Registration

A Fallen Angel

Jimin woke up to the bright sun hitting his eyes. He didn’t know what time it was he just knew he didn’t want to get up. Since he was an angel this was his first time sleeping, ever. It felt nice for his whole body to relax.

 

Jimin looked over to see Yoongi was still there sound asleep. It was Thursday, and Yoongi still had classes.

 

“Yoongi.” Jimin said slightly shaking him to wake him up. As Jimin shook him, Yoongi just snored slightly not waking up.

 

Jimin should of known that trying to wake Yoongi wasn’t going to work. Yoongi had been a sound sleeper for as long as Jimin had remembered and without Yoongi’s alarm blaring, he wasn’t going to wake up.

 

He eventually gave up and laid back onto the bed. Jimin thought of what he was going to do, he knew already that Yoongi felt the need to protect him, but he wasn’t sure if he could get Yoongi to truly love him, and that’s what scared Jimin.

 

Fear, Jimin had never felt this type before. The fear of rejection. Jimin let go of the thought that Yoongi would never love him, and put it to the back of his mind.

 

Jimin slowly drifted off to sleep. He was awaken by Yoongi trying to softly play the piano, but he eventually go carried away and woke up Jimin.

 

“Morning Jimin.” Yoongi said turning around in the chair he was seated in.

 

“Yoongi, don’t you have school today?” Jimin asked trying to wake himself more.

 

“Yeah, and so do you. Since your human know and I can’t stay here with you every day you’re going to school too. Now come on so we can get you registered.” Yoongi said gathering his things .

 

“Put this on until you get your uniform from the principal.” He said throwing clothes over to Jimin.

 

Yoongi turned to give Jimin some privacy as he changed into his clothes. That was until he heard a loud thud and turned around to Jimin shirtless lying on the ground.

 

“What the hell Jimin!” Yoongi said rushing over to help Jimin off the ground. “Can you not even get dressed correctly?”

 

“I’ve never had too.” Jimin said pouting. Jimin had a idea of how to get dressed, he had watched Yoongi do it countless times, but always felt weird watching the older get dressed and eventually would turn his eyes from him.

 

“You’re pitiful.” Yoongi said laughing. Yoongi had to help Jimin get dressed, he felt a warmth grow in his cheeks when he would accidently come in contact with Jimin’s soft skin.

 

“Jimin, did you have wings when you were an angel?” Yoongi asked as Jimin and him started their walk to the school.

 

“No only the most powerful and oldest angels had wings, and they weren’t used to fly anyways, just to show who had the most respect. We didn’t have halos either, all of use looked like normal people.” Jimin explained as they walked.

 

“Angels didn’t have much freedom, we watched a assigned human until they died and then were just assigned to a new one over and over again. I remember some of the humans I used to have, but the more human I become the less I remember from me becoming an angel. All I will remember is you and your memories. I’m fine with it though, cause most of the people I was the guardian angel for were boring.”

 

“Do you remember anyone that was exciting.” Yoongi asked wanting to know about some of the people before him.

 

“Yes, I remember this one woman named Rose. She was an explorer and would travel lots of places. I had so much fun being with her. I got to see all the places she did, and share those experiences. Rose loved the stars, even as a kid she was fascinated by them. One time she spent a week in the dessert. It was beautiful there, the stars were so bright and clear. I enjoyed looking at them with her.”

 

“She eventually fell in love with a nice man named Jackson while in China. I met Jackson’s guardian angel also. Rose and Jackson were perfect for each other and traveled many places. Jackson even proposed to Rose in Paris, it was so romantic. The about a year into the marriage Rose got pregnant so they decided to settle down in Korea.” Jimin explained remembering all of the memories he had gathered with his experience with Rose.

 

“Wow so you really have seen a lot?”

 

“Yeah I have seen a lot. I still never really enjoyed being an angel, cause while I was hidden away from humans I got to see so many of them falling in love. I always wanted that, but as a angel it wasn’t possible. Angels were given a partners and were expected to have children with them, even if its not what they wanted.”

 

“Jimin were you assigned to someone?” Yoongi said.

 

“No I wasn’t I was a young angel. In human time I’m only about 16, so you would be older than me.”

 

“So you have to call me Hyung.” Yoongi said giggling.

 

“I guess so.” Jimin said sighing. “Hyung.”

 

Jimin and Yoongi entered the office of Seoul High School.

 

“Principal Chen.” Yoongi said knocking on the door. “Can we come in?”

 

“Yes you can, come sit down.” Principal Chen said motioning Yoongi and Jimin to the chairs in his office. “and who is this.”

 

“Uh this is Jimin.” Yoongi said nervously.

 

“Park Jimin. Nice to meet you Sir.” Jimin said holding his hand out for Principal Chen to shake.

 

“Nice to meet you too Mr. Park, so what brings you into my office today?”

 

“He would like to transfer to Seoul High Sir.” Yoongi said explaining what Jimin was doing on campus.

 

“Is that so?” Principal Chen said sitting back in his chair.

 

“Yes sir.” Jimin said shaking his head. “I was homeschooled before, sadly my parents are no longer with us, so my parents decided to let me live with Yoongi since his father was an old family friend.” Jimin knew that the principal didn’t know about Yoongi’s father, nor that they would spend much time checking into it.

 

“Yes, so Jimin currently lives with me Sir.” Yoongi further explained.

 

“Well Jimin we will get you registered, but you can just share the same schedule as Yoongi here so you can be more comfortable.”

 

“Thank You Sir.” Jimin said bowing slightly.

 

“Now we will just need you uniform sizes and the secretary can get your uniform for you and you can change and be set. I’m sure Yoongi will help you to the library to get your books and supplies.” Principal Chen said looking at Yoongi.
 

“Yes I will Sir.” Yoongi said.

 

“Jimin do you even know what your uniform size is?” Yoongi whispered as they walked to the front of the office to see the secretary.

 

Jimin shook his head ‘No’. Jimin never needed to know this information cause he was always just provided with clothes and he never thought to ask what size they were.

 

“Well were just gonna say you’re a medium and see if it fits and if it doesn’t we can just come back.

 

Jimin walked into the bathroom in the office and tried on the uniform that he was giving. It wasn’t to small, it fit Jimin perfectly. Jimin glanced at himself in the mirror.

 

He walked out to Yoongi sitting in an office chair waiting for him. Yoongi was taken aback at how the gray uniform fit Jimin.

 

The slacks grabbed his thighs perfectly, and the white button up he was given showed his small waist and well toned stomach. Jimin just stood the with the dark gray tie in his hand.

 

“Uh Yoongi could you help me, I don’t know how to tie a tie.” Jimin said flustered cause he noticed the way Yoongi was currently eyeing him.

 

“Yeah sure thing.” Yoongi said as he walked over.

 

Yoongi finished tying Jimin’s tie, just to make eye contact with him as they both looked up at the same time.

 

Jimin quickly broke the eye contact and thanked Yoongi for doing this for him.

 

“Now come on,” Yoongi said grabbing Jimin’s small hand in his. “we’re gonna be even later for class.”