I hate sleeping alone

Best Way To Confess

‘Ah hyunggg...’
‘No sehun’
‘Ah hung please...’
‘No means no Sese…’

‘Don't call me Sese if you are not coming to sleep with me... ah, please hyung I'm scared.’ 

‘Scared? Seriously Sehun...’ 

‘Hyung there are ghosts... I'm afraid to sleep alone. What if a ghost appears?’ Sehun whined fidgeting aimlessly with his phone.

‘Sese...’ Suho tried his best to suppress his amused smile.

‘I told you don't call me Sese if you are NOT coming’
‘Okay then... Oh Se Hun’
 Sehun got shaken by Suho’s stern voice and looked at him in eyes pouting.

‘There are no such things as ghosts and furthermore it isn't like you are going to sleep in an isolated island. I'm sleeping in the next room for heaven's sake. And the other side there's Baekhyun hyung's room.’
‘And most probably there will be Park Chanyeol in that room too, which means there’s no way you will feel lonely.’  DO said with a smirk looking at Chanyeol who was passing by (on his way to Baekhyun’s room).

‘Wow DO! You knows how to joke. How impressive.’  an irritated Chanyeol said  flopping down next to DO who was sitting on the corner sofa.

‘Why are you acting like you came to have a chat with me? Just go to Baek's room.’ DO attacked again, with a composed facial expression. 
‘Ha! Yeah I'm going. I’m going. I don't want to have a good night chit chat with a Satan's spawn’
‘You better make yourself get vanished Chanyeolie hyung. I'm too irritated to watch a live murder scene’ Sehun interfered, offended as Suho’s attention has shifted to those two.

‘Enough guys... and Sehun you too go and sleep. You guys don't have schedules tomorrow morning doesn't mean you can stay up all night’ Suho said trying to prevent a late night mini war. 
‘There goes our super leader’ Chanyeol said as he walks to Baek’s room earning a light smack from Suho alongside with a smile.


''But hyung next room doesn't mean I'm not alone.'' Sehun started again.

‘Sehun I have my own room and you have your own one. And I have some works to do. Can you stop being a baby?''
‘Okay, okay I got it. I'm going to sleep ALONE.’ Sehun stomped towards his bedroom and closed the door with a bang.

***

‘Hyung?’
‘Hmm?’
‘Do you really have a lot of works to get done? Are you going to stay up all night? You know hyung you should be careful about your health’ DO said looking seriously worried.
‘Aigoo DO-ya. Don't worry it's not like that. I just wanted some time to speak with our Chen’
‘Why Chen-chen?’

‘He looks so worried these days. I think there's something bothering him. You know DO, Chen usually talks to Xiumin whenever he has something to worry’
‘But since Xiumin is staying at his home these days...’
Suho stopped mid-sentence as DO's large curious eyes made him smile.
‘Aigoo look at your concerned look. I'm sure it's not a big problem. You know Chen gets worried when there is no one to share his worries. I'll just talk him and he'll be totally fine.’ Suho continued.

‘Ah. It’s not like that hyung.’ DO continued with a laugh
‘Only when you tell me about this I remember how worried Chen looked these days. What a fool I am to not notice.’
‘Don't worry about that. And you too now go to sleep. You look tired’ Suho said lightly pushing DO towards his bedroom. 
‘Okay hyung. Good night then’
As DO left to his room Suho turned off the dining room lights and went upstairs to Chen's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*** 
Meanwhile Sehun, sitting cross-legged on his bed, is lost in his thoughts...

‘Hah... you are not a baby?’ he mentally imitated Suho’s words.
‘Did he forget that I'm the baby of this group?’
‘And can't he accept me ah his baby? I know you too have feelings for me hyung... then why?’ Sehun thought with a pout.
‘Ahhhhh this is irritating... I hate sleeping alone…’
‘And how can you left me hyung? You have works?! It's not like you are going to work all night’
‘Even so you could do it in my room or allow me to your room’
‘Rude’
.
.
.
‘I'm not scared of ghosts, that's true. Yet hyung you will never know how much I hate being alone’
‘Especially when you left me alone for some other things’

Sehun continued muttering in low voice how unfair Suho's decision to refuse accompanying him to sleep.
‘Rude! Rude! Rude! ... Hyung you are so rude’

Soon Sehun was half asleep.

And a faint 'I love you hyung’ left his pouted lips in a whisper as his head touched pillows his heavy eyelids giving up finally.

 

 

 

......

A/N : what is the best way really?  😈😹😸😸