Escape

Married To You

"You what?" Hakyeon shout in her phone that gain attentions from the students around the garden. Hongbin just give her a look. Hakyeon give guilty smile as she bow to them slightly. "What do you mean by suddenly? What about aunty? Uncle? Just forget it. Where are you right now?"

Hongbin watch that girl talking curiously. Why she acting like that? What make she feel so shock? "Tell me you room number. I'll come there," Hakyeon rub her head. Can't believe her friend willing to take a drastic sudden decision like that.

"Okay. Bye," Hakyeon end the call. She sigh again before she look at Hongbin. "My bestfriend from Japan. She is here, in Korea," told Hakyeon without being ask by Hongbin. "Its look like she runaway from home," continue her.

"Oh, why she do that?" Ask Hongbin. Hakyeon shake her head. "I don't know. I will hear the reason from her own mouth after this. You want to follow me? I really want to introduce you two," Hakyeon look at Hongbin excitedly. Hongbin look up as she thinking.

"Great. You will like her. She is so cute," said Hakyeon even before Hongbin give her answer. "Now I should inform Taekwoon about it," Hakyeon dial her husband's number.

 

Taekwoon, Wonshik and Sanghyuk are sitting together in the class. Waiting for the lecturer to arrive when Taekwoon's phone suddenly ringing. "Hello, my love," Taekwoon answer the call without thinking that make his classmates gasp in shock. While Sanghyuk and Wonshik give knowing look at their friend.

"Why?" Taekwoon does not realise he is being the center of attention in the class. "Oh, okay. Take care. Don't go back too late. Love you too," Taekwoon end the call with wide smile on his face. That when he realise his classmates are looking at him.

"Emm what's going on?" Ask Mr Park who just enter the class when he saw his students are looking at Taekwoon. That boy shrug his shoulders, does not know the reason too.

 

Taekwoon and his friends are sitting together in the library to study when Minah suddenly appear. "Who are you talking with just now, Taekwoon?" Ask Minah as she stand beside the table with unsatisfy face. Its look like she already heard the rumours about Taekwoon's love.

"Please slow down your voice. We are in library right now," Wonshik give judgeful stare at her. Minah just roll her eyes and keep looking at Taekwoon. "My lover," reply Taekwoon short. Does not look at that girl and keep reading his book.

"What?! No, you can't do that! You can't have any other lover than me!" Yell Minah, does not care where are they right now.

"What do you mean? Why I can't have a lover?" Taekwoon give lazy look at her. "Because you are mine. Only mine. I will not allow other people take you away from me," yell her.

Other students already give their attention to them. Can't focus with their study with the loud noise. "Sorry, but I'm already taken. Its mean I'm not yours. I'm hers. So, please. Just leave me," Taekwoon really hope this girl leave. She's so noisy. They are in library. She should be quiet.

"No and never. I will make sure you become mine. Whoever that girl is, I will make sure she leave you. Just wait what I will do," threat Minah. "Good luck with that. Just make sure you will not get killed by Taekwoon's love. She is scary," said Wonshik with smirk.

"I will not be scare by her. Just wait, Jung Taekwoon. You are mine," Minah walk out from the library with hard steps. Showing her angry.

"Finally," Sanghyuk roll his eyes before he look at his book back. Taekwoon sigh before he give his attention to his book too. Wonshik also do the same. Return to main reason why they are here.

 

Hakyeon knock the hotel room's door for few times. When it was opened, the girl fastly jump on Hakyeon and hug her tightly that make Hongbin feel shock.

"I miss you, Yeonnie," the girl squeal happily. "I miss you too, Hwannie," reply Hakyeon with happy smile.

"How are you right now? Last I heard from you is you need to go to Korea and get married with your late grandfather's choice," Jaehwan look at her friend curiously.

"Emm, how about if we enter your room first." Suggest Hakyeon. "Oh yeah, sorry. I'm feel so excited to see you. Come in. You too, Hakyeon's friend. Come in. Sorry, its been quite messy," invite Jaehwan.

Hongbin sit on the chair, while Jaehwan and Hakyeon are sitting on the bed, facing her. "Introduce, this is Lee Hongbin, my new friend and my classmate," introduce Hakyeon. Hongbin smile at Jaehwan as she bow slightly. "Omo, she so pretty. Look, she has dimple. So cute," Jaehwan already like that girl.

"Tha...Thank you," blush Hongbin. Jaehwan continue cooing at her before she look at Hakyeon. "So, my question just now."

"I'm already married. My husband's name is Jung Taekwoon. The most cute handsome and hot guy in this world." Told Hakyeon. She then look at Hongbin, "I know you thought Sanghyuk is the one, but for me is my husband." Hongbin look at her with red face. "I...I'm not saying anything."

"Congrates Hakyeon. I'm feel so happy for you," Jaehwan hug her friend tightly. Even when she feel quite curious on how hot her friend's husband is. "Thank you. And now, lets go back to the main reason why I'm here," Hakyeon hold Jaehwan's hand and look at her. "Why you here? What happen?"
Jaehwan look down and bite her lips.

Suddenly feel sad when she think about it again. But she know, she should tell Hakyeon because she is her bestfriend. She always with her no matter what happen. She always help her in any type of situation. Jaehwan take a deep breath before she look at her friend. "My parents, they want me to get married with Jin," told Jaehwan.

"Jin? You mean your abuse exboyfriend. The one that always beat you and send you to the hospital? Why?" Hakyeon remember that . She really want to beat that boy, but can't when Jaehwan and her grandfather do not allow her. They make her promise with them that she will not go near with him.

"My father said he need us to get married so that he can combine his company with Jin's father company," reply Jaehwan. "So, this is like business marriage. He does not know your history with Jin? He know right." Mr Lee might know that name but not his face. She think there something more that they do not know.

"I don't want to get married with him. What will happen to me? I will be dead. He will beat me everyday. Thanksfully you were there at that time to save me from him. Before he can do more to me. But you are not there anymore. Who will save me? Who?" Cry Jaehwan as she shaking. Hakyeon fastly put her arms around the crying girl's body. Also feel sad for her.

When she remember back what happen before, it make she feel so angry. Also dissappointed at herself because she's late. Jaehwan already halfdead beaten at that time. Her bloody face, broken bones. And that man also almost her friend. No, she can't allow it happen again. She will protect her.

"Its okay. Don't worry. I will take care of everything. Just sleep. Just rest. You must feel so tired right now. I know you are scare. But don't worry. I'm here. I will protect you like always," whisper Hakyeon as she keep rubbing Jaehwan's back in circle.

 

Hakyeon look at sleeping Jaehwan lovingly. After the crying session, that girl fall asleep. She must be tired crying. "Can you look after her for a while," ask Hakyeon as she look at Hongbin.

Hongbin nod her head. "Of course I can." Hakyeon smile to her before she walk out from the room to the veranda. She take out her phone to call for Mrs Lee. She know that woman must be feel deadly worry right now.

"Hello, aunty. Its me Hakyeon," greet Hakyeon after the other answer the call. "Oh, Hakyeon. Its been long time. How are you?" Hakyeon can hear sadness and worriness in her voice.

"I'm fine. I call to inform you that Jaehwan is here with me," told Hakyeon. "She what? Oh my god, thanks goodness. I'm feel so worry when I can't find her in her room yesterday. Please take care of her. Please. I know she is angry with the arrange marriage between her and Takeru. But, I never know she will take this drastic decision," Mrs Lee feel so glad to know her daughter is safe.

"Takeru? Do you know his full name?" She can expect it. "Emm J Takeru. I don't know. Because he introduce himself like that. Why?" Mrs Lee can't understand why Hakyeon ask about her daughter's fiancee.

Hakyeon take a deep breath. "His name is not J Takeru. Its Jin Takeru. Jin. Remember him?" Mrs Lee gasp when she hear it. "Oh my god. What have we done? That why she does not want to get marry with him. He's so shameless. After what he did to my daughter, he dare to show his face here. He dare to ask for my daughter for marriage." Mrs Lee feel so angry. She does not know who is that . She never saw him. But what she know she hate that man who beat her daughter. How break her heart when she saw her daughter lying on the bed with bruise all over her body. And now, she almost give her daughter to that monster back. Oh my god.

"Jaehwan told me that Jin threat her to not tell you two. If not, he will destroy your company," inform Hakyeon. "What the... tell her Hakyeon, we do not care about the company. Its her the most important for us. We will not give her to a monster like him. Don't worry. This marriage has been cancel already. I will call you again. Bye Hakyeon. Thank you for everything."

"Bye, aunty," Hakyeon end the call. She hope everything will be okay.