes screamed ‘Help’. She took another glance at Yoohyeon who still had that stupid expectant look on her face, then turned to look back at the wolf.

 

“Sometimes I pity you, Jiu-unnie...”

 


 

welp it got a little ridiculous towards the end, didnt it? but that’s crack for you i guess

hope you like it