Awoooo 1

Awooo

 

Siyeon turns into a wolf.

Chaos ensues.

 


“Hello! I am Dreamcatcher’s main vocal and wolf, Lee Siyeon! Awoooo~“

 

Without fail, the blonde would introduce herself as such wherever they went, expressing her desire to be like the predatory relative of the dogs.

 

As of now, the girls have some free time as they were finally done with promotions for their latest comeback. Once they stepped foot into the dorm, Yoohyeon practically sprinted into her room to spend some long-awaited quality time with her beloved video games. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow, bye!”

 

Jiu sighed and shook her head at the silver-haired girl, casually flipping through the channels on the television in hopes of finding a good show to watch. Dami excused herself and retreated back into her room to pack as she was returning to her hometown for two days, whereas Gahyeon and Handong decided to turn in for the night and get some well deserved rest. The only people left in the living room were Jiu, Sua and Siyeon.

 

“Awoooooo!”

 

“Awoooooo! Aw aw awoooo—“

 

“SHUT UP!!” screamed Sua as a shoe went flying towards Siyeon’s face. “I can’t hear Do Minjoon’s beautiful voice!”

 

“HEY! My voice is way more beautiful than his!” retorted the blonde with a sulk, a reddened shoe print beginning to appear on her face, right in the middle.

 

“Then make good use of it, instead of producing those awful noises!”

 

Siyeon gasped. “Woman, I will not remain in your presence just to be insulted!”

 

The blonde stomped away, fuming, opting to sleep in Gahyeon and Handong’s shared room instead.

 

Jiu blinked. “It’s hard to believe the two of you are an actual couple.”

 

“Speak for yourself, girl,” Sua flipped her hair at the other sassily. “What do you even see in that dumb, clumsy, oversized puppy? I think she loves her video games more than you!”

 

Jiu shrugged, munching on a banana. “She’s cute.”

 

~•~

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH! UNNIE!”

 

Jiu bolted up from her bed, accidentally kicking a certain silver-haired girl off. Hearing a loud thud, Jiu looked down only to find Yoohyeon sprawled face-down on the ground still dead asleep.

 

Oops.

 

She bent down and gave the snoozing girl a peck on the cheek before making her way to the source of the scream—Gahyeon and Handong’s room.

 

She knocked on the door before opening it. “Gahyeon? What’s wro—“

 

Her eyes widened as she stared at the large canine situated on Gahyeon’s bed. “W-Wha— W-Where did that come from?”

 

Gahyeon, who was trembling at the top of the shelf, shook her head vigorously. “I-I don’t know! Just last night I felt Siyeon-unnie sneak under the covers beside me and then when I woke up she was gone, with this big dog in her spot instead!”

 

“So... are you implying that this ‘big dog’ might be Siyeon?” Jiu said slowly, looking at her two members.

 

Gahyeon and Handong nodded furiously.

 

“O...kay, how do we prove that it’s true?”

 

As if on cue, the ‘big dog’ howled for a good minute before staring at them with a satisfied expression.

 

“Is it just me, or does that wolf look really smug right now?” commented the Chinese woman.

 

The door slammed open noisily as Sua made her usual grand entrance. “Was that Siyeon?! What a great improvement from yesterday, it sounded really genuine! Like a real... w-wo... GAHHHHHH! Oh my God there really is a wolf in here!” the main dancer screamed as she dashed out, her exit as sudden as her entrance.

 

The wolf chased after the purple-haired woman and Jiu could’ve sworn that she saw a glint of mischievousness flicker in its eyes as it zoomed past her.

 

“I CAN’T DIE YET! I STILL NEED TO BLESS THE REST OF THE WORLD WITH MY BEAUTY! AHHHHHH!” the woman screamed bloody murder as the canine pounced onto her back. “SAVE ME, SIYEON!”

 

Just then, the door to Jiu’s room swung open, hitting the wall with a loud bang. There stood a sleepy Yoohyeon clad in her pyjamas and a Level 3 PUBG helmet as she raised her gun high up. With half-lidded eyes, she yelled, “I WILL SAVE YOU, MINJI BABY!”

 

“I ain’t Minji, dumbas—“

 

“Die die die!” Yoohyeon chanted with each hit as she smacked the wolf’s back with her gun, the wolf howling in pain.

 

“Sweetie, that isn’t how you use a gun let me show yo—“

 

“JIU-UNNIE?!?” yelled Gahyeon, horrified.

 

“—I mean, that’s Siyeon don’t hurt her!”

 

Suddenly wide awake, Yoohyeon stopped beating the out of the wolf and patted its head instead. “Ohh! Hi Siyeon-unnie!”

 

Angered at being battered for no reason, the cream-coloured wolf growled and lunged towards the tallest in the room, chomping down on her arm harshly.

 

“Ow! Argh, Siyeon-unnie has rabies!” cried Yoohyeon as she held onto her bleeding arm.

 

“There there...” cooed Jiu, the girl’s silver locks as the latter nuzzled her face on the former’s chest.

 

Cheeky bastard, thought Sua as she threw a disgusted look at Yoohyeon. Hold on, if this is Siyeon, then...

 

“Hey, you!” she pointed at the wolf. Its ears perked up as its amber eyes looked expectantly at Sua. “Bad dog!” scolded the purple-haired woman.

 

The wolf’s ears twitched, then slowly pointed downwards as its entire demeanour visibly deflated, letting out a tiny whimper.

 

“Sit!” Sua commanded authoritatively, and the canine complied obediently without hesitation.

 

“So cute!!” clapped Gahyeon in excitement.

 

“Weren’t you scared less a few minutes ago?” Handong raised a brow at the youngest.

 

Gahyeon shrugged. “It seems like it only hates Yoohyeon-unnie, so I guess I’m safe.”

 

“...Now what?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe she’ll return back to normal tomorrow?” Sua suggested.

 

All of the members agreed and the rest of the day passed as per normal with the addition of Sua’s new pet wolf who tries to attack Yoohyeon at any given opportunity.

 

~•~

 

The next day, Jiu woke up feeling something furry on her face, and a heavy weight upon her body.

 

“Uhm,” she voiced out loudly, hoping someone would be able to hear her. “A little help here?!”

 

Luckily, the door opened soon enough as Sua had fortunately heard her plea. “Jesus, what is that?” she couldn’t help blurting out when she saw the huge lump of silver fur on the leader.

 

Then, she clapped her hands in discovery. “Ah! Siyeonie, come here!” she left the room for a moment, returning with a sleepy blonde who had indeed returned back to her normal self during the night.

 

“What?” asked Siyeon groggily.

 

“I think you transferred your rabies-wolf-furry thing or whatever the hell that is to Yoohyeon,” Sua deduced.

 

And as if all the sleepiness got out from her, Siyeon pointed at the giant canine on Jiu’s bed and laughed mockingly. “Hah! That’s what you get, !”

 

“Why the is she so huge, though?” she continued.

 

“She already is huge normally, I’m not all that surprised,” replied Sua.

 

“Huge to you, not to me.”

 

Sua gasped. “Don’t you start this again, Lee Siyeon!”

 

H-Help...can’t...breathe...”

 

Sua narrowed her eyes at her partner as she proceeded to help Jiu. “You got away this time.”

 

Even with the help of Sua and Siyeon, the giant snoozing wolf didn’t even budge an inch. “Argh, ing Kim Yoohyeon! Gotta be so ing huge and heavy even as a dog!”

 

“Sorry unnie, looks like you’re bound to die under the weight of your lover,” said Siyeon nonchalantly, giving up after two weak heaves.

 

“I-It’s...fine...” Jiu breathed out, trying to think of a way to get Yoohyeon off her. “Y-Yoohyeonie? I’ll give you a kiss if you wake up.”

 

Almost instantly, the colossal wolf bounced off the bed and landed on the floor clumsily, tail wagging excitedly as it stared at Jiu with dilated eyes.

 

“W-H-I-P-P-E-D” said Siyeon loudly as Sua snorted, the two trying hard to stifle their laughter at the scene they were currently witnessing.

 

Jiu sat up to catch her breath, rubbing the back of the wolf’s ears affectionately. “I’ll give you one tomorrow when you’re not uh... furry and all.” She giggled when its ears went down disappointedly like Siyeon’s the previous day.

 

Siyeon walked up to the wolf and jabbed a finger in its fur. “You’d better not be a little and bite anyone,” she threatened.

 

She jumped away when the wolf bared its sharp canines at her and snarled, before hanging its tongue out and wagging its tail, as if mocking her. Siyeon cursed to herself as the image of Yoohyeon sticking her tongue out at her playfully appeared in her mind. She forgot how mischievous the tallest could get at times.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure she behaves,” Jiu reassured, pressing her entire weight on the wolf’s back as she tried to push the oversized canine out the doorway and into the living room. She huffed and wiped the sweat off her forehead after managing to shove the giant out, “I know you’re tall and all, but this is a little ridiculous.”

 

“It’s even bigger than all of us...” said Sua as Gahyeon and Handong nodded absentmindedly, all staring in amazement.

 

Out of a sudden, Jiu yelped loudly, holding onto her posterior with reddened cheeks. Apparently, wolf Yoohyeon stuck her nose up the leader’s .

 

“HAH! You cheeky ! Is it mating season already?” Siyeon slapped the wolf’s head, laughing loudly in amusement.

 

On instinct, the wolf bit its attacker’s hand with such great speed in which Siyeon was unable to pull away from.

 

“OUCH! Are you trying to start a cycle, stupid?!” she yelled  and got onto the wolf’s back, strangling the poor canine.

 

Just then, the main door opened, revealing Dami who had just returned from her hometown. She was greeted with the sight of an enraged Siyeon on top of a giant silver-furred dog, which was almost 6 feet tall in height, as the dog howled and shook its body, trying to get the blonde off its back. The other four members stared blankly at Dami.

 

Dami stared back.

 

“...Sorry, I think I got the wrong house.”

 

And the door closed.


 

 

re-edited on 3 Feb 2020