Memories

A Fallen Angel

Jimin has been human for about 3 weeks now. The classes he goes to, with Yoongi, every day are easy for him. He knows all of the material because he had already seen it all before.

 

“Jimin.” Yoongi whispered while the pair were sitting next to each other in math class. “How the hell do you do this?”

 

“The answers C Yoongi.” Jimin said with a chuckle.

 

Jimin and Yoongi sat next to each other in every class they had. The teachers wanted Jimin to be comfortable and have a friend close by, since everyone thought his parents died.

 

Yoongi would leave Jimin at the abandoned motel when he needed to go home to wash their school uniform. Jimin had been wearing Yoongi’s clothing since he had none of his own.

 

“Jimin! I’m back.” Yoongi said as he entered the room, just getting back from his house. “and I brought food.”

 

Yoongi took care of Jimin the best he could. Providing him with food and shelter. He could feel himself fall for the male that risked everything for him.

 

Yoongi was protective over Jimin, he didn’t let him leave his side.

 

--

 

“Jimin, where you a human before you were and angel?” Yoongi asked as the pair walked along the road heading to the motel.

 

“All angels used to be human, Yoongi. We don’t remember any of it though. Slowly but surely as I become more human, all the memories should come back to me. I read it in a history book one time.”

 

“Do you know when the memories should be returning?”

 

“Some time soon. I’ve been human about a 3 weeks and it usually takes two or four weeks for memories to return to me.” Jimin said slightly nervous. He wasn’t sure what to expect when his memories did come back to him.

 

“Wait here.” Yoongi said leaving Jimin outside of a store.

 

Jimin waited outside for 10 minutes waiting for Yoongi to return.

 

“Here Jimin give me your wrist.” Yoongi said holding out a bracelet

 

Jimin extended his arm so Yoongi could put the bracelet on him.

 

“There.” Yoongi said satisfied with what he got Jimin.

 

Jimin looked down at his wrist and saw a white bracelet with gold angel wings on them. He could feel the tears prick at his eyes.

 

“I got use couple bracelets so whatever memories you have, you can look down and remember that you’re my angel no matter what.”

 

Jimin couldn’t stop the tears from falling down his cheeks. “C-couple?”

 

“Yes Jimin couple bracelets for when we become one. I know how much you care for me and I care for you, but you know that it will take time.”

 

Jimin didn’t care he would wait as long as he could for Yoongi. He loved him.

 

“Thank you.” Jimin said wrapping his arms around Yoongi’s neck to hug him closely. Yoongi didn’t know if he should hug back, but he slowly felt his arms wrap themselves around Jimin’s small waist.

 

--

 

‘Faster Jimin, run faster’ Jimin thought to himself as he sprinted through the people. ‘What am I running from’ ‘Faster Jimin FASTER!’

 

His legs burned, but he didn’t stop. “Where are you Chim Chim.” He heard a sinister voice say. It sounded as it came from every direction.

 

He saw a light and everything went black.

 

--

 

Jimin woke up panting and sweating. He gasped for breath not being able to steady his breathing from the intense dream he just had.

 

“Jimin whats wrong?” Yoongi said frantically checking on Jimin.

 

“I-I just had a memory I think.”

 

“Really, can you remember what happened?”

 

“Running, running so hard my legs where numb from sprinting so far. Then hearing a voice call out for me. The a bright light and then I woke up.” Jimin said on the verge of breaking into tears.

 

Jimin felt Yoongi embrace him.

“Jimin it’s ok I promise. I’m here.” Yoongi said rubbing Jimin’s back trying to soothe him. “Its all gonna be alright.”

 

Jimin was so tired and exhausted from his painful dream he fell asleep while Yoongi was hugging him.