13. Who is the one who gets really sappy when they are tired and who thinks it’s adorable?

Show a Little Lovin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this drabble was inpsired by the question: 13. Who is the one who gets really sappy when they are tired and who thinks it’s adorable?

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. 

 

 

 

of the five years that they’ve been together, baekhyun and kyungsoo rarely spent time apart. that being said, both of them were pretty bummed out when kyungsoo was went away on a week long business trip. it was almost three in morning when baekhyun almost nodded off on the couch while waiting for his husband to come home. kyungsoo was supposed to land a couple hours ago, but he still wasn’t home. he was starting to worry that maybe something horrible had happened. kyungsoo had always said he was too dramatic for his own good.

baekhyun almost jumped up from his seat when he finally heard the familiar jingle of keys from the other side of the door. he ran to open it before the other could have a chance to open it himself. kyungsoo looked exhausted, his jacket his hand, tie loose around his neck, and dark circles under his tired eyes.

“finally,” baekhyun breathed out as he jumped into the other’s arms.

“sorry,” kyungsoo mumbled into the crook of his husband’s neck. “flight got delayed and my phone died so i couldn’t call to let you know.”

the other hummed, tightened his arms around kyungsoo’s toroso. he finally pulled after a while to let kyungsoo set his belongings down and get some rest. he didn’t make it to bed, far too worn out to get changed and shower so instead he otps to kick off his shoes and flop down onto the couch.

baekhyun settl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter