Epilogue

Best Way To Confess


Anyway... Suho-ya you better go and get that baby maknae. Xiumin told Suho waking him from his spaced out state for the nth time.
‘Ah yeah... I should speak to him’ Suho muttered walking towards the front door.
‘But where can he be now?’ He asked making a pout.

‘Surely....’ everyone looked at Baekhyun as he started talking 
‘... in you heart!’ he completed gesturing tiny hearts making everyone burst into laughter except for Suho who was blushing furiously.
‘I think he might be at the garden bench. It's his favorite spot’ DO stated earning a nodding from others and another attack from Baekhyun ‘most probably THEIR favorite spot.’ He said laughing. 

Suho rushed out towards the garden blushing more if he could blush anymore.

 

 

 


‘Sehun-ah’ Suho automatically called the younger’s name as soon as he spotted latter’s silhouette at the garden bench.
‘Sese...’ Suho sweetly muttered getting closer to the younger whose eyes were downcast.
‘I'm sorry hyung’ a slight sob escaped Sehun’s mouth, ‘I ... I didn't mean to... I.. I only…’
‘Shhh.... it's alright baby.’ Suho whispered Sehun’s ear, softly caressing younger boy’s nape.
Sehun leaned into the comfort and rest his head on Suho’s shoulder softly asking,
‘Aren't you angry with me?’
‘Why should I?’ Suho chuckled. 
‘Because... because I messed up’ Sehun slowly uttered avoiding Suho’s gaze. 
‘Look at me’ Suho asked gently breaking the hug.
‘Sese... look at me’ Suho's stern voice made Sehun look into his eyes automatically. 
‘Do I look like I'm angry?’ Suho asked giggling and lean to hug Sehun again.
Sehun felt his heart light up as he hugged his 'special' tiny hyung.
‘Aigoo...’ Suho cooed at his baby maknae’s reactions.
Slowly, their lips were entangled in a soft kiss even without them realizing it. They both melted in a soft kiss and a 'I love you ' followed by a 'me too' faintly melted into the soft morning breeze. 

 ‘Hyung, so starting from today you are sleeping in my room. ok?’ Sehun started again making Suho chuckle and ruffle his soft hair.
‘You can't dodge me saying 'Sehuna I have to do this I have to do that I need to talk to him, I need to think …blah blah'.’ Sehun mimicked.
‘Let's see.... but not tonight. I have to plan something and find a way’
‘Not again hyung... but, find a way to what?’ Sehun looks so cute when he is irritated and confused. 
‘Find a way to shut that Byun Baekhyun Kid's mouth.’ Suho said laughing.  ‘Unless we won’t be able to live in peace’

 

 

 

 

 

 


After a while @ EXO dorm.

‘Good for you two.’ Xiumin wiggled his eyebrows looking at Suho and Sehun, sipping his coffee.
‘Yeah you guys should thank me and Umin hyung.’ Chen said grinning.
‘Thanks for what?’  Chen got cut off by an embarrassed Sehun.
‘Okay. okay maknae ...
 Cool down. I won't ask your 'special hyung' to sleep with me anymore’ 
‘You can have him all by yourself, since he is your 'special one',’ Chen continued teasing Sehun. 

‘Yeah, Suho hyung promised me that he'll accompany me to sleep EVERYDAY.’ Sehun bragged.
‘But the problem is I don't think Suho hyung will be able to get any 'sleep'.’ mischievous Baekhyun strike again.
‘Ya...’ a blushing Suho screamed out of nowhere. ‘See Sehun, that's why I told you.’

 


THE END