This is the best way!

Best Way To Confess

 

Next morning at EXO dorm...

‘Umin hyungggg! You are back!’ Chen screamed as he rushed down the staircase and hug the early morning guest who was still removing his shoes at the door step.
‘Ahhh chennnnn! Can’t you stop being noisy? Here are people trying to get some more sleep.’ Baek's irritated voice ranged surpassing Chen’s voice.
‘And you are no exception hyung’ Sehun shouted back from the living room, still annoyed from the last night's incident.
‘Guys, let’s not fight …’ Yixing’s attempted peace making got ignored with another warrior calling for war.
‘You better stay away from Baekie, maknaeya’ Chanyeol said peaking his sleepy head through the door.
 Sehun stick out his tongue to annoy his hyung earning a loud ‘Oh Sehunnn!!!’ in return.


‘Guys seriously how many walking alarm clocks are here?’  DO asked as he prepares the breakfast table.
‘But none can wake that boy up’ Suho chuckled looking at Kai who has fallen asleep on the couch for the second time.

‘Yeah, that one sleeps like a log’ DO approved with a smile.
‘Hey sleepy head wake up’
‘Wake up sleepy bear wake up’ Chen sang poking Kai's cheeks.
‘Ah....’
‘Let me sleep a little more hyung’

‘Then forget about breakfast.’ Chen was so hyped up this morning.

‘Kai, there's chicken for breakfast’ Suho pulled the same prank knowing no matter how many times they've used it, 'chicken' act as Kai's magic word.

 

@ Breakfast table 

‘Wow there's a lot for today's breakfast’’ Baekhyun said sitting to the table.
‘Yeah, there's a really lot’ Yixing agreed.
 ‘And we have a today's special grumpy maknae too.’ Chanyeol joined the conversation, hands gesturing at Sehun who was sulking.

‘Seriously... what's wrong with our baby?’ Xiumin asked joining the table beside Sehun.

‘I'm not a baby’
‘Eh?’
‘Suho hyung said so’ Sehun pouts.
‘What?’ 
‘Ya! Don't make Umin hyung worry as soon as he gets home’ Chen cut down Sehun's complaining attempt.

‘By the way Chen you looked so hyped up this morning’ DO said bringing the rice to the table. 
‘Yeah, I'm so relaxed today’
‘I was so lonely those days since Umin hyung was away’ Chen continues
‘But last night Suho hyung accompanied me to sleep and even Umin hyung is home early. So I'm happy.’ Chen said grinning.

‘Whattt?!’
Sehun's sudden exclamation caught everyone off guard and made Kai choke on his food.
Everyone's eyes turned towards Sehun. Waiting for an explanation.
‘Ah no. It's nothing’
Sehun uttered in low voice.
‘Speaking of the devil where's Suho?’ Xiumin chuckled, unusually not disturbed by Sehun's sudden remark.

‘He is still in the kitchen, making honey tea for everyone’ Yixing announced.
‘Yeah so like him’ Chen chucked 

And they continued chit chatting about Suho and his ultimate care for members. They usually praise Suho in latter’s absence. And when he is around they all love making fun of him annoying him jokingly. 
Their conversation went on, but no one had any idea how that words were hurting Sehun who was silent for the whole time busy thinking.
'Is he just treating well us all because he is the leader?'
'Am I no exception hyung?'
'It's not like that right? '
'I thought you have feeling for me. But am I not your special one hyung?'
'Am I too just only “one of the members”? '

Sehun's thoughts made himself so worried and even without knowing he sighed. But everyone was so busy engaged in breakfast no one noticed it.

Things again started to heat up as Sehun heard someone mentioning that he looks terrible and is making the atmosphere gloomy.
‘I am not upset. I mean I am not upset’ Sehun exclaimed.
‘Then why are you shouting at us?’ Baekhyun asked looking into Sehun’s eyes.

‘He is annoyed because Suho hyung has accompanied Chen to sleep, not him’ DO announced not noticing how that statement gave a huge shock to Suho who was entering the dining area holding a teapot. 
Suho thanked himself for having a composed enough personality to look unbothered, joining the table. 
‘Sehun...’ Suho started yet got cut off by Chen’s voice who literary screamed.
‘What?! Seriously Sehun are you mad because Suho hyung was with me yesterday?’
‘Ya Chen. Don’t be dramatic.’ DO tried to make Chen calm down, in which he got support from Yixing who has already given up his expectations of having a peaceful breakfast with his brothers.
‘But that's ridiculous.’ Kai joined Chen taking his chance to annoy the maknae who always loves to irritate Kai just for fun.
‘Yeah that's ridiculous’ Chanyeol agreed which quickly got followed by a ‘kaebsongg~’
Suho was dumbfounded watching Sehun.
Doesn’t matter how composed leader he is, Sehun has the ability of voiding that capability to null.

‘Sehun you can't have Suho for all yourself just because you are the maknae’ Xiumin joined making the conversation more heated.
‘Yeah... just because you are the youngest it doesn't make any sense that you can have a special privilege’ Kai voiced out his jealousy towards Sehun.
‘I am asking for his attention not because he is the leader and I am the freaking maknae’ Sehun muttered his lips slightly shivering.
But only DO who was sitting beside him could caught those words. And he was totally lost in his O.O expressions to comment on that statement.
‘You are so unfair Sehun. You are sulking and acting out as something big has happened just because Suho hyung accompanied me last night’
Chen's voice ranged. 

‘It's not a big deal anyway. Is it? As the leader Suho hyung have to take care of all us. He takes care of Yixing hyung even when he is in China. He has so many responsibilities’ Chanyeol stated earning a happy smile from Yixing.
‘Wow our Chanyeolie is matured now’ Xiumin’s words automatically made Chanyeol flash his Yoda grin in reply.
‘The only immature one here is Sehun’ again Kai.
‘Guys...’ DO's attempt of speaking got ignored with other's loved voices.
‘Yeah Sehun-ah you can’t think that Suho should take special care of you since you are the youngest.’
‘Even though you are the maknae Suho can't only care about you’
‘Think Sehun, even though you are the youngest among us you are not a baby ‘
‘Yeah you should understand that Suho has many responsibilities’
‘He can't stick to you just because you are the maknae’
Xiumin and Chen were speaking like they are in a national debate championship against Sehun. 
Even the chatty mouths; Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking dumbfounded.
‘It's not because I am the maknae’ Sehun shouted standing up from the table.
‘Hyung, it is NOT BECAUSE I AM THE FREAKING MAKNAE’
‘SUHO HYUNG SHOULD CARE FOR ME BECAUSE...’
‘... BECAUSE HE IS SPECIAL TO ME. I don't want to be just a maknae for him and I want him to be more than the leader hyung for me’
‘HE IS SPECIAL TO ME! HE IS MY ....’
‘Eh?’ All the others were caught off guard by their maknae’s words and Kai choked on his food for the second time. 
And their reaction made Sehun to reconsider what left his mouth a moment ago.
In a flash he rushed out of room skilfully avoiding Chanyeol's attempt to hold him.
Everyone was shocked for a moment and the next moment six pairs of eyes turned towards Suho. He was looking like he has just had the shock of his life. (Anyway who can blame?)
‘Hyung?’ Finally Baekhyun broke the silence as soon as his brain could function a little.
Yet Suho was so carried away to catch his words.
‘Hyung?’ Kai shook Suho asking ‘what the hell?’ 
‘Suho-ya drink some honey tea and compose yourself.’ Xiumin gave him a tea cup making the others wander how he can act this calm in this situation. 

 

After a while as everyone became a little calm Xiumin raised his voice.
‘See Suho-ya that's why I told you that you don’t have to get bothered about confessing.’ he winked at Suho flashing his cute gummy smile.
‘What?! Hyung don't tell me...’ Suho was trying so hard to collect his words.

‘How can I not Suho ya’ 
‘See... you are working so hard as the leader. So as the eldest hyung and as the only one who knew your secret how could I stay without helping you’ Xiumin chuckled.
‘Yeah... anyway finally Umin hyung's absence and my worries paid off well. Don't you think so hyung?’ Chen asked Suho, giggling, and got a sudden reaction from Suho.
‘Chen? You too?!’
‘How can I am not when Uming hyung is the one who planed it all’