My Answer is You

Married To You

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. Suddenly feel cold without his human comforter beside him. He roll his body for a moment before he sit up. His eyes still close before he raise his arms, stretching his body. Then he stand up, letting the blanket fall on the floor.

He can smell something delicious as he walk toward the kitchen with his half open eyes. He put his arms around Hakyeon's waist when he already stand behind his wife. And his head is on the crook of Hakyeon's neck. Inhaling her sweet scent.

"Good morning, Taekwoonie. How your sleep?" Hakyeon ruffle his hairs playfully. "Good. Maybe but my head is heavy and hurt," Taekwoon hold his head and massage it softly. Hakyeon smile before she help his husband massage his head.

"You said something to me last night, right?" Ask Taekwoon when he remember about the three words. Hakyeon turn off the gas before she turn around and look at him. "No, I'm not," lie Hakyeon.

"Yes you are. And its quite mean for you to confess when I'm not in right mind like last night." Taekwoon pull her closer and hold her tightly. Staring at her lovingly. "Because I don't have chance to reply." He then cup Hakyeon's face. "I love you too, Hakyeon." Confess Taekwoon.

It make Hakyeon smile widely. Feel happy with it. She thought Taekwoon does not like her. She thought that boy just playing along with her that why he acting nice to her. She thought, how can that boy fall in love with her only in few weeks. But she wrong. Definitely wrong. Her husband love her too.

"Ekhem ekhem," faked cough make them realise the presence of other people in their house. Taekwoon become shock when he saw the red face of Sanghyuk and Hongbin, and excited face of Wonshik. That boy look creepy with his wide sneaky smile.

"I forget to tell you about them," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon look at her back and give a peck on her lips. It make the people behind him squealing. "Its fine. I can use this chance to tell them about us. And this time, there will no more interruption by others."

 

After the late breakfast, Taekwoon, Sanghyuk and Wonshik sit at the living room. With Taekwoon facing those two. "Explain now," demand Sanghyuk.

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he start. From the beginning, when his grandfather ask him to come his house for a dinner until the small wedding that they have.

"Why you do not tell us about it? Don't you trust us? Don't you ever thought us as your friends," sob Wonshik as he burried his face on his hands.

"Don't be too drama queen, Wonshik. I want to tell both of you, but there always something or someone interrupting," said Taekwoon as he remember it back.

 

***

"Why you got called by your grandfather?" Ask Wonshik. Taekwoon open his mouth to tell them about his marriage but, ."Taekwoonnie," Minah cut him.

***

"Guys, I need to tell you something," Taekwoon determine to tell them. "I'm already mar...," it got cut by Wonshik who suddenly stand up. "I got discount coupon for StarSparkle Cafe. Oh yeah! I will treat you two." Taekwoon sigh heavily.

***

"Guys, I'm already..." their lecurer enter the class. Taekwoon sigh again.

***

"She is good," Taekwoon watch Hakyeon proudly from the backstage. "Yes, she is. But remember she already married," Wonshik pat his shoulder with pity look.  Taekwoon look at him, "I know. And I am her...."

"Wonshik, its your turn," call Dokhwan. "I know you like her. But she is someone else wife," said Wonshik before he walk onto the stage. Taekwoon sigh again.

***

 

"Oh. So that what you want to tell us about." Sanghyuk remember when Taekwoon talk, there must be someone else interrupt him.
"Yes, I am. So now, I want to tell you thay I'm already married. My wife's name is Jung Hakyeon," repeat Taekwoon for his satisfaction.

"Yeah  yeah. I understand. Its mean she is your wife and you are her husband," Wonshik roll his eyes. He then sit beside his friend. "But I'm so happy for you. Congratulation for your marriage, Taekwoon. Even if it too late. I can't believe my child already grown up. I thought you will be alone for the rest of your life. I'm glad Hakyeon want to be your wife," Wonshik put his arms around Taekwoon's shoulders with fake sob.

Taekwoon roll his eyes. "Can you stop? Its disgusting," Taekwoon push that boy away. But he does not even budge. "Let me go," struggle Taekwoon.

Sanghyuk shake his head before he join the hug. "Congratulation. I never thought you will be the first one to get married. If only you tell us first, we can organise a party first for your lost of freedom. You alresdy tied to Hakyeon. Its mean we can't go to club and party anymore," sob Sanghyuk. Taekwoon groan when he hear that. His friends are childish and annoying.

 

Hakyeon shake her head when she saw her husband is struggling to escape from the big baby's hold.

"Why you want to keep it secret?" Asl Hongbin. They both are sitting side by side at the kitchen. Drinking hot chocolate together while gossiping. "Taekwoon want it. Its not he think our relationship is disturbing. But because he want to protect me. He said his fangirls are crazy. He afraid they will hurt me and force me to leave him," explain Hakyeon. Hongbin nod her head. She agree and understand on Taekwoon's worriness. Those girls are crazy. Especially Bang Minah. She definitely crazy and mad.

"So, what is your relationship with Sanghyuk now?" Hakyeon look at Hongbin curiously. Hongbin chock on the water before she cough hardly. She rub her chest as she try to find her breath back. "Wha... What do you mean?" Ask Hongbin with blushing face.

"Well, your relationship after that kiss. You both already confess to each other, right. So, its mean you both are in relationship right now. Am I wrong?" Hakyeon tilt her head. Hongbin tilt her head too as she thinking. What is their relationship? Yes, they confess to each other. Yes, they were kissing. Are they a couple?

"Sanghyuk, Hongbin is unsure about your status right now," shout Hakyeon as she walk toward the living room. That when Hongbin realise that she already alone. She want to run and hide. But she does not has any place to do that.

"What do you plan to do actually?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw that girl is walking backforth in the kitchen. Like a lost kitten.
"No...Nothing," Hongbin shake her head. Sanghyuk chuckle before he walk closer to her. Hongbin walk backward until her back touch the wall. Sanghyuk put his on the wall beside Hongbin's head, caging the girl. He keep staring at the girl lovingly. Hongbin look down , feel shy to meet Sanghyuk's eyes. Sanghyuk hold Hongbin's chin and lift her face. Meeting each other eyes. "I already told you last night that I love you. A lot. Its mean you are my girlfriend right now. Why? You don't want it?"

Hongbin shake her head fastly. "No, of course I want it. I want to be your girlfriend." Sanghyuk smile widely before he hold his new girlfriend's hands tightly. Hongbin smile too as she stare at her boyfriend lovingly.

"What about me? I'm all alone. Where is my soulmate?" Wonshik pout as he look down.

 

At airport~

A girl stand in front of the building. Looking around before she open her arms wide and take a deep breath.  "Finally, I'm here. I hope I can find my happiness here."